noah thirteen wrote:adam
Sounds like a fucking kike name.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: Islam is the official religion for Smegma

Post by RHT »

Smegma wrote:
RHT wrote: Are you saying Robert is christ or what is this gay shit? The guy is mentally ill. Did anybody ever try to get the man help or was everybody too busy being impressed with how batshit he is?
Anyone who knows Robert knows that he's Christ. He doesn't need your help either, you fucking Inuit.
I wouldn't want to help the man. It's just lame that metalheads are too awestricken by nutjobs to ever help people out they consider their friends..
Gookstorm
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Gookstorm »

Pedophilia is fine as long as it's through the institution of marriage or you're a clergyman. Fascinating what organized religions teach to the poor, disenfranchised, and even the obscenely wealthy. A survey of those teachings alone should be enough evidence for why the human race should be wiped out clean so nature can try again. Also, is oral sex completely forbidden in Islam BTW? That'd just be icing on the cake.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Gookstorm wrote:Koreans hate Americans too much to ever fuck them, silly roundeyes.
obviously you never been to kunsan, osan, or seoul.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Gookstorm wrote:Pedophilia is fine as long as it's through the institution of marriage or you're a clergyman. Fascinating what organized religions teach to the poor, disenfranchised, and even the obscenely wealthy. A survey of those teachings alone should be enough evidence for why the human race should be wiped out clean so nature can try again. Also, is oral sex completely forbidden in Islam BTW? That'd just be icing on the cake.
it's less offensive to hump a goat, than a consenting adult in the butt.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Smegma wrote:
Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:At least it's an ethos.
Haha. Although, in the end, I guess I have more in common with 'nihilism' than any other ethos?
whoosh
kale
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

"movtaine waize to kike jew waize. jewish movntain." - Robert

"Oh, he's such a batty bastard. Let's idolize him" - reeeeeeeelapse retards

Post shocking stuff, Smegma
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Watching The Pacific (last night's episode was really good, btw, br00tle) has got me back into WWII history so I took down my Penguin history and started reading it again. One of the first themes of the entry of Europe into the war, of course, was England's indecisiveness and their inability to oppose Fascism with any strong belief system of their own. When it came down to it their ideas of liberal democracy were simply too weak to counter the emotional fervor of a puritanical Germany hell-bent on stomping down democratic values under a new aristocracy.

We're in almost exactly the same situation today. Who takes Islam (esp. the radical part) seriously? Our politicians say they do, but how are we really preparing? I'm guessing the next 5-10 years will show us how well we've really learned from 20th century history...
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

You moved to Flower Mound, right? Are you able to stomach that place?
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Visit Denton when you can...there are some good people up there.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Smegma wrote:
RHT wrote: It's just lame that metalheads are too awestricken by nutjobs to ever help people out they consider their friends..
You stupid fucking Lysol drinking indian. I'll "help" Robert out - in a sense he came over to my house last night and I made him dinner - but he doesn't need to be "helped out" mentally.

Robert believes in God. Robert is a republican. He runs like 30 miles and day and does 1000 push-ups. He's joining to marines soon. His goal is to become president! I think those are all lofty goals and I support them 100%. So what if his chances are 0.00001%? Why would I want to discourage him? Maybe he has enough charisma to pull it off? Ultimately, we share the same 'end goal' - so I'm 100% supportive.

You're so gay.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Smegma wrote: Oh? I haven't been there yet. I don't really get out much unless I have a reason.

There are a few good people here in town right now: Snoo Snoo, Rocky, etc.

Come back and visit one time
I forgot Rocky was in Dallas. But RE: Denton, yeah. Drugs, bad artists, totally fucked up musicians, good bookstore, cheap food, hot college girls, laid back atmosphere, lots of whiskey tango + country hicks with guns, Roy Orbison's house, a bong in every hand, etc. I still have some friends that live there. I only stayed there for a year but I had a great time...lots of good drunken/stoned memories. Basically it's like Austin without the fucking yuppies, hipster douchebags or rich assholes.

I'll visit sometime. :tup:
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

I'd almost think that Smegma would think that drinking lysol is a cool thing to do. Or at the very least have recordings of people drinking lysol in his record collection somewhere. But, yeah, what a stupid wannabe Robert faggot this guy is.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

It'd have to be some prostitute taking a duraflame up the up ass while being forced to drink lysol. Whatta creepy d00d.