NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by Wang Mandu »

I'm rooting like hell for the Cavs. I hope they get a playoff spot. Highly unlikely but you never know.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:I'm rooting like hell for the Cavs. I hope they get a playoff spot. Highly unlikely but you never know.
You know, considering they had a complete non-coach last year, that underachieved (best records best schmecord) and they've got a coach with a track record of making the most of what they have, this team will not be a "Clippers".

Hickson is fun to watch. Shocked at him hitting jumpers with touch last night.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

By a rookie...better work on that defense Dwyane.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

HOHOHO. James not getting the perks he's used to. LOL.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/ ... es/3497533

Pat Riley Drops the Hammer on LeBron James
Found 15 hours ago on Raw Sports: Yardbarker Blogger Network
PLAYERS: Pat Riley, Dan Gilbert, Maverick Carter, Chris Paul
TEAMS: Miami Heat, Cleveland Cavaliers, New Orleans Hornets

Super_bowl_xliv_caa2
Miami Heat President and Free Agency Mastermind, Pat Riley LeBron James spent the first 7 years of his NBA career controlling nearly every aspect of his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers. Many wondered if this would continue with the Miami Heat under the watch of NBA LEGEND, Pat Riley. The answer is a RESOUNDING NO! According to local Cleveland radio host, Michael Reghi with ESPN 850 WKNR, LeBron James has had his privileges revoked by Pat Riley. Reghi was the Cavaliers play by play announcer for the first few years of LeBron James’ career and was removed when Dan Gilbert purchased the team. He has watched LeBron James very closely, has inside knowledge regarding the team and its operations and still has various contacts within the NBA. For those who are not aware, LeBron James received tremendous, and sometimes inappropriate, benefits from the Cavaliers organization. They will now to try to downplay it in order to minimize any repercussions with the league office and to minimize their feeling of embarrassment, but it is certainly accurate. For YEARS, LeBron James was given preferential tickets for his family and friends, locker room and team flight access for his friends (including Maverick Carter and LRMR), and even jobs and cars for part of LeBron’s entourage. In addition, LeBron regularly controlled the team’s schedule and flight itinerary in order to accommodate his ability to stay an extra night when the Cavs played in L.A., NY, Miami, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc. This happened quite often during the year and over his 7 years in Cleveland. Some of this was grandfathered in by Gilbert upon his acquisition of the team and some of it was added in an attempt to keep LeBron happy and improve the chances of resigning him to a long-term deal. Honestly, who could blame Dan Gilbert or the Cavaliers. LeBron is a great player and WAS a Cleveland Icon. The organization was handcuffed and were forced to continually roll over and give LeBron, his friends, and his family ridiculous benefits in an attempt to keep him. According to Reghi, Pat Riley has put an immediate stop to this type of benefit for LeBron James. One of LeBron’s friends was given, for all intents and purposes, a seat on the Cavs bench for EVERY game and several of his friends were permitted to fly on the team plane and stay in the team hotel. Pat Riley has not allowed this type of benefit, let alone the jobs and cars provided to LeBron’s friends and family and reports are that LeBron is PISSED. Reghi’s indicated that source said LeBron is very unhappy that these benefits are not being provided and that he’s starting to regret his decision to leave. In addition, in one of Miami’s final pre-season games this year against the New Orleans Hornets, LeBron is said to have approached an Assistant GM and requested that the team stay an extra night in New Orleans. When asked why, LeBron is said to have given his typical response in these instances…. to party and to hang out on Bourbon Street with Chris Paul. The Assistant GM is said to have called Pat Riley who said for “everyone get your asses back to Miami immediately”. This again, is said to have rubbed LeBron the wrong way. As I mentioned before, Maverick Carter and LRMR were given incredible access, influence, and benefit with the Cavaliers during the LeBron James era. But in Miami, they are not allowed the same benefits or latitude and LeBron, THE ENTITLED ONE, is not very happy with Riley or with his new team. LeBron may adjust and learn to live with Riley’s groundrules, but it’s honestly doubtful that he’ll do so happily. He knows with the criticism he took this summer that he can ill afford to appear even MORE selfish and like even more of an asshole so he’ll keep quiet. But if you have paid any attention to who LeBron is and what he’s about, you’ll know that he will not take this well. Its absolutely the right move for Riley as he has a chance to cut this type of BS out before it starts, whereas Dan Gilbert inherited much of it. If history tells us anything about Riley, we also know that he is only about ONE THING….. WINNING. Pat Riley doesn’t give 2 ***** about spending the team’s off day in New Orleans for an extra night so LeBron can party with his BFF. But if history has told us anything about LeBron, it’s that he is ABSOLUTELY about this type of thing and he will not take it lightly. LeBron will NEVER admit it because he’s too stubborn, too proud, and is honestly too hurt from the backlash he received nationwide and in Cleveland, but I think he’s starting to see that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Molester Stallone wrote:Blake Griffin looks amazing. At least in the first quarter.

Jennings is so fun to watch. 10 assists.
I can't stand his (Griffin's) game AT ALL. I love the hustle, I guess, but it just is not at all aesthetically pleasing. He just looks like a fucking annoying spazz out there.

Westbrook was a fucking monster last night; wish that game had been on instead of the snoozefest that was the World Series.
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Zerohero wrote:
Molester Stallone wrote:Monta Ellis is fucking showin' it tonight.

This thread should be renamed ELLIS ELLIS ELLIS ELLIS.

Dude woulda had fifty if he didn't blow a pile of free throws at the tail end of the game.

Golden State is one of the teams I plan to watch... I'm already a fan of Curry and David Lee.

:vuvu:
David Lee and Kevin Love are the Nu Great White Hopes.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

Dude woulda had fifty if he didn't blow a pile of free throws at the tail end of the game.

Golden State is one of the teams I plan to watch... I'm already a fan of Curry and David Lee.

Kevin Love is a beast (chinstrap and all), but David Lee is hella overrated. Troy Murphy is superior and can at least hit a jumper.

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

JUST WAIT UNTIL LUKE HARANGODY GETS SOME QUALITY MINUTES.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

:idea:

hWhites.

:awesome:
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Adam Morrison: 2010's Most Improved Player!!!!

Wait...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wizards waive Adam Morrison, Sean Marks

The Associated Press
Thursday, October 21, 2010; 9:42 PM
WASHINGTON -- Former lottery pick Adam Morrison has been waived by the Washington Wizards, less than a month after signing with the team.

The Wizards also have waived center Sean Marks, and Thursday's moves allow the team to cut its roster to 15 players.

Morrison averaged five points and two rebounds in five preseason games with Washington. He was drafted with the No. 3 overall pick by the Charlotte Bobcats in 2006 after starring in college at Gonzaga.

The 6-foot-8 forward has played in four NBA seasons, two with Charlotte and two with the Los Angeles Lakers, with career averages of 7.5 points and 2.1 rebounds.

Marks has played for five teams since entering the league in 1998. He didn't appear in any games for the Wizards this preseason.

krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

you think he's crying right now?
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

crosspost!
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Molester Stallone wrote:I know it's against popular opinion here, but I fucking love watching Dwight Howard.

I like watching him in an actual game.

Whatever that horseshit just was, not quite so much. Cripes.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Deron Williams sucked last night. I've never seen him that off his game. Utah looking shitty. He was pissed off a couple times at that young shaver from Butler not knowing what the fuck to do in the offense.

Speaking of great hWhite Hopes, always fun watchin' Dragic. That whole team is loaded with hWhite guys...if you count Turkgalou and Lopez ( :awesome: ).
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

welp, Heat/magic tonight....

See what howard can do with heats size problems...

Since I guess james and wade flip a coin now to see whose turn it is to get 30, I think james is up tonight. Or maybe hell just be a faggot and let wade shoot again. I guess they want james to be a post guy now--makes sense they don't need a copy of wade--ball handlin' and shooting jumpers...but it takes more work to hammer it to the hole hard--which he can do, but I think james is an easy way out kinda guy.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Not like Chris Bosh has an inside game, really....
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

guardianoftheblind wrote:
Molester Stallone wrote:fuck basketball...no one fucking cares about basketball.
you are such a faggot.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Blake Griffin, you giant stupid fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:welp, Heat/magic tonight....

See what howard can do with heats size problems...

Since I guess james and wade flip a coin now to see whose turn it is to get 30, I think james is up tonight. Or maybe hell just be a faggot and let wade shoot again. I guess they want james to be a post guy now--makes sense they don't need a copy of wade--ball handlin' and shooting jumpers...but it takes more work to hammer it to the hole hard--which he can do, but I think james is an easy way out kinda guy.
:? James has zero fucking post up game. if he was somehow able to develop the shooting range and post game that Jordan did in his later years he'd be the most unstoppable force in basketball's first 500 years
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Fucking Delonte West... HOHOHO..

lucky to get $$$$$ and have the Celts take his crazy ass back, and what's he do? Punch a teamate from behind, HOHOHO. His contract is not guaranteed either, he could be out the door before his suspension is up. He's better player than the deep bench player his socked, but they really don't need too much crazy when they are trying to get back to the finals.

still, gotta say I'm sort of a kvlt fan---- that's one KarAYzeee assed nigga that just don't give a fuck. He sure can play though-- for a crazed nigga clearly off his rocker.

Motherfucker* of the decade. :vuvu:

*literally and figuratively

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/ne ... id=5741743

Delonte West, Von Wafer fight

By Chris Forsberg
ESPNBoston.com
Archive

BOSTON -- Celtics coach Doc Rivers confirmed a locker room fight occurred between reserve guards Delonte West and Von Wafer following Friday's morning shootaround, but didn't care to elaborate much on the topic.

"There was a fight and that's all you need to know," Rivers said. "I'm going to leave it alone. Obviously, I'm not real thrilled that it happened, but we'll handle it."

The two players were guarding each other in a game of three-on-three when West repeatedly fouled Wafer, according to a report on Hoopsworld.com, which first reported the incident. Wafer headed to the locker room in the team's practice facility in Waltham, but was later followed by West, who threw the first punch and the two wrestled, according to the website.

Inside the Celtics' locker room at the TD Garden, most players punted on the topic, including Wafer, who held a 90-second briefing with the media in which he six times referred reporters to Rivers and Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge, all while denying any sort of incident.

More on the Celtics

Keep on top of the Green throughout the season with ESPNBoston.com's Chris Forsberg. Blog

• Send Chris a question

"I don't know what's going on, you'll have to talk to Doc and Danny about that," Wafer said. "I don't even know what's going on. What happened?"

Wafer, clearly playing coy on the matter, also suggested that he didn't tweet anything hinting at a possible incident. Wafer, who has previously admitted to tweeting on the handle @VonWafer13, wrote early Friday afternoon: "Today was a test! ... I am a professional and will continue to conduct myself as one ... God has a plan for me."

West and Wafer got into a dust-up following practice Sunday during a game of two-on-two. West went at Wafer aggressively and when Wafer became agitated, West yelled, "Do something about it."

Tempers reportedly flared again Friday, leading to the locker room scuffle.

The original report in Hoopsworld cited unidentified sources as saying that the Celtics were considering releasing West due to this incident and other like it.

Ainge said that wasn't accurate.

"I did read that story [from Hoopsworld] and there was a lot of lies in that story," Ainge said, according to the Boston Globe. "Things were twisted. It's not true. We're not releasing Delonte. There have not been any other of these altercations that have happened this year.

"Guys trash talk and that kind of stuff but I'm not aware of any other altercation among any players at all during the course of the year. These things happen. It's not acceptable behavior. We'll just handle it internally and that's it."

The Celtics re-signed West, their former first-round draft pick, this offseason after he had been plagued by off-court issues in recent years. He is suspended for the first 10 games of this season after being found guilty of weapons charges in Maryland.

West has averaged 10 points and 3.7 assists per game in six seasons with the Celtics, SuperSonics and Cavaliers.

Rivers seemed more upset that details of the brawl emerged from the locker room.

"It should have stayed inside the locker room," Rivers said. "It didn't and that's OK. We're just going to leave it alone."

Pressed on how often these type of fights occur, Rivers admitted they do occur.

"Some are fine and some are not," Rivers said. "I'm not going to say one way or another on this one. Let's just talk about [Friday's opponent] the Knicks. I would prefer that."

As did Wafer, who provided a light moment at the start of his confab, when asked if he could, "get past this."

"Get past the Knicks?" he deadpanned. "Yeah, if we play good, we can beat the Knicks."

Celtics guard Ray Allen said he didn't expect there to be lingering animosity.

"I've seen a lot of fights. You'd be amazed," Allen said. "It doesn't change the dynamics of the team. Sometimes guys are just angry and have a bad day."
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Apparently Kevin Garnett called Charlie Villanueva a "cancer patient" during last night's game and CV got all butthurt about it.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

I just wanna say I REALLY like John Wall. Fuck, that kid can ball.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

yeah Wall looked awesome but did have 9 turnovers. hell so what. did you see him doing a jig when he was announced? actually it was some sort of nBlack dancing but it was funny & long.

Villanueva & KG should just have it out in the hall between the locker rooms. who are these people that are always breaking up fights, esp ones you really wanna see?? could they be the lowest forms of life on Earth? in HS this one kid on our team named Pat would ALWAYS get right in there to break it up, I fucking hated that so much.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Wall will get his turnovers under control. He's still only 19 or 20. I completely agree that there should be more fights after games in basketball. If someone steps in to break up that fight, I hope it's Rip Hamilton. I hate that dude and I just want to see him get hit.
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by Hostage Grenade II »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I hope it's Rip Hamilton. I hate that dude and I just want to see him get hit.
You and me both. Dude is a cancer on the Pistons now. Whiney little faggot ever since his point guard left him.