NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by Natas »

Imagine how quickly he must dry off after getting out of the shower. that lucky bastard...
Natas

Post by Natas »

oh now look at this pussy shit

From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

"You are cancerous to your team and our league"

:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

hahahaha, that is some awful spin
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Haha, Garnett is such a faggot. He'll get on all fours and bark like a dog at a rookie but backpedals when he gets called out.

"Buncha actresses out there..."
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Wang Mandu wrote:Haha, Garnett is such a faggot. He'll get on all fours and bark like a dog at a rookie but backpedals when he gets called out.

Exactly! Best part of that was how Bayless didn't back down and went right at him for a layup and the foul.

*edit: My memory failed me, that layup musta been a later possession. Still a bitch move.
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
Natas

Post by Natas »

haha, KG is such a homo. but he brings it every night, you have to admire that.

The Knocks looked awesome last night against Rose & the Bulls, but it was only one night...
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote: The Knocks looked awesome last night against Rose & the Bulls, but it was only one night...
hope Knuttercockers stay sucky... since that faggot nblack spike lee has to pretend to be management, and carmello faggotty in pinin' for his own version of De Decisionne part deux.

Skunkmeyer jumping to a shit team was a gayrod move--unless they've got their Heat II plans already worked up for CP, jewgoggle and anthony.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

These Bulls are scrappy :awesome:

Edit: fuck

Edit 2: :awesome:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:These Bulls are scrappy :awesome:

Edit: fuck

Edit 2: :awesome:
this is a pretty fun night of hoops so far... NO/Miami game went down to the wire... bullscelts ot..

next up some west coast stuffs
:vuvu:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

HeyWard wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:Haha, Garnett is such a faggot. He'll get on all fours and bark like a dog at a rookie but backpedals when he gets called out.

Exactly! Best part of that was how Bayless didn't back down and went right at him for a layup and the foul.

*edit: My memory failed me, that layup musta been a later possession. Still a bitch move.
The Maxiell block was :moreawesome: and I love Garnett pushing McDyess, backing up and then quickly getting behind the ref. The Vanilla Ice of Big Men, indeed :lol: .
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Zerohero wrote:this is a pretty fun night of hoops so far... NO/Miami game went down to the wire... bullscelts ot..

next up some west coast stuffs
:vuvu:
Yes, this turned out to be a fun game. Too bad I have to get going and can't catch any of the West Coast games. :tdown:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Holy amazing flame out batman.... Heat choked that game away in a fashion only cleveland fans are used too. Un believable.

Jazz won in OT with Deron Williams on the bench with 6 fouls, still won.

Coach Sloan VS. another video replay tape edit guy.

HOHOHO
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

More like Paul Milsap tore the Heat "bigs" to shreds. Awesome. Need to watch that game.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:More like Paul Milsap tore the Heat "bigs" to shreds. Awesome. Need to watch that game.

yeah, cripes 46 points LOL.

I watched lots of Jazz games last year, and Milsap was a good player, but had no idea he had a game like that in him.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

I was talking to Gunther about that Heat/Jazz game last night and we both brought up the point that Miami has no interior game. Chris Bosh is just a 6'11 shooting guard. I want to see the Heat fail miserably especially since it seems like every NBA analyst has been sucking their collective dicks. As much as I hate the Lakers, they'll kill the Heat, who have no answer for Pau. As much as I hate Kobe, dude can fucking ball all day long. He has what LeBron lacks... That closing killer instinct. Sense the kill and go in for it. BronBron seems to pussy foot around a bit too much.

I'm about ready to give a BOOK IT to Rondo getting 1200 assists this season.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I was talking to Gunther about that Heat/Jazz game last night and we both brought up the point that Miami has no interior game. Chris Bosh is just a 6'11 shooting guard. I want to see the Heat fail miserably especially since it seems like every NBA analyst has been sucking their collective dicks. As much as I hate the Lakers, they'll kill the Heat, who have no answer for Pau. As much as I hate Kobe, dude can fucking ball all day long. He has what LeBron lacks... That closing killer instinct. Sense the kill and go in for it. BronBron seems to pussy foot around a bit too much.

I'm about ready to give a BOOK IT to Rondo getting 1200 assists this season.

Who knows maybe Heat wins it all. BUT, if you are spending on 3 max salaries and building a champeen, one of them 3 gotta be a superstar bigmens, amirite?

The only reason you spend for Bosh and not pursue spending that big time loot on bigman, or even 2 good bigmens is you are getting bosh so you can let james have his lapdog.

Once again, james putting something else (cronyism) ahead of winning.

If they don't win, I wouldn't be surprised to see bosh moved and his salary spend on some of that interior game. They won't get Gasol or Howard, but they could get a good bit of bigmans for (??) 20 million or whatever Bosh is gettin'.

You know, watched some of the Lakers game last night and they had some bullshit fan poll thing about "greatest laker center of all time", and had Chamberlain, Jabar and Gasol. My initial reaction was this poll is fucking dumb, Kareem is the only choice. But you know when I thought about it, Gasol IS in the conversation. He's that good.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Iverson's a pimp. :awesome:
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Celts are looking good against the overrated Heat. Up by fifteen, but I'm sure the refs will whittle that down to five in the third quarter. They've called three fouls in the time it took to post this :nopizza: :nopizza: :nopizza:

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBronLeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Good job random bench player for the Celtics. Nice blocking call.
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Sick of seeing LeBron on the freethrow line. Maybe the "no backtalk" rule could one day evolve into the "no fucking fouls for goldenboys" rule.

PS. Ray Allen is ON FIRE!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Game over now, but best part was Rondo rollerskating into the paint and DUNKING :what: pretty much while a retarded looking Bosh stood under the bucket and watched.

Bosh superstar my pine cone peanuts.

Spolestra looked as retarded n puzzled as Mike Brown.
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Bosh looks like a fucking cartoon dinosaur.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

necrothrash wrote:Bosh looks like a fucking cartoon dinosaur.

I always thunk he fit well in the whole RAPTORS thing because he looks like a dinosaur.

Dummy stood and gawked at rondo DUNK (didn't know dude could dunk), then a few minutes later after a garbage rebound bucket, he screams a primal crazed ape chest beat after bringing the heat back within 12 points. Fucking goof. Allen came right back and drained a three and didn't show a fleck of emotion.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:
necrothrash wrote:Bosh looks like a fucking cartoon dinosaur.

I always thunk he fit well in the whole RAPTORS thing because he looks like a dinosaur.

Dummy stood and gawked at rondo DUNK (didn't know dude could dunk), then a few minutes later after a garbage rebound bucket, he screams a primal crazed ape chest beat after bringing the heat back within 12 points. Fucking goof. Allen came right back and drained a three and didn't show a fleck of emotion.
Yeah, there is a lot of laughin' about the crazed ape chest-thump today on sports radio. That and the vanilla half-hearted half time speech in the Heat's locker room.

Bosh has some size and some skills, but he is so NOT a superstar. Not even in the conversation. He has no intensity about him. That primal yell crap is so POSEUR. If he's a dinosaur, he's the type that eats ferns, plants and dogshit. Not the kind that chomps down on the guts of some yummie hunk of meat (exception to james cock on that).

I missed most that halftime speech much attention, had more important task of letting the dog out.

Did he say "CMON guys don't get me fired already."