lets touchbase

Music posts are a bannable offense.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Re: lets touchbase

Post by neckbeard »

and what is the contingency planned now that thread has shown itself to be a box of hamsters?
kale
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I'd like to echo the sentiments expressed through the committee and consolidate our web presences with a new marketing focus on low hanging fruit.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

father of lies wrote:I would rather scoop ice cream for my entire life for peanuts than have to hear this kind of shit on a regular basis.
:tup:
SKI DOO
git help.

Post by SKI DOO »

ungodlywarlock wrote:...as with all projects, we have a cone of uncertainty....
Tell me about it, I'm dealing with a bit of a rubik's cube right now as it is.

Been hearing this one more and more.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Dey on da critical path! If we don't make da schedule by da drop dead date, we get da demiurges. We gonna be fucked!

It's almost funny to hear this said aloud by some guy with a thick New Orleans accent.
Haha,
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

"lets touchdicks" -Goatusboss
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

TEMPLATE PLZ
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

My Mom said "let's touchbase" on the phone today
:? :tdown:
ImageImageImage
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Here's where the interns sit.

We call it the bullpen.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:Here's where the interns sit.

We call it the bullpen.
hahahahaha

we have a "war-room' - where everybody sits together after a critical release to prod

Bullpen is fucking great
ImageImageImage
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

maybe you should work on your benchstrength
ImageImageImage
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Geeheeb wrote:Image
:tup:
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

We call it the bullpen.
Veronica Corningstone sat in the bullpen :mastoman:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14201796
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
1. When people ask for something, I often hear: "Can I get a..." It infuriates me. It's not New York. It's not the 90s. You're not in Central Perk with the rest of the Friends. Really." Steve, Rossendale, Lancashire

2. The next time someone tells you something is the "least worst option", tell them that their most best option is learning grammar. Mike Ayres, Bodmin, Cornwall

3. The phrase I've watched seep into the language (especially with broadcasters) is "two-time" and "three-time". Have the words double, triple etc, been totally lost? Grammatically it makes no sense, and is even worse when spoken. My pulse rises every time I hear or see it. Which is not healthy as it's almost every day now. Argh! D Rochelle, Bath

4. Using 24/7 rather than "24 hours, 7 days a week" or even just plain "all day, every day". Simon Ball, Worcester

5. The one I can't stand is "deplane", meaning to disembark an aircraft, used in the phrase "you will be able to deplane momentarily". TykeIntheHague, Den Haag, Holland

6. To "wait on" instead of "wait for" when you're not a waiter - once read a friend's comment about being in a station waiting on a train. For him, the train had yet to arrive - I would have thought rather that it had got stuck at the station with the friend on board. T Balinski, Raglan, New Zealand

7. "It is what it is". Pity us. Michael Knapp, Chicago, US

8. Dare I even mention the fanny pack? Lisa, Red Deer, Canada

9. "Touch base" - it makes me cringe no end. Chris, UK

10. Is "physicality" a real word? Curtis, US

11. Transportation. What's wrong with transport? Greg Porter, Hercules, CA, US

12. The word I hate to hear is "leverage". Pronounced lev-er-ig rather than lee-ver -ig. It seems to pop up in all aspects of work. And its meaning seems to have changed to "value added". Gareth Wilkins, Leicester

13. Does nobody celebrate a birthday anymore, must we all "turn" 12 or 21 or 40? Even the Duke of Edinburgh was universally described as "turning" 90 last month. When did this begin? I quite like the phrase in itself, but it seems to have obliterated all other ways of speaking about birthdays. Michael McAndrew, Swindon

14. I caught myself saying "shopping cart" instead of shopping trolley today and was thoroughly disgusted with myself. I've never lived nor been to the US either. Graham Nicholson, Glasgow

15. What kind of word is "gotten"? It makes me shudder. Julie Marrs, Warrington

16. "I'm good" for "I'm well". That'll do for a start. Mike, Bridgend, Wales

17. "Bangs" for a fringe of the hair. Philip Hall, Nottingham

18. Take-out rather than takeaway! Simon Ball, Worcester

19. I enjoy Americanisms. I suspect even some Americans use them in a tongue-in-cheek manner? "That statement was the height of ridiculosity". Bob, Edinburgh

20. "A half hour" instead of "half an hour". EJB, Devon

21. A "heads up". For example, as in a business meeting. Lets do a "heads up" on this issue. I have never been sure of the meaning. R Haworth, Marlborough

22. Train station. My teeth are on edge every time I hear it. Who started it? Have they been punished? Chris Capewell, Queens Park, London

23. To put a list into alphabetical order is to "alphabetize it" - horrid! Chris Fackrell, York

24. People that say "my bad" after a mistake. I don't know how anything could be as annoying or lazy as that. Simon Williamson, Lymington, Hampshire

25. "Normalcy" instead of "normality" really irritates me. Tom Gabbutt, Huddersfield

26. As an expat living in New Orleans, it is a very long list but "burglarize" is currently the word that I most dislike. Simon, New Orleans

27. "Oftentimes" just makes me shiver with annoyance. Fortunately I've not noticed it over here yet. John, London

28. Eaterie. To use a prevalent phrase, oh my gaad! Alastair, Maidstone (now in Athens, Ohio)

29. I'm a Brit living in New York. The one that always gets me is the American need to use the word bi-weekly when fortnightly would suffice just fine. Ami Grewal, New York

30. I hate "alternate" for "alternative". I don't like this as they are two distinct words, both have distinct meanings and it's useful to have both. Using alternate for alternative deprives us of a word. Catherine, London

31. "Hike" a price. Does that mean people who do that are hikers? No, hikers are ramblers! M Holloway, Accrington

32. Going forward? If I do I shall collide with my keyboard. Ric Allen, Matlock

33. I hate the word "deliverable". Used by management consultants for something that they will "deliver" instead of a report. Joseph Wall, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire

34. The most annoying Americanism is "a million and a half" when it is clearly one and a half million! A million and a half is 1,000,000.5 where one and a half million is 1,500,000. Gordon Brown, Coventry

35. "Reach out to" when the correct word is "ask". For example: "I will reach out to Kevin and let you know if that timing is convenient". Reach out? Is Kevin stuck in quicksand? Is he teetering on the edge of a cliff? Can't we just ask him? Nerina, London

36. Surely the most irritating is: "You do the Math." Math? It's MATHS. Michael Zealey, London

37. I hate the fact I now have to order a "regular Americano". What ever happened to a medium sized coffee? Marcus Edwards, Hurst Green

38. My worst horror is expiration, as in "expiration date". Whatever happened to expiry? Christina Vakomies, London

39. My favourite one was where Americans claimed their family were "Scotch-Irish". This of course it totally inaccurate, as even if it were possible, it would be "Scots" not "Scotch", which as I pointed out is a drink. James, Somerset

40.I am increasingly hearing the phrase "that'll learn you" - when the English (and more correct) version was always "that'll teach you". What a ridiculous phrase! Tabitha, London

41. I really hate the phrase: "Where's it at?" This is not more efficient or informative than "where is it?" It just sounds grotesque and is immensely irritating. Adam, London

42. Period instead of full stop. Stuart Oliver, Sunderland

43. My pet hate is "winningest", used in the context "Michael Schumacher is the winningest driver of all time". I can feel the rage rising even using it here. Gayle, Nottingham

44. My brother now uses the term "season" for a TV series. Hideous. D Henderson, Edinburgh

45. Having an "issue" instead of a "problem". John, Leicester

46. I hear more and more people pronouncing the letter Z as "zee". Not happy about it! Ross, London

47. To "medal" instead of to win a medal. Sets my teeth on edge with a vengeance. Helen, Martock, Somerset

48. "I got it for free" is a pet hate. You got it "free" not "for free". You don't get something cheap and say you got it "for cheap" do you? Mark Jones, Plymouth

49. "Turn that off already". Oh dear. Darren, Munich

50. "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less" has to be the worst. Opposite meaning of what they're trying to say. Jonathan, Birmingham
I hear more and more people pronouncing the letter Z as "zee". Not happy about it!
:cry:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Natas wrote:

We call it the bullpen.
Veronica Corningstone sat in the bullpen :mastoman:
benchstrength
ImageImageImage
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Whenever my Indian consultants make a request they say, "Please do the needful"
ImageImageImage
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

potential Ragman...

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

RIP jb RIP
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Necrometer wrote:
I hear more and more people pronouncing the letter Z as "zee". Not happy about it!
:cry:
zed's dead, baby
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

Guys, we owe it to our shareholders to have high quality production and customer service...
Last edited by IFryKids on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born