Cum on Printed Pics

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Cum on Printed Pics

Post by spacehamster »

Pisscubes wrote:It ties my stomach up in knots to know there are women out there dating men who are sharing photos of them coming on the woman's 15 year old daughter's underwear out there.
It's kind of a reminder to me why there are so many women who'll just assume you're a creep on general principle. Because guys like this exist.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Well maybe this chick wouldn't get raped from a distance so often if she wiped better. That's gross and you get what you get in life.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

sgnrvlnd wrote:Just when I thought it couldn't get any more depraved than pedophilia, rape, bestiality or vomiting/shitting on genitals...these guys come along and ejaculate on pieces of paper and other inanimate objects...truly shocking!!!
yeah man i know removed condescending sarcasm is all the fucking rage right now and i get where you're coming from but if you don't see the sexualizing of young teens (and in this case by step-fathers or mom's boyfriend or your fucking older brother ?! or whatever, someone in a position to really fucking do some damage in any case) by older men as a drastic fucking AAAAAOOOOOOOGAAAAAA alarm for the road you're on, then i'll kindly ask you to fucking get real for half a sec

there's parts of this forum that are like "dude that's sort of fucked up but also definitely a little bit awesome" (some guy cuddled with a girl and watched a movie all sweet after she changed into her pajamas and then left like a gentleman-- after he took pictures of himself blasting one off into the underwear he pulled out of her bathroom hamper :lol: :lol: :lol: ) but other parts feel like some nightmare-level helplessness watching perverts inch themselves slowly but inexorably closer and closer to molesting some poor kid in their own house

but you know, keep that fucking sarcasm up because you're really proving your point with it
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Funeral Eyebrow Summoning here is just jealous because nobody would want to take pictures of it sleeping.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

There's some shit on there that I really wish I didn't see. Thankfully I'm not talking about nudity or anything like that but I'm talking about shit that's much younger than 15. Just really fucked up shit.

Aside from that, I see some of the posters are possibly underage themselves. Case in point:

i was in gym class once and we had a coed class and one of the girls in the class had been wearing a skirt and pantyhose that day. i went to the gym teacher and said i wasnt feeling well and needed to use the bathroom, i went down to the locker room. the girls locker room was right up the hall from the boys so i ran up to the girls locker room, my heart pounding with fear and excitement my cock getting harder with every step i took. i got into the locker room and it was just like the boys, tall lockers for all the athletes and lockable baskets for the gym class, in the boys locker room these baskets were rarely locked, the girls locker room had more locks on them. i was nervous and pressed for time, i saw a back pack on the bench near the baskets that looked like hers so i went for it. i opened up the bag and it had cosmetics and books in it i looked near it at the baskets and saw one with a combo lock on it and i could see her pantyhose in there, i fingered the gap in the basket enough to get some of the pantyhose out and was able to pull them all the way out. i opened them up and stuck my nose right in the cotton patch and sniffed in deeply, her scent was so embedded in these pantyhose that my cock started to twitch and i took another deep sniff and pulled my cock out. i wrapped her pantyhose around my cock with the cotton patch right on the tip and i stroked hard and fast, the silkiness of the hose and the scent of her pussy still in my nose i was able to cum so fast and so hard. i bunched her pantyhose back into the basket and ran out of there. after gym class we were all walking down the hall and i saw her and she was wearing the pantyhose, my cum filled pantyhose. seeing her legs and remembering her scent and knowing my cum was up against her pussy my dick started to get hard again.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I think I want to die. :fp:
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44543&p=1306859#p1306859
sgnrvlnd wrote:My old username was FuneralFogSummoning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i'm willing to humour the possibility that was a joke
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote:i'm willing to humour the possibility that was a joke
So it's either FFG or some asshat who thinks being anunemus on teh intarwebz is really clever.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

spacehamster wrote:anunemus on teh intarwebz
never do this
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

james wrote:
never do this
i think you should humour the possibility that james is right
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

anime_action_figures_covered_in_cum.jpg
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

you all need to fucking humor yourselves out of my pedo thread
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

fuck you schwartzky how come you never talk about MMA anymore faggot
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Wormholegenerator wrote:anime_action_figures_covered_in_cum.jpg
:tup:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Thrashmaster Flash
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Thrashmaster Flash »

Pisscubes wrote:Holy fuck, I think I just want to put all these people in a warehouse, chain the doors and light a match...
This is cracking me up so bad... unless you mean that there's something flammable in the warehouse and that you can through the match through the chained doors (that you're on the outside of, I hope!) in order to ignite the flammable material. Because otherwise, locking a bunch of pervs in an empty, steel warehouse, lighting a match, and walking away doesn't quite have the same impact!
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

also what if it was a warehouse for a company that makes matches? or maybe a pillow factory? what if the warehouse was made out of a forrest or a desert? theres many a factor here dawg
formerly ghost boner
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote:
james wrote:
never do this
i think you should humour the possibility that james is right
I like how this angers you guys so much.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

don't go simmfoc on this and try to act like our helpful tips trying to make you a better man are actually us pounding on our keyboards in a rage.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

these people disprove the humanist proposition. that isn't to say they prove the opposite, but one thing is for sure: never trust a person. humanism posits the fundamental good of humanity...traditionalism and real life speak of a different truth, one that involves humans beyond being human.

tell me you can't see this as the ultimate (to this point) collapse of western civilization. humanism is dead but so is misanthropy...listen closely to the tradition within this, and tell me you don't feel a call to something higher than this broken, zionist, failed place

muslim call to prayer in Gaza during Israeli attack. I wasn't born a muslim but I came to tradition through other means, so you might say I submitted.

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote:HURR I R MAD @ TEH INTRAWEBZ!!!!!11
Couldn't resist. Seriously, though, I'm not suddenly competing for the annoying shitbag trophy, it really does amuse and befuddle me how you guys find this so annoying that it's worth repeatedly commenting on. It's just a way to point out when I think someone's acting like a retard.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Jesus Christ Chad, this isn't the time to start talking about kikes....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

if ever there were a time to talk about real truth and beauty, this thread is it...because truth is forever, and it is fucking beautiful when realized...

a call to prayer in this dark Zionist world is the last wail of dying humanity against the Judaic Satanist third temple.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK1mZs0k ... re=related<
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

spacehamster wrote:
riley-o wrote:HURR I R MAD @ TEH INTRAWEBZ!!!!!11
Couldn't resist. Seriously, though, I'm not suddenly competing for the annoying shitbag trophy, it really does amuse and befuddle me how you guys find this so annoying that it's worth repeatedly commenting on. It's just a way to point out when I think someone's acting like a retard.
Spacehamster... we're not just singling something out about you in an effort to pick on you. It really is stupid and annoying and definitely above you. Fucking stop it.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

Didn't someone do this to a pic of penisnipple a few years back? heh
ImageImageImage