Celebrity Gossip Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Re: Celebrity Gossip Thread

Post by Iron Goldie »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:For the real fans, Bill Cosby dirt is on its way.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Also, if there's anything you've ever wanted to know about Patton Oswalt, ask it now. I'll be on his case over the weekend.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:
soiled depends wrote:So we're reduced to reading about Sinbad...yikes....thread really took a fucking big nosedive...
Stop blubbering, cunt. You ain't in these trenches.

suck a shit, third rate. unless you got more....how about tales of intercourse...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

man i fucking slept on this thread. quality :tup:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:For the real fans, Bill Cosby dirt is on its way.
I think I will have to take my leave of this thread. I don't want to know anything bad about Cosby. :(
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

ifl...
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:Also, if there's anything you've ever wanted to know about Patton Oswalt, ask it now. I'll be on his case over the weekend.
patton oswalt's an aquarius!! ask him duz he believ n astrology?
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

soiled depends wrote:So we're reduced to reading about Sinbad...yikes....thread really took a fucking big nosedive...
lmao!!!!! well, to be honest,the thread started on such an awsum note with the bb king blurb that its hard to top that. its all prety much downhill from there
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Frikkin slayer knows what time it is...hey op...make with some fuck deets or something....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Pisscubes wrote:As inspired by another thread where I was talkinga bout how Peter Wolf is one of this cities biggest "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM???" dudes, I'm guessing you MUST have a Peter Wolf story?
OK, I admit it, I just now had to look this guy up. As soon as I saw the picture with the fucking cane and the sunglasses, it hit me with the force of a put-down from soiled depends:

J. GEILS AND THE GUY WHO MYSTERIOUSLY INVADED THAT DAN ZANES CONCERT THAT ONE TIME ARE THE SAME PERSON

(Yeah, he's not actually J. Geils. Bear with me, asshole.)

You may recall earlier that I claimed (100% factually) to have seen Steven Tyler up close and without makeup, resembling Joan Rivers at age 196 (a classic thread moment, who could forget?). This was at Fenway Park, the day before Aerosmith and J. Geils Band. He was having a bit of a sitdown with this Peter Wolf, who at the time someone told me was from J. Geils, so I assumed that was his name (I now know he was being schooled not to use the catwalk, as it was exclusively installed for Tyler's use). I thought at the time that he looked strangely familiar, but didn't care enough to investigate because J. Geils Band blows.

NOW, though, I realize where I had seen him before. He is one of the telltale fuckers that comes into the Berklee Performance Center for free shows whenever he damn well pleases.

Before I go further, a little about Dan Zanes.

Dan Zanes used to play with the Del Fuegos, now he's a quite popular children's musician. Dan Zanes is good people, and his music is fantastic. I have nothing bad to say about Dan Zanes.

When Dan Zanes does concerts, he invites all the children in the audience to come to the front of the stage and form a kiddie mosh pit of sorts. This means there's usually a few crew in the house to keep an eye on them. That's where I was for this portion of the story.

Toward the end of the show, Dan Zanes gave a shout out to Peter Wolf, who was in the audience (who knows why). He stood and waved. I thought, "now I know this asshole's name who's always barging in here" (keep in mind at the time I was unaware of the J. Geils connection). The band launched into a tune, and instead of sitting down, Peter Wolf hobbles all the way down the aisle to the front of the stage. At first I thought he was just being goofy, wanting to dance with the kids - until he straight up just lifted one up and set it aside to move it out of his path. Before anyone could get to him, he quite literally shoved through the rest of the kids and pulled himself up onstage. Dan Zanes just kind of smiled awkwardly as Peter Wolf spent the remainder of the show onstage, dancing arhythmically. For some reason, Dan Zanes invited him back to his next show (in a formal capacity this time, presumably so he wouldn't have to touch other people's kids).

Afterward, two sets of parents complained that he had hit their kids in the head with his cane as he pushed past them. I didn't actually see this happen, but I believe it.

The End
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I don't really give a shit what kind of "dirt" you can get on Cosby, he'll still be Cosby, and you'll still be posting about him.
Haha,
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

I'm at the Royal Rumble tonight. Kinda makes me wish I gave a shit about wrestling.
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

get dirt on the Miz

he came from a reality show
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Bill Cosby "dirt" turned out to be nothing to holler about. After some fact checking, the short of it is he made Melissa Etheridge cry backstage by calling her unprofessional when they were hosting some kind of gala event. Fuck it. I shoulda just made something up.

Now I'm here working a Kevin Smith show, simultaneously suffering trough a kidney stone. Hard times.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:Bill Cosby "dirt" turned out to be nothing to holler about.
would have been the smart decision...not to holler....

Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Turns out this is a sneak preview of his new "horror" movie, with a Q&A afterward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_State_(2011_film)

Sounds terrible.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

LIVE ON THE SCENE EXCLUSIVE UPDATE

This movie blows.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Hahaha! It has terrible reviews... but I'm sure that's just because critics are all shills or something, right Kev?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Talk about a clusterfuck of conflicting tones. I'm not sure what's supposed to be funny, what's supposed be profound, what's supposed to be scary, etc. It does not leave one feeling "this director is being clever and manipulative". It leaves one feeling "this director has not a clue what they're doing".

Also, every goddamn shot is the same. Midrange, with one charecter slightly offset from center.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

He's spent ten minutes so far answering the first question. Gonna be here for a while.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Kevin Smith is very... Kevin Smith-y. The "Q&A session" was more of a "Q & longwinded rant tangentially related to Q session". It was a tour-de-force of self-aggrandizing bragadocchio. Talkin about everything from critics being his worst enemy (I guess he forgot critics were the only reason anyone saw Clerks), how this new movie is a towering work of genius too profound for any marketing exec to understand (which is why he's distributing it himself) and generally how anyone who isn't himself, his DP and the actors he's worked with is a highfalutin blowhard who just doesn't get it.

Also, you better believe he left his dressing room in a frightful condition. He somehow managed to overflow his shower. Water everywhere, with a jar of honey roasted peanuts spilled on the floor, mixing with the water.

Also, this kidney stone didn't help. I ended up taking laxatives after getting constipated from percocet, shat my fucking stomach lining out then puked a steak and roasted pepper wrap from Anna's on top of it. This was before the movie even started.

Also, Kevin Smith has a massive bald spot.

To be fair, he stayed after everything was shut down, talking to BU and Emerson students.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

If anyone wants a half-eaten cake shaped like a suitcase phonograph leftover from Frankie Valli's 77th birthday party, come pick it up at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston before 10pm.

Tim Conway (aka "Dorf") also left a super comfortable dentist chair here. You can't have it though, because I'm sitting in it right now.
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

Eddie Vedder

Eddie Van Halen

Eddie Money
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:If anyone wants a half-eaten cake shaped like a suitcase phonograph leftover from Frankie Valli's 77th birthday party, come pick it up at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston before 10pm.

Tim Conway (aka "Dorf") also left a super comfortable dentist chair here. You can't have it though, because I'm sitting in it right now.
:moreawesome:

can the dude still sing?
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Yes, he still hits those "ooh-WEEE-ooh-aah-ooh" high notes. He's one of the few old-school muhfuckas that can still cut it, sounding about forty years younger when he sings. Speaking, he sounds exactly his age.

His band is tight as shit, too. Impeccably rehearsed, no doubt. I only genuinely like a few of these tunes, but from a production standpoint, the show is flawless.

I brought the cake down the street to Boston Common and gave it to some bums. They appreciated its significance. We sang a few choruses of "Sherri Baby" and "Big Girls Don't Cry" together. I apologized for not having plates or plasticware, but they didn't seem to care. I left them to their own devices.