Music posts are a bannable offense.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Re: Happy Birthday To ME!

Post by Introvert »

Frickin' Slayer wrote:
Erik13 wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
ur right,i just did a search. i got u confused w/ another poster who's a taurus. sory,my mistake. do u want to fill out the detailed astrology questionnaire so i can gues ur sign?
I think he's a Libra
oh kewl! yea, i confused him w/ sum1 else. i wuldve luved to gues his sign,but not every1 wants to believ n astrology like we do! and wen i gues their sign correctly,it challenges their belief system!
Shut the fuck up!
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Teebore wrote:looks like goddamn Smega just graduated from the Riley/Mandie professional school of sluething

:tup:
smeggers has been sleuthing hardcore for a long time, man. i've learned a lot from him about how and when to do research

i don't know what all this is about mandie though... my well-honed detective skills tell me you're trying to crack wise here, and i don't think i care for it...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

Introvert wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
Erik13 wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
ur right,i just did a search. i got u confused w/ another poster who's a taurus. sory,my mistake. do u want to fill out the detailed astrology questionnaire so i can gues ur sign?
I think he's a Libra
oh kewl! yea, i confused him w/ sum1 else. i wuldve luved to gues his sign,but not every1 wants to believ n astrology like we do! and wen i gues their sign correctly,it challenges their belief system!
Shut the FUCK up!
giv me wat i want, and ill go away
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

riley-o wrote:
Teebore wrote:looks like goddamn Smega just graduated from the Riley/Mandie professional school of sluething

:tup:
i don't know what all this is about mandie though...
she seems to be the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegspert
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Frickin' Slayer wrote:giv me wat i want, and ill go away
geheeb already gave you teh Hello Kitty theme...
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You're starting to get close to a very unpleasant secret. Stop digging or else.
Smegma wrote:I'm sick of this liar.
MeatGrease wrote:Turning 19 today :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: Neil from Blood Freak told me I can have a shindig at his pad...that's pretty cool, I'm taking a shot of Anizette for every year under my belt....going to get shitty wasted and harass weird portland grind dudes :cheers: :cheers: I feel confident I'm going to fuck this chick in a witchy all girl doom band :mastoman:

It's good to be able to enjoy your youth and know that you still have your whole life ahead of you...not a single regret here!!!!
http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 1#p1518111
MeatGrease wrote:I'm 24 by the way
Are you 19 or 24? Are you going to fuck a girl tonight? How does your wife feel about that?

http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 7#p1509587
Meatgrease wrote:My wife could pull a truck by her nipples / That's why I married her
http://reeelapse.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... 4#p1512864
MeatGrease wrote:Impressive!!!!! And I live in new jersey, I'm roy's roommate, if you haven't heard...
Do you live with your own wife or are you Roy's roommate?
Last edited by Geeheeb on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: locked
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

noah thirteen wrote:
Bored013 wrote:Go Libra or go the fuck home...
Libras can't be trusted
Libra supremacy!

All signs must bow to the libras!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Introvert wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
Erik13 wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
I think he's a Libra
Shut the fuck up!
Ryan, if you ban this poster I promise to send you the finest bottle of scotch that I can afford. I could not be any further from joking. No ban, no scotch. Post office closes in a few hours. GO.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Introvert wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
Erik13 wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:
I think he's a Libra
Shut the fuck up!
Ryan, if you ban this poster I promise to send you the finest bottle of scotch that I can afford. I could not be any further from joking. No ban, no scotch. Post office closes in a few hours. GO.
i'm streven, and i approve this offer.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

hipster holocaust wrote:
If he bans FS who is going to be the resident astrologer? :roll:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I guess we'll just have to see. PO closes in 15 minutes...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Erik13 wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
If he bans FS who is going to be the resident astrologer? :roll:
I could easily take that on. So could a 13 year old with downs syndrome. it's not hard...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

ryan's said a few times he doesn't have ban powers; only the admins do.

for the record ryan's a delightful person and you should send him a nice scotch anyway
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

riley-o wrote:ryan's said a few times he doesn't have ban powers; only the admins do.

for the record ryan's a delightful person and you should send him a nice scotch anyway
:| yes sir...
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

riley-o wrote:ryan's said a few times he doesn't have ban powers; only the admins do.

Thanks buddy. Johnny, don't worry about a bottle of scotch, you know I don't drink much of the hard stuff. I do like the occasional shot of Maker's but a bottle would probably last me a year.

Riley is correct, I don't have the power of the banhammer, which is probably a good thing.

But...I will make this commitment to all good people here - If you start a new thread about something you consider to be important and FS posts any bullshit that, like usual, derails your quality thread (see Hashthrash's recent KTC thread), say the word and I will delete any FS posts in your thread. I can't promise to always be timely as I usually only read the board in the evenings, and when I check in during the day I'm on my stupid iPhone. But I will do my best as I feel I owe it to all of you good folks who have had to put up with the ever increasingly annoying FS garbage.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Introvert wrote:
But...I will make this commitment to all good people here - If you start a new thread about something you consider to be important and FS posts any bullshit that, like usual, derails your quality thread (see Hashthrash's recent KTC thread), say the word and I will delete any FS posts in your thread.
:fonz:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

frickin' slayer brings a lot to this board... at least it's not the same lawnmowing story rehashed for the zillionth time :wank:
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

oh yeah, learning that Jim Carrey is a taurus really enriched the board with a lot of valuable insight and fascinating little tidbits of information that really spruced the place up....

Introvert

Post by Introvert »

Necrometer wrote:frickin' slayer brings a lot to this board... at least it's not the same lawnmowing story rehashed for the zillionth time :wank:
Hahahaha!

But in the spirit of me being a sucker for the people I love (Ross!!).....feel free to explain in detail how FS 'brings a lot to this board'. I thank you in advance.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

not falling for that one so soon after the "please explain occupy" prank, BUB!
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

Necrometer wrote:not falling for that one so soon after the "please explain occupy" prank, BUB!
Fair enough!

When the weather gets nice again I will limit my lawnmowing posts to Weekend and NWIOT threads.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Necrometer wrote:frickin' slayer brings a lot to this board... at least it's not the same lawnmowing story rehashed for the zillionth time :wank:
this is you just being an annoying faggot. enough with the ruse, ross.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Introvert wrote:
Necrometer wrote:not falling for that one so soon after the "please explain occupy" prank, BUB!
Fair enough!

When the weather gets nice again I will limit my lawnmowing posts to Weekend and NWIOT threads.
Don't listen to the haters, I still get a kick out of your old man posts. I could read about lawns, cats, salsa making and the Wilshire all day :tup:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Ryan i heard you can't fuck worth a shit
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

MeatGrease wrote:Ryan i heard you can't fuck worth a shit
That's probably true.