Pisscubes/Molester's Official MLB Thread NOW WITH '11!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Re: Pisscubes/Molester's Official MLB Thread NOW WITH '11!

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

This has been a good season for people who hate Papelbon.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Also a good season for people who like him, so whatever.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

As a Sox fan: fucking finally. Bloatball tanks to actual smart team management. Epstein's glow as some sort of boy genius is now exposed as a product of payroll and little else. Big bucks, shit pickups, no playoffs, depleted prospects. I hope Gonzalez tears his ACL five times in a row, Crawford stays healthy for the life of his contract, and the race for third starter between Lackey and Matsuzaka comes down to whose ERA is closest to 5.
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

Boston fans are literally the dumbest fucking people
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Post by CoconutBackwards1 »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:
I really think Yankees fans underestimate Detroit, and that is so fucking amazing. Yeah, your 3-5 hitters all have 100+ RBIs...try doing that shit off someone who isn't Baltimore or Toronto's 4th starter...

SHIT WILL GET REAL.

I'm sorry, but I just can't help playing devil's advocate....

We'll see how the Tigers do when they aren't playing the White Sox, Twins and the Indians for the first time in months.

They looked REAL good against the Royals... :wank:
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Here's some more:

Toronto finished with a good enough record to be SECOND PLACE in our joke of a division.

Baltimore wouldn't have been last place either. They finished better than the Twins. We counted all those wins we got against the Twins.
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
The Schwartz
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by The Schwartz »

fuck it I quit
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

CoconutBackwards1 wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:
I really think Yankees fans underestimate Detroit, and that is so fucking amazing. Yeah, your 3-5 hitters all have 100+ RBIs...try doing that shit off someone who isn't Baltimore or Toronto's 4th starter...

SHIT WILL GET REAL.

I'm sorry, but I just can't help playing devil's advocate....

We'll see how the Tigers do when they aren't playing the White Sox, Twins and the Indians for the first time in months.

They looked REAL good against the Royals... :wank:
The Tigers are 4-3 against the Yankees this year, 2 of those losses being from the beginning of the year where about 4 players from that line-up are gone or have severely reduced playing time. The Yankees best pitcher has a 4.50 ERA against them this year, and Cabrera's line against him?

Cabrera: .563 (9-16),2 HR, 11 RBI, 3 K

I'm not too worried because once it's past CC, who faces Verlander mind you, the Yankees will have to scramble for more, which they aren't built to do.

Also...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
These gents need to put some dicks in there.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Hhahahah.

I mean, I'm all for a Tigers win, but I don't think they've had any less of an easier road than the Yankees have. Probably easier.

I'm glad the series starts tomorrow. I'm ready for some playoff baseball. Bring on the shitty beer.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

I woke up this morning and remembered that the Red Sox got eliminated because they're retarded assholes. I'm now a Baltimore Orioles, Robert Andino, and Buck Showalter fan for life. Evan Longoria is a fucking BOSS and I hope he hits 165461316854 homers in the playoffs. I don't care who comes out of the AL as long as it isn't the Yankees. A D'backs/Tigers series would be fun to watch, as would a Brewers/Rays. No Yankees, no Phillies. Lets make this fun.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

CoconutBackwards1 wrote:Hhahahah.

I mean, I'm all for a Tigers win, but I don't think they've had any less of an easier road than the Yankees have. Probably easier.

I'm glad the series starts tomorrow. I'm ready for some playoff baseball. Bring on the shitty beer.
LOL

Cripes kids no need to argue whose better whos best, only have to wait 1 day and can duke it out on the field.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Who are you rooting for?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I like Detroit (meaning fer more than pick 'em to win) by far over any of the other teams or cities in the game.

No real strong feeling in national league. I'd pull for Milwaukee-- kinda comparable city to Buffalo and havin't been in it in ages--but fuck that faggot owner/commiss bud faggig--sorry can't over come hatred of that fag so I'm anti-fer them.

Detroit/St.Louis has a nice olde tymey feel to it.

Arizona/Tampa would be mega queer series methinks. Fuck NY Yankees and Fuck Philadelphia Yankees too.
Last edited by Zerohero on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Phillies, because as much as I love an underdog sometimes I just want a really good team to win. Would love to see the Rays go all the way, too. That would be a great story.

Pretty much anyone but the Yankees is what I'm saying.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

If Detroit doesn't make it, I'm going for the Brewers all the way. Fuck the New York Phillies and I'm still bitter enough of '06 to not want the Cards in. Arizona would be cool since Gibby is like the only dude named Josh Homme I wouldn't give a rogering to.

But how can you not like a team like this?

From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

hahaha that picture looks like Posse, Young Guns, and Tombstone come to life.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Ryan Braun is the hardest to believe there. C'mon, a JEW working a ranch? What is he there for, to ensure his dividend in American Beef?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Ryan Braun is the hardest to believe there. C'mon, a JEW working a ranch? What is he there for, to ensure his dividend in American Beef?

:idea:

selling gold string tie ornaments from his fathered JEWelry shoppe
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

I'm looking for a place with satellite TV to watch the playoffs here.

Last week I was in the capital city and saw a white guy wearing an A's hat. I almost went up to him but then I wondered, "what if he's a douche?"
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

I forget where you said you are these days...

Man Boston is freaking out about this shit. How far did they think they were going w/just Beckett & Lester? The media guys are all being dicks saying they didn't want to see em in anyways so they can be cocks about it. I mean I know it's bullshit epic historic collapseand all but that town is worse than philly. and what about Shaughnessy? He's written some great columns but the last couple years he just seems like such a prick.
Last edited by Natas on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Ghana like usual. Just a more boring part of Ghana than where I usually am.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:Ghana like usual. Just a more boring part of Ghana than where I usually am.
Say hi to Bored.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

He's not here anymore but he left Bug behind, that asshole.
CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Natas wrote:I forget where you said you are these days...

Man Boston is freaking out about this shit. How far did they think they were going w/just Beckett & Lester? The media guys are all being dicks saying they didn't want to see em in anyways so they can be cocks about it. I mean I know it's bullshit epic historic collapseand all but that town is worse than philly. and what about Shaughnessy? He's written some great columns but the last couple years he just seems like such a prick.

I would love to hear some of the things being said in Boston right now.

It's crazy to think that the last team to win a championship in Boston is the PATRIOTS and these people are still mad!?
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

CoconutBackwards1 wrote:
Natas wrote:I forget where you said you are these days...

I would love to hear some of the things being said in Boston right now.

It's crazy to think that the last team to win a championship in Boston is the PATRIOTS and these people are still mad!?

No the Bruins just won it and the BoSox won it in 07. (Patriots haven't won since '04 :twisted: )