The Erik13 weight loss thread.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: The Erik13 weight loss thread.

Post by The Torsion »

Erik start reviewing adult diapers on Youtube.
Haha,
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Erik13 wrote:
riley-o wrote:So less than a pound in two weeks ?
The "Mayo Clinic Family Health Book" recommends aiming for no more than one-half to two pounds of weight loss per week. Likewise, necessary weight gains should be slow and steady, and focused on proper nutrition and exercise.
So 1-4lbs in two weeks ? Well good thing you didn't even hit the bottom 1lb you fuck.

PS, Proper nutrition doesn't include 90oz of alcohol per day.

Retard.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

The Torsion wrote:Erik start reviewing adult diapers on Youtube.
And chewing tobacco.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Now he's gonna tell you his platelet count went up despite the fact that he hasn't cut back, so obviously you must be wrong.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I'm pretty sure he's given up on his diet, despite my encouraging PM.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

Erik13 wrote:
riley-o wrote:So less than a pound in two weeks ?
The "Mayo Clinic Family Health Book" recommends aiming for no more than one-half to two pounds of weight loss per week. Likewise, necessary weight gains should be slow and steady, and focused on proper nutrition and exercise.

THE MAYO CLINIC FAMILY HEALTH BOOK IS FOR FUCKING PUSSIES, ERIK. I BET YOU READ IT AS YOU GO FOR YOUR NIGHTLY BITCH WALK AROUND THE BLOCK.
"It is the maze that dreams. And I am lost."
Gay for Cock
Olde Timer

Post by Gay for Cock »

The Torsion wrote:Erik start reviewing adult diapers on Youtube.

:tup: :tup: :tup: Fuck yes! There has been some amazing advancements in adult diapers in the last few years. They even have ones that look like rather fashionable boxers.
"It is the maze that dreams. And I am lost."
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Meanwhile, I've dropped 2 pounds since coming back from OEF, mostly because I started documenting everything I eat, which automatically makes you cut out 80% of your bullshit snacks, but probably also BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD A DROP OF ALCOHOL.

I've actually found I can keep it at about 1500 calories a day pretty easily without feeling like I'm starving if I play it smart. By which I mean I DON'T DRINK HALF OF THAT IN BEER EVERY FUCKING NIGHT.

9 pounds to go. Then comes maintenance...
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

Erik is Dragonlordfrodo
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

can we consider holding back on reporting of "losses" of less than two pounds in here? and that's being generous... I feel like 3 is a more solid cutoff to rule out stuff like water weight fluctuation and whether you've eaten/pooped recently

nitpicks aside: Erik you're a goddamned mess and I'm in shock that you're ready to die for Keystone Light
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

"Give me Keystone or give me death!" -PatrickHenry13
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I can bet you dollars to doughnuts he's lapping up all of this delicious negative attention like Keystone guys. Ignore him.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

hipster holocaust wrote:I can bet you dollars to doughnuts he's lapping up all of this delicious negative attention like Keystone guys. Ignore him.
says the guy who dedicated a thread to meatgrease.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

If you ignore the meat grease stories in my thread that's just your loss.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote:can we consider holding back on reporting of "losses" of less than two pounds in here? and that's being generous... I feel like 3 is a more solid cutoff to rule out stuff like water weight fluctuation and whether you've eaten/pooped recently
I'm not really disagreeing, but I've been tracking my weight obsessively over the last few weeks and because of my rigid died, I always poop at almost exactly the same time, plus the two pounds was actually rounded down to account for the usual fluctuation. But I shall heed ze admonition of ze Internet Ross Police and report back when I've hit my target weight, which is about nine pounds off. K?

Also, LeavingLasVegas13, in case you were wondering, those Ergon grips I recommended for your bike are for your hands, not for balancing beer cans on them.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

spacehamster wrote:not for balancing beer cans on them.
He owns a keg...
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

spacehamster wrote:the two pounds was actually rounded down to account for the usual fluctuation.
fuck yeah! you were just the camelback-straw, I wasn't trying to bitch at you specifically

I am up 3 pounds, from lack of exercise and shitty diet... been working way too fucking hard lately and there's another month of bullshit lifestyle left

will get tuff again after that
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Instead of weighing and reporting little losses, I'm going to work hard the next 3 weeks and report my new weight at that time. Now I have a badass goal and time limit. Good idea, Ross.
featherboa
The 7000 Club

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:theylive:
triple clutcher v2.5b
This drum machine utterly confounds me.

Post by triple clutcher v2.5b »

fifty pages and everyone *except* Erik is losing weight/cutting back on alcohol intake/etc.? :fp:
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

This coming week is two months since my last beer and since I started this whole weight loss thing.

Last I weighed myself I'm down 35lbs. But now I feel like I've hit a wall and I still want to tone up quite a bit and lose another 15-20. Next steps are being contemplated....

Shit, reading back through this thread a bit I realize that I never posted any of the embarrassing details (not that most of you care, and sorry Erik, no pictures). I'm 6'2" and over the last few years I know that I have hovered just under 270lbs at my heaviest. When I weighed myself at the beginning of June (the weekend before I started all of this) I was 262. When I got on the scale a couple days ago I was 227. Still don't have an exact target in mind.....

It's definitely not hard being sober but some days it's torture to avoid just having one really good beer. Not that any of you will believe me but at the beginning of this I told myself that once I lost 30lbs I'd let myself have some beers for a few days and then get back to it until I lost another 20 or so. While it was very tempting, I didn't 'reward' myself and I'll wait until I feel like I'm where I need to be.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

Amazing progress. Look to him for inspiration elgin. Oh and as far as the rewarding yourself with a few beers, for me that turned into a couple weekends of endless amounts of alcohol. Be wary.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

weighed in 8/1- 175.7

cut back 8-10 oz a night on the beer. not much, but it's a start.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Erik13 wrote: but it's a start.

this thread is 52 pages long... :confused:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad