Dave Mustaine: "Obama staged Colorado/Wisconsin shootings"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Dave Mustaine: "Obama staged Colorado/Wisconsin shootings"

Post by The Arsonist »

http://www.avclub.com/articles/dave-mus ... -in,83895/

After sort-of endorsing Rick Santorum and aligning himself with the "birther" viewpoint earlier this year, notoriously conservative Dave Mustaine is speaking out against President Obama again. This time, the Megadeth frontman and Rock ‘N’ Jock softball player has accused Obama of “staging” the shootings in Aurora, Colorado and at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, all so that he could “pass a gun ban.”

In the speech, which he made last week between songs at a Megadeth show in Singapore, Mustaine says that Obama is trying to turn the U.S. into “Nazi America,” and that if things keep going the way they’ve been going, he’s going to be forced to move away. After a heckler shouts out in opposition, Mustaine chastises him, saying, “Did you guys pay to listen to him or me?” Luckily for Mustaine, being a total idiot shitbag is not one of the offenses punishable by caning in Singapore.

Go to about 2:38 in the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... clESqZjqvM
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Dave Mustaine: "Obama staged Colorado/Wisconsin shooting

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

yeah but we like it better when the arsonist posts it
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-dave- ... statement/

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine spoke exclusively with Infowars to clarify his statement made during a concert in which he suggested the Obama administration could have staged the Colorado and Sikh shootings as a pretext to eviscerate the second amendment – pointing out that’s precisely what the administration was caught doing with the Fast and Furious scandal.

During a show in Singapore, Mustaine remarked that President Obama was trying to pass gun control legislation.

“So he’s staging all of these murders, like the ‘Fast And Furious’ thing down at the border, Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there, and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple,” said Mustaine, before adding, “I don’t know where I’m gonna live if America keeps going the way it’s going because it looks like it’s turning into Nazi America.”

A deluge of press attention followed, with news outlets across the board smearing Mustaine for daring to exercise his free speech rights to question the narrative behind the shootings – despite the fact that it was done in the context of the confirmed cover-up surrounding Fast and Furious.

Mustaine Issues Statement of Clarification

“Nobody can deny that there were criminal rogues within the administration and CBS News got the memos, Congress has the information and basically Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America who is a highly respected person said that if they would stage Fast and Furious they’d be capable of staging anything and it was all done to blame the second amendment,” Mustaine exclusively told Infowars.

Mustaine is referring to a CBS News report concerning leaked emails which document how “The Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation “Fast and Furious” to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.”
Fast and Furious was the infamous Obama administration program that saw guns being put directly into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. Months before the scandal broke, Obama personally told gun control advocate Sarah Bradyduring a White House meeting that he was working “under the radar” to sneak attack the second amendment.

“It would be foolish not to look at this – our U.S. Border Patrol agents were killed,” added Mustaine, noting that he was merely quoting Larry Pratt with his comments during the performance in Singapore.

Pratt appeared on Infowars Nightly News last month to discuss efforts to eviscerate the second amendment in light of the Colorado theater shooting. Pointing out that some 400 Mexicans have been the victims of “premeditated murder,” along with U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, as a direct consequence of the Fast and Furious program, Pratt stated, “Now we have to admit that this is something that maybe our government is capable of, this was only 12 people murdered, they were good for 400 in Fast and Furious.”

“We really need to investigate this and have the Attorney General release the documents and find out who’s responsible for this – people died….let’s find out what’s going on here,” added Mustaine.
Speaking specifically about the Colorado massacre and the Sikh temple shootings, Mustaine remarked, “There’s some questions here, I just think that we deserve to know the truth – that’s it.”

As we reported earlier, both shootings are replete with inconsistencies that do not fit with the official narrative.

Police audio, eyewitness testimony and other material evidence clearly suggests that alleged Colorado shooter James Holmes had an accomplice.

Eyewitnesses described two shooters, noting that one of the gas canisters was thrown from the opposite side of the theater to where the killer was standing. Eyewitnesses also described the killer talking on a cellphone before the shooting and then standing in the emergency exit and beckoning someone else over.

More than an hour after Holmes was detained, police officers were still hunting additional suspects, having been told by eyewitnesses that there was more than one shooter.
At 1:16am on the police audio recording from the scene, an officer states, “Talking to people making statements, sounds like we have possibly 2 shooters, one that was in Theater 8 seated, another one that came in from the outside into Theater 9. Sounds like it was a coordinated attack.”

“Every unit, possible 2nd shooter still at large… Keep the media away from them,” said another officer.

A second gas mask different to the one Holmes was wearing was also found hundreds of feet from where Holmes was arrested at the opposite end of the theater car park, along with additional items.

Similarly, in the case of the Sikh temple shootings, there were multiple eyewitness reports of additional gunmen.

Speaking with the Associated Press, an eyewitness stated, “Between ten and ten-thirty, four white males who were dressed darkly, dressed in all black clothing, came in and opened fire on our congregation.”

Temple member Amardeep Kaleka, whose mother and father were injured victims in the shooting, also told WISN that his parents said there were “multiple shooters, multiple people” and that the attack was “very well coordinated.”

Kaleka added that his father saw “multiple shooters of caucasian descent.”

An ITN News report also quoted the niece of one of the temple members who said, “An unknown number of gunmen had walked into the kitchen of the Sikh temple and opened fire.”
Another man at the scene told Sky News, “I think they had multiple shooters.”
In addition, the Chairman of the temple stated that the day before the attack there were a “few suspicious men seen on Temple premises,” again clearly suggesting the involvement of more than one person.

Numerous Democratic strategists close to the Obama administration have publicly called for mass shootings or domestic terror attacks to be exploited for political grist. "I’m a patriot, I love our country, I’ve always been controversial, I’m a political songwriter and this wasn’t done to hurt any of my fellow countrymen – I think that it’s something we really really need to look into,” concluded Mustaine.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

dave mustaine is a fucking doofus.

fuck him.

fuck megadeth.

and fuck his coffee.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

dude could pretty much come into my house and shoot me in the face then take a dump on my bed and the first thing i would probably do when he left is play rust in peace at full volume

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
not really, dudes an idiot but god damn does rust in peace slay dicks
formerly ghost boner
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

:lol:
Can Of Smashed Assholes
Through Silver in Blood

Post by Can Of Smashed Assholes »

ghost boner wrote:dude could pretty much come into my house and shoot me in the face then take a dump on my bed and the first thing i would probably do when he left is play rust in peace at full volume

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
That shit is funny right there!

I hate the cocksucker. Its sad that his drug addled brain can cancel out so much good work.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsCokh- ... re=related<

There's about a million videos likes this of dave being a complete piece of shit prima donna and then dedicates the song headcrusher to an audience member :wank:

The one where he throws the guitar across the stage about 30 feet and almost decapitates his band member is the best.
Wank night's cancelled
Ham Strokers Ejacula
Rectal Anarchy

Post by Ham Strokers Ejacula »

CoconutBackwards1
One Of Many Accounts

Post by CoconutBackwards1 »

ghost boner wrote:dude could pretty much come into my house and shoot me in the face then take a dump on my bed and the first thing i would probably do when he left is play rust in peace at full volume

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Hahahahaha
The only question that I thought was hard was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

Dude needs new material, I've heard that cousins fucking joke in 3 different videos.
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

danox3 wrote:Dude needs new material, I've heard that cousins fucking joke in 3 different videos.
Budgie didn't have any jokes for him to steal like chord progressions......