Breaking Bad on AMC

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: Breaking Bad on AMC

Post by Zerohero »

Methinks they save Todd and his wacky band of hillbillie familia for a spinoff shoe.

No way this franchise dies with the end of this season...its gotten way too popular to not cash in.

thoughts?

Does todd like slipknot? Does he have AssBurgers?

hmmmm
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Definitely into slipknot.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Dude are you kidding me? Todd listens to the shit his uncle used to bump when working on some stolen car, so like - probably Allman Brothers, Led Zeppelin, that type of thing. Then from Arizona rock radio he picked up on Stone Sour, Nickelback and Creed.

He had a buddy in high school who was into stuff like Devildriver, Slipknot, and Coal Chamber - but Todd never liked 'all that yelling'. There's a couple guys in the crew who are into Ozzy so he doesn't mind a bit of that, but he doesn't own any of those albums or know the songs by name, specifically.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

james wrote:Dude are you kidding me? Todd listens to the shit his uncle used to bump when working on some stolen car, so like - probably Allman Brothers, Led Zeppelin, that type of thing. Then from Arizona rock radio he picked up on Stone Sour, Nickelback and Creed.

He had a buddy in high school who was into stuff like Devildriver, Slipknot, and Coal Chamber - but Todd never liked 'all that yelling'. There's a couple guys in the crew who are into Ozzy so he doesn't mind a bit of that, but he doesn't own any of those albums or know the songs by name, specifically.

Todd is an empty soul, a reptile... a facinating yet wholly one dimensional character.

Slipknot, cold lifeless one-dimensional listless music.

see the connection?

I'll also bet Todd is a virgin...or possibly hasn't figure out even what his weenie is for...like a 4 year old in arrested development.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I just don't think he would care for the aesthetic, like on basic surface-level shit... Slipknot is for repressed kids fantasizing about being serial killers and 'letting loose' a secret monster inside. It's shallow and listless music, sure, but it's designed to manipulate certain emotions in young consumers that I just don't see Todd relating to or having any interest in at all.

I think Todd shoots kids in the fucking face because it just seemed like the most reasonable thing to do at the time, not because he wanted to take power over him and CLEAR THE STONE OF LEAVES AND WANDER OUT WHERE YOU CANT SEE HUUUAAAGH.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Zerohero wrote: No way this franchise dies with the end of this season...its gotten way too popular to not cash in.
Better Call Saul is the only spinoff happening. Nobody wants to see a spinoff about a ruthless group of Aryan Brotherhood gang members and their psychotic nephew. And Breaking Bad still isn't nearly as popular as The Walking Dead.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Fuck zombies.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

The Walking Dead is a terrible show for assholes and should never again be mentioned in this thread.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

BUNGVOX wrote:Fuck zombies.
:tup: :tup:
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Zerohero wrote: No way this franchise dies with the end of this season...its gotten way too popular to not cash in.
Better Call Saul is the only spinoff happening. Nobody wants to see a spinoff about a ruthless group of Aryan Brotherhood gang members and their psychotic nephew. And Breaking Bad still isn't nearly as popular as The Walking Dead.

maybe you should speak for yourself, pinhead. that premise sounds better than 90% of the bullshit on tv nowadays.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

I'm not interested in any spinoffs other than 'better call saul' and even that is a bit shaky for me.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The Walking Dead can't hold a candle to this show. I was just saying in terms of ratings popularity, TWD is much higher. Because people are stupid.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:I'm not interested in any spinoffs other than 'better call saul' and even that is a bit shaky for me.

I'm guessin' there ain't many characters going to be left from BBad to spin off.

I'm expecting the whole cast to corpse out...hell I'll even be surprised the Toddster is left.

Maybe that big black security guard can spin off, a sort of What's Happening 2: Desert Boogalo show.

:idea: They COULD pull a "Dallas" and make the last 3 seasons walt's dream".
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Anything other than total annihilation is a cop out.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:Anything other than total annihilation is a cop out.

if Jesse lives, they'll likely revive his character in a version of Family Ties for the meth generation.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

The only survivor will be walter jr.

Jesse is fuckin toast.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:The only survivor will be walter jr.

Jesse is fuckin toast.

kinda hoping they torture and kill "flynn" in front of his pappy.

flynn................................ :fp:
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

if Flynn doesn't die I will be very, very dissapointed.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Hope todd thumps on marie's asspipe.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Flynn's crutches fit well in Mrs. White's cunt. IdontNeedNoDoctor666.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Jesse's gonna blow up Todd then say, "Science, bitch!"
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Heisenberg is a fucking mythological character by this point
the only way he goes out is if he chooses to go out - he either takes his own life or lets himself be killed
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
caldwell.the.great

right - I doubt he'll let the cancer do it's job. he's just not going to sit around and wait for death.
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
caldwell.the.great

that or he leaves his family behind and rides off into the sunset marked for death, but still cooking and dealing.

:invcross: :invcross: :invcross:
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

dat ego