Breaking Bad on AMC

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Re: Breaking Bad on AMC

Post by Cryptoplasty »

I have no doubt that no matter how it ends, the internet will explode in angry arm flailing chaos because it "won't be how it should have ended. It should have ended like this <insert ending here>. Fuck this show and kill everyone involved."

Get ready for that.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

caldwell.the.great wrote:right - I doubt he'll let the cancer do it's job. he's just not going to sit around and wait for death.
Heisenberg: "Cancer, what an inefficient way to die."
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Cryptoplasty wrote:I have no doubt that no matter how it ends, the internet will explode in angry arm flailing chaos because it "won't be how it should have ended. It should have ended like this <insert ending here>. Fuck this show and kill everyone involved."

Get ready for that.
no that wont happen. at least not to the extent you think it will.

if anything it'll be the kind of angry we saw when the Red Wedding happened or when Eddard Stark was beheaded. It's going to be the shocked, betrayed rantings of people who were so emotionally invested in the series that they felt every ounce of pain they saw on screen. Then after a week or two of reflection everyone will rewatch the series.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

I don't think any disappointment will happen in 3 days. Total faith.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

I forgot, but did Walt get cancer from Grey Matter Technologies?
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:I forgot, but did Walt get cancer from Grey Matter Technologies?
When Walt first told his family, Skylar was frantic trying to makes sense of it and asked if it might be from when he was working with chemicals during his employment with Grey Matter. Walt shot it down though.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

as long as they rock out to a journey tune at the end, all's well with the world
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

its gonna be a Mr. Bean / Scarface mashup
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

gonna end with bob newhart cornholing suzanne plushettes corpse
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

caldwell.the.great wrote:Heisenberg is a fucking mythological character by this point
the only way he goes out is if he chooses to go out - he either takes his own life or lets himself be killed
They've been alluding to his suicide since episode one of the series. I totally see him sacrificing himself in an epic shootout to save Jesee or something like that.
ImageImageImage
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Zerohero wrote:gonna end with bob newhart cornholing suzanne plushettes corpse
Then bill daly cums on her face while lord hitler performs necro sodomy in a pink teddy.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Zerohero wrote:gonna end with bob newhart cornholing suzanne plushettes corpse
Then bill daly cums on her face while lord hitler performs necro sodomy in a pink teddy.

Mr. Peterson shooting ropey loads on carol's giant teeth and freckles.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

I think the ending will go down as well as the ending to The Shield did, as one of the best finales and final seasons in TV history.

As far as predictions, I do think Walt will spare Jesse in the end. After the call with Junior, Walt can't delude himself into blaming Jesse for Hank's death any longer. He knows he caused all of this, and he feels that everything he did was all for nothing now. His pride is motivating him to get revenge now, but I think he wants to burn Jack and Todd's operation to the ground along with them and their crew.

I don't think Walt will go down in any blaze of glory, but he'll end up "winning" with Jesse's help, and then will have to suffer alone until the cancer takes him finally.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

godofdeadlydeath wrote:I think the ending will go down as well as the ending to The Shield did, as one of the best finales and final seasons in TV history.

As far as predictions, I do think Walt will spare Jesse in the end. After the call with Junior, Walt can't delude himself into blaming Jesse for Hank's death any longer. He knows he caused all of this, and he feels that everything he did was all for nothing now. His pride is motivating him to get revenge now, but I think he wants to burn Jack and Todd's operation to the ground along with them and their crew.

I don't think Walt will go down in any blaze of glory, but he'll end up "winning" with Jesse's help, and then will have to suffer alone until the cancer takes him finally.
your guess as good as anyones, but hope yerWrong.

there's been a few clever plot twists and inversions last few shoes... While I think we all knew this series would end with A) walt croaked and/or B)Walt caught, I'll be a bit disappointed with out something unexpected going down.

is the next the THEE final shoe, or is there a few more left?

get it done, no more gay flashback sequences to drag the fucker out.

stock footage can suck a todd cock.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I just can't see how they're going to wrap this up neatly in one more episode. There's so much... stuff, still.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Lord kim initiates nuclear warfare in an effort to tie up loose ends.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Huell Spinoff?
http://www.avclub.com/articles/breaking ... na,103435/

Breaking Bad’s Saul Goodman is getting his own spin-off, but poor Huell is still stuck in that sad, lonely hotel room waiting for Hank. Fortunately, Vince Gilligan has thoughtfully (and not really) come up with a spin-off for the big man. Huell’s Rules looks like something that Tyler Perry would produce for TBS and finds the whole Babineaux clan shacking up together in that one little rule. Hijinks ensue, of course, but the family always comes together, because that’s what good family members do when they’re not stealing children and contributing to the shooting deaths of each another.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Badger thinks the Chargers are bitches.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... disappoint
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Gordon Freeman?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Chad, just stop paying attention to the social media. I know it's addictive but it's obviously not doing you any good.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

yeah well your face probably looks like a butt
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

So you're hating on a show because it's popular?

Welcome back to high school, chadstein.