Breaking Bad on AMC

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: Breaking Bad on AMC

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Zerohero wrote: I'll also bet Todd is a virgin...or possibly hasn't figure out even what his weenie is for...like a 4 year old in arrested development.
I dunno, his obvious MILF fetish would indicate otherwise. Possibly abused by stepmom?

Speaking of which, if you really want to have your nuts asploded, Youtube an interview with Laura Fraser, the actress who plays Lydia. Spoiler alert: she's from Scotland.

:brokenheart: x infinity.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

The last episode of Breaking Bad is episode #62. The 62nd element on the periodic table is samarium, which is one of the primary drugs used in treating lung cancer. Coincidence? No.

6/2=3. Half Life 3 confirmed.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

chad's bad-assing it up over a fucking television show, I see...pretty edgy guy! keep all these fuckers on their toes, man...never give up, never give in!!!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Friendly Goatus wrote:6/2=3. Half Life 3 confirmed.
:pizza:
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

worked for me
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

:brokenheart:
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

Meh...
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

haters gonna hate. solid ending. some quibbles with the details but the overall arc was perfect. loved the Marty Robbins.
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

It was an ok ending...not great
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

might not have been much of a shocker or plot twister, but pretty sure they decided to show Sopranos who's boss and
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq223sjNew0<

i remember my old man getting psyched for final episode of soparanos.. "its gonna be a bloodbath"
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

The more I think of it, the more I think that ending was *almost perfect

*End song choice could have been better, even though I understand what they were going for.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Walt, looking like a used up druggie on the brink of death. Like his customer base. Instead of meth, he's overdosed on the chaos he created. I don't think it was the cancer, nor the bleeding out that killed him. It was his final fix he got when he was touching his creation at the end, like a proud father. Walt raised Walt Jr., Jesse Pinkman, and a tornado of chaos. He won't be remembered for building Grey Matter Technologies, but instead one of the greatest drug kingpins ever known.

I think the best part of the final is Walt's talk with Skyler, and him touching his child for the last time. And the sadness of seeing Walt not getting a chance to say goodbye to Walt Jr. His trust fund is Walt's way of saying goodbye.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
And Skyler's big snot glob under her nose.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Skinny Pete and Badger :awesome:
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

I was kind of let down by the finale. The first half was 10 minutes of show, 5 minutes of commercial. Skinny Pete, and Badger were awesome. What let me down was the hype with Aaron Paul saying "You guys are gonna shit your pants". That moment never came. It went down exactly like most people predicted it did. Except with Walt giving the trust money to the Gray (not Grey) Matter people, and how that went down. That was a great scene.

I think Breaking Bad was a great show, but "best show ever"? Not even close. It's not even the best show on it's channel IMO. I think Mad Men is superior.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

i'm assuming the "shit your pants" moment was when Walt tackled Jesse, but still, yeah, it was very predictable. I wouldn't say "Meh" just because the story ended exactly as it should have ended. I even predicted Jesse taking out Todd with his chains and Lydia with the ricin, but it all made absolute 100% perfect sense to the story. Also, Walt admitting "I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. I was alive," was the best possible confession we could get from him.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

I think the ending was just about perfect. The first half was a kind of slow, and there were too many symbolic references. I know the show itself is known for that, but it was a bit too much. Other than that, I thought it was great. That is how you end a show. I think other dramas like this need to think about stepping up their game.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I knew Jesse and Walt would have opposing fates, I just didn't know which would be which. I think if they killed Jesse, it would have been in the previous episode, so I had a feeling he would live. He's been on the brink of death way too many times to be killed off.
Am I the only one who thinks Arron Paul is really annoying? Dude looks like he's on coke all the time IRL.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Cryptoplasty wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Arron Paul is really annoying? Dude looks like he's on coke all the time IRL.
You might say he's got a need for speed...
:wank:

The show wrapped up a little too nicely.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

Yeah, it felt safe.

It didn't leave me to think about anything. I guess people don't like being challenged, because everyone seemed to love how it ended.

I felt like Jesse should have died. It breaks my heart that he's not dead. Everyone else seems to think Jesse is free now, but I don't see it like that. He has nothing, nobody, and he has to deal with all the shit he's been through. You knew he was going to kill Todd. The last scene seemed to have no suspense. You knew Walt would get his keys, you knew that he purposely parked the way he did, and why. You never once got the feeling that he or Jesse would be in danger. This show gave us so many intense moments only to go out the most predictable way possible. Even Lydia getting poisoned. That shit was handed to the viewer on a silver platter.

The ending of this show should have been it's defining moment, but it's not. It cannot compare to Gus being blown up. Not even close.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

DR. THRAXX wrote:The ending of this show should have been it's defining moment, but it's not. It cannot compare to Gus being blown up. Not even close.
Agreed. I liked it but as you said way too predictable. The only way the Lydia ricin thing could have been more obvious is if they flashed on the screen "WALT'S GONNA POISON HER HERE." Overall, it felt like fan service and Walt dying because of a stray bullet was kind of cheesy. In that world, Jack and his buddies would have put two bullets in Walter and Jessie without hesitating, fade to black and the show is done.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

Wang Mandu wrote: Overall, it felt like fan service and Walt dying because of a stray bullet was kind of cheesy.
But it wasn't just a stray bullet; he got tagged trying to save Jesse, which actually makes the final few minutes even cheesier. I thought the episode was really good, probably the best one of the second half of the season, but with the nazis getting smoked, Jesse getting freed, Lydia dying and even the music they chose for the final couple minutes, it overshadowed just how many lives have been completely destroyed, which is way too forgiving.

Nothing was going to live up to season 4, though. They painted themselves into a corner when they blew Gus' fucking face off.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

honorable mention, that shootin' gun contraption was a nice nod to Taxi Driver gizmos in the hands of mr. big brainiac.

ya know, for aryan nation bros, that hillbillie family didn't say a racist thing the whole show...
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.