Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Music posts are a bannable offense.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Re: Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Post by a world of no »

If these social do-good over-eaters really want to shut people up they should video document their eating and exercising habits to prove they live healthy and still don't lose weight. No fucking way that's going to happen though.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Pisscubes wrote:
a world of no wrote:If these social do-good over-eaters really want to shut people up they should video document their eating and exercising habits to prove they live healthy and still don't lose weight. No fucking way that's going to happen though.
She walks a mile a day and has thrown yogurt and fruit into a diet of cheese puffs, chocolate and soda. Are you claiming she's not doing everything in her power here? It's obvious no one can be a healthy weight.
And the QUANTITIES... I doubt I could eat all that at 3 sittings. Seriously.
Eat shit and live...
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

I only see one soda, the six pack in the back is Fat Tire beer. Oh and the soda is Blue Sky, a natural soda, and it looks like the cheesy poofs are some "organic" or "natural" brand as well. Never mind the fact that they are both contain just as many calories as a coke and cheetos. I think what ol' Lindy considers healthy is just her falling for marketing ploys. I bet she even eats the much healthier nutritionally sound ARTISAN bread, too, you know, to be healthy..and she probably only eats off the Fresco menu at taco bell.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Raw Ting wrote:I only see one soda, the six pack in the back is Fat Tire beer. Oh and the soda is Blue Sky, a natural soda, and it looks like the cheesy poofs are some "organic" or "natural" brand as well. Never mind the fact that they are both contain just as many calories as a coke and cheetos. I think what ol' Lindy considers healthy is just her falling for marketing ploys. I bet she even eats the much healthier nutritionally sound ARTISAN bread, too, you know, to be healthy..and she probably only eats off the Fresco menu at taco bell.
It's not even really a question of calories, as much as what those calories are composed of, and their endocrine impact. Carbohydrates induce a massive spike in insulin, which in turn causes both the storage of extra sugars (after processing into triglycerides) as adipose fat, AND triggers the appetite (while also inducing the "low blood sugar" crash).

She could LITERALLY eat slabs of butter and lose weight VERSUS this display of sugar heavy garbage.

Almost everything in that picture is going to cause over-eating, and just PACK on body fat.
Eat shit and live...
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

If you visit some ketogenic diet websites you'll see all sorts of reformed "I thought I simply couldn't lose weight but being on this diet really taught me a lesson on how the body works." testimonials. It's especially funny when fat fucks newly on the diet complain about how they've been doing it for a week and haven't lost weight, "oh... I have chips/potatoes/cookies/cake/etc every once in a while though" and then cannot comprehend why all the usedtobefats get frustrated with them.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

POTATOES?!

Keep the potatoes... ditch the bread. All the wheaty, floury glutinous bread...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

i agree please leave the potato's out of this !

a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

fucking starch. you two missed where i said "ketogenic" diet. no/lowlow carbs.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

takeasneededforpain wrote: It's not even really a question of calories, as much as what those calories are composed of, and their endocrine impact.
If you look at the sheer number of calories these eat-beasts shove through their cakeholes every day, though, I really think the (slightly) finer points of healthy nutrition are a secondary problem. Cutting back to, I dunno, 2000 calories' worth of Cheetos, chocolate cake and beer is still better than 6000 of essentially the same plus a fruit and a yogurt thrown in. Get the insane caloric intake to "human amounts", then start working on not eating like a fucking child raiding the pantry when mom's not home.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Idget Child
Big McLargeHuge

Post by Idget Child »

Raw Ting wrote:i agree please leave the potato's out of this !

Chad wrote:Idget child might be the worst poster here though...
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

a world of no wrote:fucking starch. you two missed where i said "ketogenic" diet. no/lowlow carbs.

My personal experience with VLC/ketogenic dieting.

August 2008 (roughly)

316 lbs. @ 6 feet tall

May 30, 2013

212 lbs. @ 6 feet tall

I dropped from 316 to 232 with nothing but dietary change to VLC/VHF (very low carb/very high fat). The remainder I have taken off with exercise.

The only thing I found difficult about doing this is the first 3 weeks and the carb flu.
Once that passed, this required ZERO effort.
Eat shit and live...
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

u lukt os muhc more helathy in teh furst pic man
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Why would you get rid of your CURVES? That's where your body stores your extra health!
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

spacehamster wrote:
takeasneededforpain wrote: It's not even really a question of calories, as much as what those calories are composed of, and their endocrine impact.
If you look at the sheer number of calories these eat-beasts shove through their cakeholes every day, though, I really think the (slightly) finer points of healthy nutrition are a secondary problem. Cutting back to, I dunno, 2000 calories' worth of Cheetos, chocolate cake and beer is still better than 6000 of essentially the same plus a fruit and a yogurt thrown in. Get the insane caloric intake to "human amounts", then start working on not eating like a fucking child raiding the pantry when mom's not home.
Well, this is also partially true... BUT, if you eat more calories than your body needs while minimizing insulin's impact (i.e., ketogenic dieting) you can still avoid putting weight on.

A point of reference is this clinical study from 1930: http://www.jbc.org/content/87/3/651.full.pdf+html

One of the participants in the study was consuming his baseline intake + 500 calories per day with no change in weight or body composition.

If you've ever eaten a very high fat ketogenic diet (making sure it's from clean sources, i.e., red meat) you know it's almost impossible to over-eat. You can't SHOVE enough down your gob to get to 4/5/6K calories. Your brain will tell you to stop... and you will.
Eat shit and live...
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

a world of no wrote:fucking starch. you two missed where i said "ketogenic" diet. no/lowlow carbs.
I did miss that... but while my diet was still plenty starchy, I dropped 10 pounds in a month or so keeping the same exercise routine while cutting out a shitload of bread. If I'm not mistaken, a lot of that stuff has a good amount of sugar too.

I also noticed this:
takeasneededforpain wrote:
If you've ever eaten a very high fat ketogenic diet (making sure it's from clean sources, i.e., red meat) you know it's almost impossible to over-eat. You can't SHOVE enough down your gob to get to 4/5/6K calories. Your brain will tell you to stop... and you will.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

I've eaten a cyclic keto diet for a couple months, and it is effective, but for someone who lifts heavy weights 3-5 days a week, I needed more carbs to not feel like dogshit, so I went off it.

i can't be bothered to cite anything right now but there have been some people who think keto diets are only effective because by completely dropping a whole macro nutrient, you'll be eating at a deficit. But it doesn't really matter, i suppose, if it works it works...
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Raw Ting wrote:I've eaten a cyclic keto diet for a couple months, and it is effective, but for someone who lifts heavy weights 3-5 days a week, I needed more carbs to not feel like dogshit, so I went off it.

i can't be bothered to cite anything right now but there have been some people who think keto diets are only effective because by completely dropping a whole macro nutrient, you'll be eating at a deficit. But it doesn't really matter, i suppose, if it works it works...
You are correct about lifting... type-II muscle fibers require glycogen to function correctly.
Any conversion of protein to glycogen by gluconeogenesis is FIRST going to fulfill the brain's needs for glucose, and THEN filter down to the skeletal muscles. If you're lifting heavy and frequently, you are going to need extra carbs.

The key for me is that I personally choose the least-bad carbs FOR ME (YMMV) and that means things like carrots and sweet potatoes.

Grains are completely off-limits... they really (badly) mess with my body.
Eat shit and live...
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

I hate some of these things, but this one is pretty instructional.

Eat shit and live...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

sugar is basically poison :lol:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

In what manner has the american board of jpgs linked refined sugar with violent behavior?
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

probably wouldnt be too hard to make me violent if i had all those other things on the list too..

boom science :betternotstartanyshit:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

Inmates eat à lot of sugar. They are violent as hell. Any questions?
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

Studies show that during the nationwide jail little debbie drought of 1993 the Brotherhoods attacks were down by 67%
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »