The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

right over there wrote:
FVBTVS wrote:and it had different fatalities that were safe for kids and grey sweat squirts instead of blood.
i'm reading masters of doom right now and it said nintendo lost an estimated $100 million to sega because everyone bought the bloody version instead. (so nintendo made mk2 even bloodier than the sega version...)
The gameplay was better on the SNES controller, I thought, but the lack of blood and "PG" fatalities were stupid. I had Super Game Genie, and you could put in a code to turn the grey sweat red, so it looked like blood, but it was still bad.

MK II for SNES was fucking phenomenal, though.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

I've been playing Tiger Woods 13 lately since I grabbed it when it was free with PSN+.....Game is fucking glorious.

EA SUPREMACY
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

I am two hours into the new Tomb Raider and so far ---> :mastoman: :mastoman:

I still do not get the QTE with the concentric circles, are those super fast QTE? If I wait until the button shows up is always too late, I have to press the button a little before it shows up. Are those guessing-QTEs? Fuck that shit, I die most of the times guessing between X and Y, at least I only die once and then I already now what button is coming up. I am probably a :drool:
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
godofdeadlydeath
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

DR. THRAXX wrote:I've been playing Tiger Woods 13 lately since I grabbed it when it was free with PSN+.....Game is fucking glorious.

EA SUPREMACY
Is it far superior to 12? I have 12, and it was really good, but very challenging on the Wii. I suck at actual golf, and with the Wii Motion Plus, 12 was very close to playing actual golf, so it wasn't exactly "fun," but it was really accurate and fun to play against friends, if not a whole 18 hole round against the cpu.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Krieg wrote:I am two hours into the new Tomb Raider and so far ---> :mastoman: :mastoman:

I still do not get the QTE with the concentric circles, are those super fast QTE? If I wait until the button shows up is always too late, I have to press the button a little before it shows up. Are those guessing-QTEs? Fuck that shit, I die most of the times guessing between X and Y, at least I only die once and then I already now what button is coming up. I am probably a :drool:
Uh, I think you just have to press it just as it shows up? Your old man reflexes are really doing a number on you, mang.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

spacehamster wrote:
Krieg wrote:I am two hours into the new Tomb Raider and so far ---> :mastoman: :mastoman:

Uh, I think you just have to press it just as it shows up? Your old man reflexes are really doing a number on you, mang.
The weird part is that I only have problems with the one with the concentric circles.

Internet says you can press Y as soon as the concentric circles show up and do not need to wait for the Y button to appear. I will try that later.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

http://store.steampowered.com/app/97000/

does anybody want a steam key for Solar 2? i've got a spare
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

That game is going to get Disney-ed. Casual, Kinect, & Wii remoted.
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

Krieg wrote:
spacehamster wrote:

The weird part is that I only have problems with the one with the concentric circles.

Internet says you can press Y as soon as the concentric circles show up and do not need to wait for the Y button to appear. I will try that later.
I played it on the PS3, but the circle QTE was always the triangle button except for 1 time near the end that have you a little bit more time. I would think it would be the same on Xbox or PC.

The Bill wrote:
That game is going to get Disney-ed. Casual, Kinect, & Wii remoted.
Highly unlikely this or Star Wars 1313 are actually going to come out since the buyout and Disney seemingly wanting to shut LucasArt down and having casual third party devs make all their games from now on. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I have a feeling I'm not.
i like to dissect women
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

what made up bullshit are you basing that on? 1313 is coming out.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

copstache wrote:what made up bullshit are you basing that on? 1313 is coming out.
As of now 1313 is on hold indefinitely according to devs. Disney is halting all in house production of games. Same reason that the Star Wars fps up there that was supposed to be released this spring has no release date or reveal even. Chances are that stuff isn't coming out.
i like to dissect women
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

TheDOAD wrote:
abdominalpillaging wrote:
copstache wrote:what made up bullshit are you basing that on? 1313 is coming out.
As of now 1313 is on hold indefinitely according to devs. Disney is halting all in house production of games. Same reason that the Star Wars fps up there that was supposed to be released this spring has no release date or reveal even. Chances are that stuff isn't coming out.
So your source is "pulled out of my ass", Got it.
It's from LucasArt employees. You know, the people actually making it.
i like to dissect women
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

give him a break guys. he's so hoping they come out he can't even bear the thought so he's just trying to keep himself together somehow. i get it..
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Finished Chapter 4 of The Walking Dead, ok seriously why is this guy forever sauntering everywhere he goes. Zombies bearing down on me ? Dawdle.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

DR. THRAXX wrote:I've been playing Tiger Woods 13 lately since I grabbed it when it was free with PSN+.....Game is fucking glorious.

EA SUPREMACY
My.university roommates and I used to get high as shit and have tournaments. Those were good times.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Aaaaaah, EA released the "final" ending to Dead Space 3 via DLC.

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:Interesting.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/11/ ... -pre-order

Basically a little console that works with steam and can be upgraded.

It's a great idea. But the price isn't practical for something that only does games.
:lol:

24 hours later, Valve says, "Hey, we hardly even KNOW these guys..."

http://www.destructoid.com/valve-distan ... 8483.phtml
If it doesn't end up just being a compact Windows machine, then it will be the CD-i of Steam type waiz.

Really hoping dreaming that Steam has some magical OS that runs steam and it's catalog perfect.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Pisscubes wrote:
riley-o wrote:Finished Chapter 4 of The Walking Dead, ok seriously why is this guy forever sauntering everywhere he goes. Zombies bearing down on me ? Dawdle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look, not every one is as uptight as you, Riley. Some of us have a relaxed attitude about the zombie apocolypse.
I'm just blown away at how clumsy everyone is six months into the zombie apocalypse ? Sure let's go into a spooky abandoned train station; just you and me, little girl. We'll be fine. What ? Take a good look around the place first ? Why bother ?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Also holy shit, Kenny talking about "keeping score" and how I'm only looking out for myself and I don't even have the option to bring up him deserting me to die via zombies three fucking times ??!?!?! I wish I'd had the option to aerate his fucking brain
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Pisscubes wrote:Did any of you all get God of War 3 and if so... have you tried the Last of Us Demo yet? :oops:
Yeah, I picked it up.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Three years ago
I hope Disney completely dissolves LucasArts gaming division. They haven't put out a good game in 8 years. Burn 'em to the fucking ground.

Outside of some nice graphics running on top of the line PC hardware, Star Wars 1313 was probably going to be as braindead awful as the last Force Unleashed game.
Last edited by Wang Mandu on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

that demo's not available until the very end of may
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

i don't think the demo was ever going to be available the day the new GOW came out, it was just an early access thing, which was pushed back to may 31 when the last of us was delayed

but goddamn the new GOW sounds underwhelming. SPOILERS: there are several fights against really big things and you get to watch the same fatality animations 400 times
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Pisscubes wrote:
I really, really hope The Last of Us won't just be zombie Uncharted.
Doesnt sound like it will be. More.emphasis on survival, stealth, crafting weapons and items and at times avoiding enemies instead of walking from arena massacre to the next.

My biggest worry is the child or teen girl gets annoying. They've got a lot to live up to after Clementine in TWD and I dont even think I have seen her best scenes yet.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Chrono Jigga

Jay-Z/Chrono Trigger mashup

hahahhaha

http://2mellomakes.bandcamp.com/album/chrono-jigga