Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Re: Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Post by Blair »

"I NEED FAT ACCEPTANCE BECAUSE OF THE HIDE BUTTON ON OKCUPID"

"I NEED FAT ACCPETANCE BECAUSE MY HANDSOME NEIGHBOR DOESN'T EAT MY SNATCH"
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:Are obese people somehow not being allowed to contribute to the world? Are there some stories I'm missing out where working plans for a car engine that runs on water were sent over to GM and once it was revealed to have been invented by a fat person, they through them away?

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Some of these people really think they're engaging in a civil rights struggle here. It's amazing.
There is anti-fat discrimination that takes place in hirings. If a fat person does have something to contribute, odds are they'll face an uphill battle doing so. (And uphill battles are especially tough for them what with the reality of gravity and all.)
I need fat acceptance to try and end my eating eat disorder that being fat shamed forces to continue.
mixed messages :confused:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I'd think only having one body issued would be a decent argument against treating it like a dumpster, but what do I know
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Necrometer wrote:There is anti-fat discrimination that takes place in hirings. If a fat person does have something to contribute, odds are they'll face an uphill battle doing so. (And uphill battles are especially tough for them what with the reality of gravity and all.
It's like showing up with wrinkled clothes and smeared make-up, except it's your entire body
:lj:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hobo acceptance
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

I have noticed (hard to miss) a fat personal trainer at the gym....who has clients. Maybe a fatter person feels comfortable with a fat personal trainer, however, a few days ago I saw him training a man in much better shape than him... :drool:

To clarify, he doesn't look like someone who is muscular with some extra cushion, he's a fat kid in his twenties.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Pisscubes wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Are obese people somehow not being allowed to contribute to the world? Are there some stories I'm missing out where working plans for a car engine that runs on water were sent over to GM and once it was revealed to have been invented by a fat person, they through them away?

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Some of these people really think they're engaging in a civil rights struggle here. It's amazing.
you do notice that 99.9% of these people are white? there's why.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

a world of no wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Are obese people somehow not being allowed to contribute to the world? Are there some stories I'm missing out where working plans for a car engine that runs on water were sent over to GM and once it was revealed to have been invented by a fat person, they through them away?

you do notice that 99.9% of these people are white? there's why.
just realized juggalos are pro-size-acceptance...
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

You know I'll accept your fatness, but accept that I have a strict no fatties policy
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Image
This is probably the most retarded thing I've ever read.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

it's making me angry knowing that people like that really exist and say things like that and mean it.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

I feel that screen captures like this should not have the persons name covered up. These people need to be exposed.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
alleged triggerman
SATAN!!!
SATAN!!!

Post by alleged triggerman »

smellmyfinger wrote:You know I'll accept your fatness, but accept that I have a strict no fatties policy
:tup: Succinct and to the point.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I have to believe that screencap is trolling
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

There is no limit to the human capacity for stupidity and/or self-delusion; the extreme ends of the bell curve man... ...the internet gives those things a voice.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

^ that is some EXTREMELY contorted logic
pre-diabetes seems to cause weight gain
oh yeaaaaaaaaaah

it does, doesn't it!?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FUck I saw a study that seemed to indicate that insulin resistance might come before weight gain, Ross. Will try to post. It was because of CONTENT of diet (carbs, processed food), not overload of calories.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Cryptoplasty wrote:I feel that screen captures like this should not have the persons name covered up. These people need to be exposed.
...And run up livestock chutes into the waiting ovens.
Eat shit and live...
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Geeheeb wrote:FUck I saw a study that seemed to indicate that insulin resistance might come before weight gain, Ross. Will try to post. It was because of CONTENT of diet (carbs, processed food), not overload of calories.
I don't think that is so crazy. a link would be appreciated - I didn't find that on PubMed and my top google hit delivered only LOLs:

oh, is it this guy?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
PLoS One. 2010 Aug 16;5(8):e12191. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0012191.
High-fat diet: bacteria interactions promote intestinal inflammation which precedes and correlates with obesity and insulin resistance in mouse.
Ding S, Chi MM, Scull BP, Rigby R, Schwerbrock NM, Magness S, Jobin C, Lund PK.
Source

Department of Cell & Molecular Physiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States of America. shengli_ding@med.unc.edu
Abstract
BACKGROUND:

Obesity induced by high fat (HF) diet is associated with inflammation which contributes to development of insulin resistance. Most prior studies have focused on adipose tissue as the source of obesity-associated inflammation. Increasing evidence links intestinal bacteria to development of diet-induced obesity (DIO). This study tested the hypothesis that HF western diet and gut bacteria interact to promote intestinal inflammation, which contributes to the progression of obesity and insulin resistance.
METHODOLOGY/PRINCIPAL FINDINGS:

Conventionally raised specific-pathogen free (CONV) and germ-free (GF) mice were given HF or low fat (LF) diet for 2-16 weeks. Body weight and adiposity were measured. Intestinal inflammation was assessed by evaluation of TNF-alpha mRNA and activation of a NF-kappaB(EGFP) reporter gene. In CONV but not GF mice, HF diet induced increases in body weight and adiposity. HF diet induced ileal TNF-alpha mRNA in CONV but not GF mice and this increase preceded obesity and strongly and significantly correlated with diet induced weight gain, adiposity, plasma insulin and glucose. In CONV mice HF diet also resulted in activation of NF-kappaB(EGFP) in epithelial cells, immune cells and endothelial cells of small intestine. Further experiments demonstrated that fecal slurries from CONV mice fed HF diet are sufficient to activate NF-kappaB(EGFP) in GF NF-kappaB(EGFP) mice.
CONCLUSIONS/SIGNIFICANCE:

Bacteria and HF diet interact to promote proinflammatory changes in the small intestine, which precede weight gain and obesity and show strong and significant associations with progression of obesity and development of insulin resistance. To our knowledge, this is the first evidence that intestinal inflammation is an early consequence of HF diet which may contribute to obesity and associated insulin resistance. Interventions which limit intestinal inflammation induced by HF diet and bacteria may protect against obesity and insulin resistance.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

That study deals with OLD people and their age-related changes in physiology, not spry young bloggers.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I will leave this here. Ross, this might give you some ideas on how YOU can get involved in the fight against (other people's) cellulite:

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

will watch that NSFW vid later
Geeheeb wrote:That study deals with OLD people and their age-related changes in physiology, not spry young bloggers.
but we all know old people are the pro-fat bloggers' best friend, since that's the age when a sea of subcutaneous lard will improve your chances of survival :idea:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Extremely work safe.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Geeheeb wrote:Fuck I saw a study that seemed to indicate that insulin resistance might come before weight gain, Ross. Will try to post. It was because of CONTENT of diet (carbs, processed food), not overload of calories.
I think I remember what you're talking about... I can't remember what study it was.

Human bodies, and their digestive/nutrient absorption processes are complex biochemical processes, and cannot be approximated by a bomb calorimeter. In other words, there is no such thing as calories in/calories out because the action of the endocrine system and the resident body's response to these hormones (most notably leptin and insulin) determines whether energy is used or stored.

And eating processed carbohydrate heavy garbage is a one-way trip to diabetes type-II town.
Also known as, where I was sitting three years ago... pre-diabetic, fat and miserable.
Eat shit and live...