Fuck You-- Pizza

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Fuck You-- Pizza

Post by Black Jacques »

Near-burnt cheese is one of the best things about pizza. Fuck your country.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Black Jacques wrote:Sauce on top of cheese?

That's chicago pizza, not USA american pizza.

And it's awesome.

But while burnt cheese has its charm, there are more than on style man...c'mon.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

i think that's closer to a Grandma Pizza
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

El Hongo Diabolico wrote:I wonder where that's from. I haven't had a really good deep dish in...12, 13 years?
It looks like Rosati's. It's a chain, but a damn good one. They have a great stuffed crust pizza, and thin that's just as good if not better, depending on your mood.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
That picture doesn't do it much justice. The times I've had it, it more closely resembles the surprised broad's slice.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

That's not Pizza, that's an abomination.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

nomb wrote:That's not Pizza, that's an abomination.
I don't understand this. This and the people who claim the supremacy of thick/thin/NY/Stuffed pizza. They're all fucking delicious... it just depends what mood you're in. I guess if pinned down, I'd have to say thin crust is my favorite, but that doesn't mean if I'm someplace that specializes in deep dish, lard crust pizza I 'm gonna be like "Gross man! get that shit outta here!". Same with you people who believe there's only one true way to make a burrito... buncha fucking weirdos.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

I'm sure that pie-looking thing with sauce on top of the cheese tastes awesome and all that, but it takes a certain amount of audacity to call it a pizza. Not debating the flavor here, only the terminology. Calling it an abomination was a bit harsh. I guess it's a perverted pizza.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

How has the majority of the universe been bamboozled into not putting green olives on their pizzas?
No Cunting Elves
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

a pizza with green olives, feta and spinach is a fantastic treat. there's really no need for green olive discrimination..
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Fuck all olives forever
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

El Hongo Diabolico wrote:Well, shit...now I have to find a place around here that makes a great deep dish. The quest begins...
I have never seen a good deep dish outside of chicago area really.. that being said, I mostly go out and get thin crust pizza here.. but every now again I can dig a good deep dish. I still need to get to Burts.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Steo
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Steo »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Fuck all olives forever
:tup:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i'll eat an entire jar of olives for no reason, fuck you-- olives
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Fuck all olives forever
I knew there was some reason I love you so much....
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
eight days
There Was Blood Everywhere

Post by eight days »

fuck do i love olives but they will ALWAYS give me heartburn, i also ALWAYS forget that tums exist so i end up NEVER eating olives
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

never developed a taste for olives.. I keep trying but they overpower everything for me. I figure when i'm like 65, i'll end up loving them or something though..
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

ate at Sizzle Pie in Portland on holidays. Sweet baby jesus does that place rule. Cro-mags on the stereo when we walk in. Their cheese pizza is called the 'd-beat' and other types include 'rudimentary penne' and "6° OF KEVIN BACON". I put discharge, misfits and electric wizard on their jukebox and had a beer at 11am fuckit.

vegan options abound.

http://www.sizzlepie.com/MENUS
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

canon.docre wrote:ate at Sizzle Pie in Portland on holidays. Sweet baby jesus does that place rule. Cro-mags on the stereo when we walk in. Their cheese pizza is called the 'd-beat' and other types include 'rudimentary penne' and "6° OF KEVIN BACON". I put discharge, misfits and electric wizard on their jukebox and had a beer at 11am fuckit.

vegan options abound.

http://www.sizzlepie.com/MENUS
Introvert sent me a Death To False Pizza lighter as part of my Secret Santa package this year... I'm definitely gonna have to check that place out when I make it up there some day... maybe hit up a Knelt Rote show.
elephants gerald wrote:
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:I'm definitely gonna have to check that place out when I make it up there some day... maybe hit up a Knelt Rote show.
You come on over today and we can do both!
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Thrashmaster Flash
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Thrashmaster Flash »

El Hongo Diabolico wrote:
canon.docre wrote: vegan options abound.
FALSE.
From Wikipedia RE: authentic pizza from Naples, the birthplace of pizza. There are three official variants: pizza marinara, which is made with tomato, garlic, oregano and extra virgin olive oil, pizza Margherita, made with tomato, sliced mozzarella, basil and extra-virgin olive oil, and pizza Margherita extra made with tomato, mozzarella from Campania in fillets, basil and extra virgin olive oil.

I've read in a few places that pizza marinara was the original pizza out of Naples. When I visited, I ate lunch at L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, widely considered to be the "best pizzeria in the world." They only make 2 pizzas: Margherita and marinara. In Italy you can find (incidentally-) vegan pizza in every pizzeria, and even in the grocery store (I've seen kinds topped with nothing but olive oil, garlic, herbs, and potatoes, even).

Speaking of Naples, the reason I wandered in here in the first place is to ask if any of you guys have a taste for Palermo/Sicilian-style pizza (Geoff?). It's probably been covered already, but I was having a conversation with a pizzeria-employed friend and told him about a weird style of pizza that I had while visiting Pompeii. It had a really thick, spongy crust that I've never seen anywhere else. He said that it was Sfincione, which is apparently what Detroit-style pizza (there's such a thing?) descended from.

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2 ... pizza.html

Is this an easy thing to find in the US and I just haven't noticed it? The slice I had in Pompeii was from a street stall and it was fucking delicious. And yes, it was vegan (those wacky Italians!).
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I like all types of olives on my pizza. Black olives, green olives, kalamata olives, maybe I should make a pizza with all 3 on it!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

There should be a thread devoted to Sicilian pizza :invcross:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

doubleblumpkin wrote:I like all types of olives on my pizza. Black olives, green olives, kalamata olives, maybe I should make a pizza with all 3 on it!
It sounds good in theory, however the amount of sodium in that pie would turn your kidneys to raisins.
elephants gerald wrote:
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Love olives so much. Pretty much what Blumos said.

And a place that spins cro-mags an serves vegan pizza is about the last place on earth I want to eat.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
doubleblumpkin wrote:I like all types of olives on my pizza. Black olives, green olives, kalamata olives, maybe I should make a pizza with all 3 on it!
It sounds good in theory, however the amount of sodium in that pie would turn your kidneys to raisins.

when considering a pizza pie, sodium content is the last fucking thing on anybody's mind, johnny... :betternotstartanyshit: