Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Music posts are a bannable offense.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Re: Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

When giving birth women usually expel a giant pile of shit on top of the baby once it's popped out, which gives the little tyke a headstart on growing its own gut bacteria since they aren't born with them. In Western society doctors give women an enema to prevent that unaestethic childbirth shit explosion since all that blood and plancenta and womb water business is pretty gross to begin with I guess. In the future we will get optimally engineered poop gut pills and/or suppositories along with our childhood vaccinations.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Oh man, this is from the NYT article on that study:
“I’m very excited about this,” he added, saying the next step will be to try using gut bacteria to treat obesity by transplanting feces from thin people.
I really hope this is an elaborate practical joke on people who buy into bogus science. "I'm on that diet where all I eat is the shit of thin people. I'm not gonna be fat much longer."
Not a joke - my friend, who's got a PHD in biology, told me about the existence of shit transplantation. Imagine how I laughed when I heard that that's real thing :awesome:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

THE KILL wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:Oh man, this is from the NYT article on that study:
“I’m very excited about this,” he added, saying the next step will be to try using gut bacteria to treat obesity by transplanting feces from thin people.
I really hope this is an elaborate practical joke on people who buy into bogus science. "I'm on that diet where all I eat is the shit of thin people. I'm not gonna be fat much longer."
Not a joke - my friend, who's got a PHD in biology, told me about the existence of shit transplantation. Imagine how I laughed when I heard that that's real thing :awesome:
It's not a dietary fix, though. Fecal transplant is used when patients have an invasive gut flora infestation of a harmful bacteria, and not enough of their own normal gut bacteria to fight it off.

Imagine a case of diarrhea you literally couldn't cure because the bacteria inducing it had thoroughly saturated your intestines, and you'll see why this even became a procedure.
This is usually seen in immune-compromised individuals, OR with antibiotic resistant bacteria strains.
Eat shit and live...
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Eat the shit. Become the thin person.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

However, a high-fat, low-fibre diet meant the mice still piled on the pounds.
aaaaaaaand this is why it won't make much of a difference. it's a fucking advantage at best. lazy fucks will still eat/sit lazy and stay fat.
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

hahahaha look at those stray sausages
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

At first I thought that was some lady with an awesome caboose bent over Image

MFW I saw the toes :(
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

fuck that bullshit...
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

250-Pound Man Sadly In Best Shape Of His Life
http://www.theonion.com/articles/250pou ... ife,33874/
ORLANDO, FL—Stating that he has shed nearly 10 percent of his body weight this year and is now down to 250 pounds, local 36-year-old Michael Peters sadly revealed Monday that he is in the best shape of his life. “Man, I feel great!” said the still-obese man, whose health, depressingly enough, has reached an all-time peak, leaving him at high risk for heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and many other serious conditions. “I’ve dropped 25 pounds, and for the first time in my adult life I’m wearing pants with a 46-inch waist. I’m back down to my college weight!” At press time, Peters was reportedly sweating.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Imagine if she put that much effort into eating a healthy diet of modest portions..
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

The people in the background are the best. "Just another fucking day in the Bay Area I guess."
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

Penis_feet
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

so beautiful Image
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
each time i see this ad, i'm okay with the initial cartoon drawing
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Continued attacks on crash dieting are among the most convincing arguments for why it's a good idea to be fat pig !
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

:D
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

riley-o wrote:Continued attacks on crash dieting are among the most convincing arguments for why it's a good idea to be fat pig !
Well here's what she has to say to people like you Riley!!!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Okay.

Here is the thing.

I know no one will ever believe me when I say this, so fine. Whatever. But since, apparently, this isn't evident even among health professionals churning out ad campaigns, I do not fucking eat chocolate cereal and buckets of ice cream. Here is what I actually do: Pretty much every morning before work I walk 1.1 miles uphill to a coffee shop, which is across the street from the organic co-op where I do all my grocery shopping. I eat normal, human amounts of unprocessed, fresh, largely local foods. I have no mobility problems. I have flawless cholesterol and blood pressure. I never get colds, I have never been hospitalized. I have a great job, I make a good living, I'm in an incredibly happy relationship. Sometimes I eat dessert, sometimes I don't. I pay taxes. I take care of my family. I do not commit crimes. I'm nice to strangers. In general, I think you could say that I contribute more to the world than I take out of it.

And I'm a fucking epidemic? I'm a problem?

You have the gall to make generalizations about my life because, in your eyes, I superficially resemble a massive, diverse swath of the population whose lives you've also deigned to generalize? Whose complex, painful, messy, joyous lives you've boiled down to, "Har har too many Cheetos"? Please.
http://jezebel.com/5945955/its-hard-eno ... @lindywest
I know Lindy West is that feminist chick that went one-on-one with Jim Norton about censorship but it's hilarious to see that she's also on the Fatty front and just can't fucking handle it...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i guess she left out the part where she gets some type of white chocolate latte covered in whipped cream every morning
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

What I want to know is how many calories she considers a "normal, human amount". I'm guessing she has no idea. They never do.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

It always comes back to the point of, barring an actual medical condition or a fucked up metabolism, fat people over fucking eat and don't know proper portion sizes. I can't fucking stand seeing fat people pretend that they don't over god damn eat. So retarded. and a mile and a half walk uphill doesn't burn off even a quarter of the calories in a orange mocha frap with whip, you piece of shit, so don't even mention it.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I think it's fucking hilarious when some slob trots out the ol' "I'm an athlete ! Why, just this morning I walked over a mile, so don't make assumptions about my health !" Wow, you walked ?? A whole mile, you say ! Well haven't I been put in my place ! By the way, what do you get at the coffee shop when you walk (no, I know, uphill !) there, every day ?

My biggest problem with this, though, is that her argument seems to be that since she's not the person that the ads are targeting (assuming she's not lying about her portions and food choices, which, come on.) then NO ONE is the person these ads are targeting. And that seems like a pretty monstrous leap, especially for someone as girthy as Lindy.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

IRL the second somebody mentions walking in any vaguely health or exercise related context, I try to change the subject as fast as I can. Because fuck. I mean FUCK.

I mean, unless they're, like, 70.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.