Post by FVBTVS »

slinky would still bone lindy west..
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Post by Comrade Slinky »

I'd need a decent look at her arse first before I committed to anything.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

The new world we create is going to be a tough one for our old pal Slinky..
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

since i dont know what slinky looks like i can just idealize him as a decent looking clean cut gentleman with no visible problems but he just has this fatal flaw. its fun.
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I went from riding 160+ miles a week to struggling to walk 200 feet. Maybe these people just have important bones that are broken.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Their point usually is that they're otherwise healthy fats who just happen, by the cruelest of chance, to be fat. No outside reasons need apply.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

FVBTVS wrote:since i dont know what slinky looks like i can just idealize him as a decent looking clean cut gentleman with no visible problems but he just has this fatal flaw. its fun.
:tup:
riley-o wrote:The new world we create is going to be a tough one for our old pal Slinky..
:tdown:
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

don't worry Slinky I got your back
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

riley-o wrote:I think it's fucking hilarious when some slob trots out the ol' "I'm an athlete ! Why, just this morning I walked over a mile, so don't make assumptions about my health !" Wow, you walked ?? A whole mile, you say ! Well haven't I been put in my place ! By the way, what do you get at the coffee shop when you walk (no, I know, uphill !) there, every day ?

My biggest problem with this, though, is that her argument seems to be that since she's not the person that the ads are targeting (assuming she's not lying about her portions and food choices, which, come on.) then NO ONE is the person these ads are targeting. And that seems like a pretty monstrous leap, especially for someone as girthy as Lindy.
Oh look! Here's an article she wrote about lying on her active and healthy diet ass for 24 hours watching tv.

http://jezebel.com/god-help-me-i-watche ... @tcraggs22

All full of misleading fat chick myspace angle selfies.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

This might be 1000 calories more than I eat in a day and I'm a ~190 lbs. active male
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

even her eye is lazy

Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:
riley-o wrote:I think it's fucking hilarious when some slob trots out the ol' "I'm an athlete ! Why, just this morning I walked over a mile, so don't make assumptions about my health !" Wow, you walked ?? A whole mile, you say ! Well haven't I been put in my place ! By the way, what do you get at the coffee shop when you walk (no, I know, uphill !) there, every day ?

My biggest problem with this, though, is that her argument seems to be that since she's not the person that the ads are targeting (assuming she's not lying about her portions and food choices, which, come on.) then NO ONE is the person these ads are targeting. And that seems like a pretty monstrous leap, especially for someone as girthy as Lindy.
Oh look! Here's an article she wrote about lying on her active and healthy diet ass for 24 hours watching tv.

http://jezebel.com/god-help-me-i-watche ... @tcraggs22

All full of misleading fat chick myspace angle selfies.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

This might be 1000 calories more than I eat in a day and I'm a ~190 lbs. active male
Fats are junkies, and they lie about their intake just like all other junkies do. Actually, I think heroin/opioid addicts are more honest about how much they use, because they really just don't give a fuck. Alcoholics, smokers, rapists, and eaters almost always at least halve what they imbibe in when asked.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:lol: fuck
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

FAT SHAMING
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

I was just thinking of putting cards with what that person eats in a day on passed out fatties.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

I have a relative who's a bleeding heart facebook activist, constantly posting about the fight for GMO labeling, and a constant stream of nutrition factoids pictures. This person also happens to eat a fuckton of fastfood, and at any given time the trunk of her subaru is littered with a ton of mcdonalds bags. Did i mention she's an avid jezebel/huffpost reader? :drool:
Thrashmaster Flash
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Thrashmaster Flash »

That picture of 24 hours worth of "snacks" is making me nauseous. This is coming from someone who woke up at noon and ate 5 cookies for breakfast (small ones, and I stand by my decision). Oh wait, they're "human-sized" portions, though—that explains it.
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

If these social do-good over-eaters really want to shut people up they should video document their eating and exercising habits to prove they live healthy and still don't lose weight. No fucking way that's going to happen though.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Pisscubes wrote:
a world of no wrote:If these social do-good over-eaters really want to shut people up they should video document their eating and exercising habits to prove they live healthy and still don't lose weight. No fucking way that's going to happen though.
She walks a mile a day and has thrown yogurt and fruit into a diet of cheese puffs, chocolate and soda. Are you claiming she's not doing everything in her power here? It's obvious no one can be a healthy weight.
And the QUANTITIES... I doubt I could eat all that at 3 sittings. Seriously.
Eat shit and live...
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

I only see one soda, the six pack in the back is Fat Tire beer. Oh and the soda is Blue Sky, a natural soda, and it looks like the cheesy poofs are some "organic" or "natural" brand as well. Never mind the fact that they are both contain just as many calories as a coke and cheetos. I think what ol' Lindy considers healthy is just her falling for marketing ploys. I bet she even eats the much healthier nutritionally sound ARTISAN bread, too, you know, to be healthy..and she probably only eats off the Fresco menu at taco bell.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Raw Ting wrote:I only see one soda, the six pack in the back is Fat Tire beer. Oh and the soda is Blue Sky, a natural soda, and it looks like the cheesy poofs are some "organic" or "natural" brand as well. Never mind the fact that they are both contain just as many calories as a coke and cheetos. I think what ol' Lindy considers healthy is just her falling for marketing ploys. I bet she even eats the much healthier nutritionally sound ARTISAN bread, too, you know, to be healthy..and she probably only eats off the Fresco menu at taco bell.
It's not even really a question of calories, as much as what those calories are composed of, and their endocrine impact. Carbohydrates induce a massive spike in insulin, which in turn causes both the storage of extra sugars (after processing into triglycerides) as adipose fat, AND triggers the appetite (while also inducing the "low blood sugar" crash).

She could LITERALLY eat slabs of butter and lose weight VERSUS this display of sugar heavy garbage.

Almost everything in that picture is going to cause over-eating, and just PACK on body fat.
Eat shit and live...
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

If you visit some ketogenic diet websites you'll see all sorts of reformed "I thought I simply couldn't lose weight but being on this diet really taught me a lesson on how the body works." testimonials. It's especially funny when fat fucks newly on the diet complain about how they've been doing it for a week and haven't lost weight, "oh... I have chips/potatoes/cookies/cake/etc every once in a while though" and then cannot comprehend why all the usedtobefats get frustrated with them.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

POTATOES?!

Keep the potatoes... ditch the bread. All the wheaty, floury glutinous bread...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

i agree please leave the potato's out of this !

a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

fucking starch. you two missed where i said "ketogenic" diet. no/lowlow carbs.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

takeasneededforpain wrote: It's not even really a question of calories, as much as what those calories are composed of, and their endocrine impact.
If you look at the sheer number of calories these eat-beasts shove through their cakeholes every day, though, I really think the (slightly) finer points of healthy nutrition are a secondary problem. Cutting back to, I dunno, 2000 calories' worth of Cheetos, chocolate cake and beer is still better than 6000 of essentially the same plus a fruit and a yogurt thrown in. Get the insane caloric intake to "human amounts", then start working on not eating like a fucking child raiding the pantry when mom's not home.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.