NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Zerohero »

Anyone see Cavs/Blazers game last night?

a FANTASTIC basketball game...really was... felt like a playoff atmosphere and intensity, and went right down to the last show.

Lilliard was out of his mind launching magic heat sinking missles from far beyond the arc. Waiters was on fire, and Irving cranked in a pile of baskets at the end to tie it up, before Lillard hit the kill shot buzzerbeater from timbuktu.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Been missing games and didn't even listen to my basketball podcast yet (http://thestarters.nba.com/)

Gonna watch a shitload tonight I think. Love those Blazers
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:Been missing games and didn't even listen to my basketball podcast yet (http://thestarters.nba.com/)

Gonna watch a shitload tonight I think. Love those Blazers
good plan.

Blazers at TimmyWoofs tonight..think I'll put that one on.

Heat/Pacers...might peek in on it. Rocket n Bulls ESPN late....
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas

Post by Natas »

I read this the other day: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1843 ... nba-season

Shitty article form a moron but obviously there were a few good things. It seems all these online writers are interested in the metric stats. It's getting to be as bad as baseball. I think I'll get angry about it.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Do you guis have this the score app on your stupidphones, cracked up a couple of times in the last few minutes at all the stories from tonight's bames that I didn't watch

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Blazers were clearly gassed from last night's thriller. Got sucked into watching ends of Heat game...then Brooklyn... then Knicks.

Knicks Bucks was a gouge your eyes out comedy. Bargnani blows surefire win with dumbass play in regulation, then Bucks awful offense mucked it up in 2nd OT.

Houston game was lackluster. Really should have turned in after PacersHeat
Natas

Post by Natas »

Didn't flick on the Blazers much cause they were getting blown out til the 4th when I noticed too late.

Really just watched the Pacers Heat game 'cause I love Indy. They just struggle scoring sometimes. They'll need some big bench contributions in th eplayoffs and I don't know if you can always count on Scola or Stephenson in the crunch. But they almost got to the finals last year and are even better.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:Didn't flick on the Blazers much cause they were getting blown out til the 4th when I noticed too late.

Really just watched the Pacers Heat game 'cause I love Indy. They just struggle scoring sometimes. They'll need some big bench contributions in th eplayoffs and I don't know if you can always count on Scola or Stephenson in the crunch. But they almost got to the finals last year and are even better.

You didn't miss much.

I think Pacers still will beat Miami... Miami does pull game out like that one all the time though. But depending on Bosh to sink 3's is a tall order...but then next time will be someone else.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Looks like Omer Asik is gonna sulk some more until the actual tread deadline :tup: Glad Daryl Morey didn't take any of those garbage deals he was being offered. Rockets had no leverage and everyone knew that.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I hope he doesn't continue to fake injuries and cry some more... I still really like Asik. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to play every minute you can get?
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:I hope he doesn't continue to fake injuries and cry some more... I still really like Asik. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to play every minute you can get?

I don't get not wanting to play on a contender, which the Rockets clearly are... I don't mean a favorite, but they aren't an easy out for anyone.

I like his game and lots of teams should be interested in his services. It's just to early for anyone to make a deal---all sides involved want maximum value right now.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Zerohero wrote:
Ray wrote:I hope he doesn't continue to fake injuries and cry some more... I still really like Asik. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to play every minute you can get?

I don't get not wanting to play on a contender, which the Rockets clearly are... I don't mean a favorite, but they aren't an easy out for anyone.

I like his game and lots of teams should be interested in his services. It's just to early for anyone to make a deal---all sides involved want maximum value right now.
Yeah. This is exactly what Jeff Van Gundy said on the broadcast last night. What's so much better about anchoring another shitty team's defense all your career? YOU ALREADY GOT PAID OMER FUCK
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

also: haha kobe
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:also: haha kobe

maybe he can put cold cash on those aging limbs to relieve the swelling.

That team is positioned to be a mess until he hangs it up.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

$48 mil...
Natas

Post by Natas »

He deserves the $ imo, like Jeter. All the people bitching are non-laker fans. It's a lifetime achievement award.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

All the people bitching are non-laker fans.
nope. i'm pretty sure a lot of sensible laker fans hate the fact that the organization tied themselves up to be irrelevant for at least 2 more years AFTER he popped his achilles. if he hadn't gotten injured i would understand, he was awesome before that.

but you're saying a fanbase that constantly touts "COUNT DA RIIIIIINGS" and is used to always winning are delusional enough to think that contract was a good idea? there is definitely that too :lol:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:
All the people bitching are non-laker fans.
nope. i'm pretty sure a lot of sensible laker fans hate the fact that the organization tied themselves up to be irrelevant for at least 2 more years AFTER he popped his achilles. if he hadn't gotten injured i would understand, he was awesome before that.

but you're saying a fanbase that constantly touts "COUNT DA RIIIIIINGS" and is used to always winning are delusional enough to think that contract was a good idea? there is definitely that too :lol:
its that L.A. "superstar" mentality, that you need a "celebrity" (or 3) to keep the actors and stars that buy those tickets someone they heard of to gawk at while getting mugs on teevee.

I expect LA to go full on tank mode after all star break, hoping to land LA's next superstar with the luck of the lottery.

If they limp into the playoffs, it'll be an even big disaster.

I don't really see Lebron going there, as much as Laker fan would want to see that, salary cap tax be damned.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

:lol:
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by Hostage Grenade II »

Even though they probably wont develop into what everyone imagined in the offseason, the Pistons are fun as fuck to watch. Its official. They play hard up or down. Yes Josh Smith is a knucklehead shot chucker, but he'll get down in the paint and post up for two games and its like you fall in love with him again, only to be dissapointed again.

I really hope Billups can get Jennings to unlock his full potential in the PG position. He was awesome last night against the lowly Celtics. Stepbacks, shake and shoots....he was passing, chucking and jiving.......all swag.

Maybe its just been a dark era in Piston land and its refreshing to have a competitive team again....but Im really loving watching them every game.

Lets not for get Drummond. You've all been warned. By next year.....holy fuckballs.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Natas wrote:He deserves the $ imo, like Jeter. All the people bitching are non-laker fans. It's a lifetime achievement award.
Fuck that. Kobe's got enough money to last a few lifetimes. Tim Duncan took less money to keep the team competitive and Lebron/Wade/Bosh took less money to play together. With that said, I'm very happy the Lakers committed close to $50 million to a 35 year old player with 17 years of wear and tear on those legs. And he's out for another six weeks. :lol:

I wish that cocksucker Reinsdorf would sell the Bulls. He's never given a shit about the team and it'd be nice to see an enthusiastic owner running the franchise.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:
Natas wrote:He deserves the $ imo, like Jeter. All the people bitching are non-laker fans. It's a lifetime achievement award.
Fuck that. Kobe's got enough money to last a few lifetimes. Tim Duncan took less money to keep the team competitive and Lebron/Wade/Bosh took less money to play together. With that said, I'm very happy the Lakers committed close to $50 million to a 35 year old player with 17 years of wear and tear on those legs. And he's out for another six weeks. :lol:

I'm expecting Kobe to fall down and break a hip at any moment.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Natas

Post by Natas »

The guy is a winner