NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Zerohero »

those Plumlees are both plums.

Plumlees > Zellers
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

what the hell movie is that from? Like I told you I'm on the Asik bandwagon he's awesome, but he's been acting like a little bitch (not referring to his injury). That other big white guy has given them some good minutes

Plumlees rule

I predicted (to myself) that the Zellers were gonna be NBA garbage before the oldest was drafted, although. Great college players nothing more
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Natas wrote: That other big white guy has given them some good minutes
Hahaha Motiejunas? I root for that guy so hard... came from Europe as a 7' "power" forward and got pushed around a lot last season. Dude looked like shit on a stick, despite his skillset in the post, now he's beefed up and learned to use size which is the only way to slow down dudes like Dirk or Lamarcus Aldridge. He's tough to watch when he looks lost but I hope he plays his way into staying here.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Phoenix/Miami is unsurprisingly fan fucking tastic. Lebron is shooting .573 from the field and .633 inside the three point line FOR THE SEASON :drooly:
Natas

Post by Natas »

Last edited by Natas on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

The deadline is passed and the Rockets traded for a cheap wing player, but the real story is that Omer is still a Rocket :tup: CHIN UP BIG GUY
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Natas

Post by Natas »

There were rumors Philly was working on a deal for Omar :?

'6ers got a far inferior version of Hawes in BJ but at least cashed in nicely on some draft picks. Don't know what Cleveland was thinking
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:what the hell movie is that from? Like I told you I'm on the Asik bandwagon he's awesome, but he's been acting like a little bitch (not referring to his injury). That other big white guy has given them some good minutes

Plumlees rule

I predicted (to myself) that the Zellers were gonna be NBA garbage before the oldest was drafted, although. Great college players nothing more

Sixers made Zeller look like a star (18 pts 15 boards) competing against Big Mans Spencer Hawes (2 points 6 boards)....

so what do cavs do?

TRADE FOR HAWES :fp:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:There were rumors Philly was working on a deal for Omar :?

'6ers got a far inferior version of Hawes in BJ but at least cashed in nicely on some draft picks. Don't know what Cleveland was thinking

I assume thinking was purely unloading Earl Clark and his 4m contract.

I don't get the big interest in Hawes.
Natas

Post by Natas »

I've grown to really like Hawes, but he's basically a European 7-footer. Very skilled, a great ball-handler/passer/shooter but he sucks dick as a starting center. In the NBA you need defense, rebounding & finishing around the basket and he offers little or none of that stuff. When is the last team that won with a foreign, white starting center? Never? I see they only got two second rounders but who cares. The '6ers may as well throw the baby out with the bathwater again and start over with Carter-Williams. Turner and Lavoy Allen will be good contributors for Indiana, no doubt. I just wonder if they can learn how to win games. Also I like Thad Young but they should have unloaded him also. Enough.
Natas

Post by Natas »

U guys watching Houston and LAC? And by you guys I mean Ray and ZH. Bulls and Warriors was a damn blowout. Kyrie is amazing. I don't hate Jon Barry but he's boring.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

I would love to watch games but the League Pass is just too pricey. I check out scores and news every week like how many years in prison is Raymond Feltom going to get? He sure spurned the wrong woman :lol:.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I saw some of that Cavs-OKC game, glad they beat them at home. Rockets looked road-weary, I think they'll be fine and fun to watch against the other top teams.

Here's Chris Paul being shot out of a cannon :nopizza:
Natas

Post by Natas »

: moreawesome :
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Hawes has looked good... damn, he's got a smooth shot and a soft fluffy floater. Didn't look like the stiff I saw in some of the Sixers games I watched this year...though admittedly I didn't watch them all that much.
Natas

Post by Natas »

One or two close games last night out of a dozen was shitty. Nice to focus on just one or two at a time tonight. ZH what 5 teams did you pick?

I can't stand fucking Greg Anthony. If he ever did a game with Fratelo I think I'd break my tv.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:One or two close games last night out of a dozen was shitty. Nice to focus on just one or two at a time tonight. ZH what 5 teams did you pick?

I can't stand fucking Greg Anthony. If he ever did a game with Fratelo I think I'd break my tv.

Cavs :(
Magic :fp: :(
Blazers :tup2:
Rockets :tup2:
Warriors :tup2:

See all the national games too, which seems like are always the friggin' Knicks, and Lakers, :fp:
Natas

Post by Natas »

Yeah those two teams, ugh. Every Knicks game is blacked out here it seems but who cares. They need to flex that national shit. All the good teams play late :(
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:Yeah those two teams, ugh. Every Knicks game is blacked out here it seems but who cares. They need to flex that national shit. All the good teams play late :(

Broadband kinda pissin me off with technical difficulties all the time. I'd shitcan it next year, maybe will, but feature I still like is comin' home and playing a game replay that I missed from being out n about.

Lakers down by about fifty (50) ! cripes.. I get all knicks games on local teevee... Oh joy. :tdown:

If I do it again next year, think I'm down for all late night west conference teams, 'cept my suckage cavaliers. Phil Jackson ran the triangle. Mike Brown runs "The medusa"...team looks to the bench and stares at Mr. Potato head and offense turns to stone. Good god what the fuck were they thinking rehiring the potato head, again.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Sunday night I want Goran Dragic to torch the Warriors all by himself

I love Dragon
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:Sunday night I want Goran Dragic to torch the Warriors all by himself

I love WaterBuffalo

one of the most fun guys to watch...

I have to laugh at the Lakers going all in for "star/brand name/name recognition" signing elderly steve nash, where Phoenix brings back Dragic...lemme look up contracts..

Dragic, 7.5 mill for 3 years (a bargain)
Nash, 9.3 mill for 2 years :fp:

looking at Suns roster, no riddiculous contracts loads of value--- Bledsoe 2mil, morris twins 2 mill,Plumlee 1 mill.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Jeff Hornie-cek
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

:bigdog:
Natas wrote:Jeff Hornie-cek

i NEVER thought of that...

and now I will NEVER NOT think of that,

:bigdog: Image
Natas

Post by Natas »

Me and my friends were calling him Jeff Hornie-cek since back in the first year of NBA Hoops cards: