Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive Name

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive Name

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive

Post by FVBTVS »

godamn that first one just takes your breath away :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

the onion has never been anything more or less than a bunch of lying jew-spirited cunts fully promoted by jews.

the onion should appeal to americans, cause what I said fully describes america in general, except when my lone ancestor died for the south

fuck the onion

fuck jews

fuck america

fuck the unfunny onion american jew cunts
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:tup: *

they don't have any dedicated to Wahoo for some reason?

* not for chad**

** sorry buddy
Last edited by Necrometer on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad wrote:the onion
anyone else find it vile when some snarling ''comedy'' outlet like this addresses Palestinian issues like this only to devalue them. they make good points, promoted by their own people, with the sole design of making you give less of a shit after a chuckle
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Shut the fuck up, Chad.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Wang Mandu wrote:Shut the fuck up, Chad.
you've always sucked
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

what do you think of this cunt chad?

Recent heritage foundation she claimed that %25 of all muslims are anti american extremists....which equates to 380 million and they want to destroy america. She looks like a prime candidate for a hardcore hate fuck.
Wank night's cancelled
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

PRO-Dan Snyder not changing the them.

fuck all you fagggits seriously offended

someone will be offended by everything. who gives a flying fuck.

name has been around a long ass time. Fuckoff.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I'm more offended at Wang Mandu's post number, when he's quite seriously the most forgettable fucking asshole ever
Last edited by Chad on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I'm E-friends with Fung Tung :(

Please say a prayer for his liver.

I like A World Of No too even though they hate each other.

I remember when Wang Mandu and Alters Of Radness would always argue over who's taste was gayer in black metal even though they seemed to have almost identical preferences.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Zerohero wrote:PRO-Dan Snyder not changing the them.

fuck all you fagggits seriously offended

someone will be offended by everything. who gives a flying fuck.

name has been around a long ass time. Fuckoff.
How would you feel about a team called the Chinamen or pickaninies? "it's been around forever" isn't a legitimate argument. Not that I give a flying shit about football team names.
Wank night's cancelled
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D
Chad wrote:I'm more offended at Wang Mandu's post number, when he's quite seriously the most forgettable fucking asshole ever
I've never claimed otherwise! ^^
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I remember when Wang Mandu and Alters Of Radness would always argue over who's taste was gayer in black metal
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Heritage High-Yella virago much closer to the truth than Neocons or any of tge Arab Spring bullshit. US should still drop Israel like a hot potato and stop supporting every tyrant/revolution/tyrant cycle in that hellhole. Nasty old Jew telling the shitlib twitterfags to go get fucked is backed hard. Their screechy shitfits of impotent rage are satisfying. Also backing the old Jew who's sending armies of PIs to dig up dirt on the other NBA owners after the bullshit with his mullatto fucktoy.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:Heritage High-Yella virago much closer to the truth than Neocons or any of tge Arab Spring bullshit. US should still drop Israel like a hot potato and stop supporting every tyrant/revolution/tyrant cycle in that hellhole. Nasty old Jew telling the shitlib twitterfags to go get fucked is backed hard. Their screechy shitfits of impotent rage are satisfying. Also backing the old Jew who's sending armies of PIs to dig up dirt on the other NBA owners after the bullshit with his mullatto fucktoy.
Holy fuck. I think I actually agree with Torishit. Maybe I'm confused due to alcohol or cream filling intoxication.
Wank night's cancelled
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I'm usually right.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:I'm usually right.
I don't know about that. I do feel an urge to lift weights with a rusty old curl bar that has cement weights even though I've had 8-10 drinks worth of alcohol.
Wank night's cancelled
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

i wish more sports teams had offensive/racist names
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Chad wrote:the onion has never been anything more or less than a bunch of lying jew-spirited cunts fully promoted by jews.

the onion should appeal to americans, cause what I said fully describes america in general, except when my lone ancestor died for the south

fuck the onion

fuck jews

fuck america

fuck the unfunny onion american jew cunts
Chad wrote:
Chad wrote:the onion
anyone else find it vile when some snarling ''comedy'' outlet like this addresses Palestinian issues like this only to devalue them. they make good points, promoted by their own people, with the sole design of making you give less of a shit after a chuckle
Chad wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:Shut the fuck up, Chad.
you've always sucked
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Necrometer wrote:Image
The guy's name is Pedro, and he's a super nice dude. He was on the radio after that photo was taken, and in that photo he's offering his hand to shake hands with the other dude. Furthermore the website posting that photo baiting him into the photo in the first place asking him if he would DARE go shake the protestors hands, and he genuinely said sure. He felt really bad about being dragged into the contraversy and he's been going to games for 20 years. His boss even called the show telling what a nice and kind soul Pedro was. Said he just told the native guy simply he was just a huge fan of Cleveland Indians baseball. They didn't have an intellectual debate but just shook hands agreeing to disagree.

He looks a little riddiculous, but he's just a huge fan of Indians baseball. Redskins fans are just huge fans of Washington Redskins football.

The Chief Wahooo abolishionist are a different breed of faggity dickhead than the Redskin ones.. Redskin one's have convincing themselves that "redskin" = dirty lazy native-nigger. The Wahoo abolishinists somehow are offended by a big smiley face and make up crazy bullshit about its similarity to black sambo. No one thought that for 75 years. Even more hypocitical, is that the REASON they complain about the Wahoo logo is Chief Wahoo's face has a larger schnozola than you see walking out of beverly hills plastic surgeons offices--- revealing THEY ARE PREJUDICED AGAINST DUDES WITH BIG NOSES.

Natives do often have a different pigmentation to the skin... so what? so do blacks, whites, mexicans and chinamen.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I already knew the backstory about ol' Pedro

you have to be kidding if you think any of that other shit is remotely convincing when it comes to justifying that racist cartoon
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Necrometer wrote:I already knew the backstory about ol' Pedro

you have to be kidding if you think any of that other shit is remotely convincing when it comes to justifying that racist cartoon

Well throw all your heavy metal albums in the trash sir, because I'm quite certain there's old ladies in nebraska that ain't down with all that death metal and anti jesus shit.

That logo is no more harmful than your average devil rock band. Its a smiley face.

All the young hip people joining this riddiculous campaign = PMRC housewives stirred up by a Geraldo 20/20 and tipper gore.

how do you operationally define racist?