Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive Name

Music posts are a bannable offense.
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Re: Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive

Post by altars of radness »

Jesus, man. Do you not understand that it's not "some guy" with a petty grievance? It's an entire race of people who are bothered by it. How is that acceptable to you?

Things change. Don't be such a fucking geezer about it.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Zerohero wrote:we should all be able to bootleg Cradle of Filth merch because church people's have "a grievance"

I should be able to open a hamburger joint called "McDonalds" because that guy that made supersize me has a grievance with McDonalds, Inc.

I should be able to make my own fake Nike's because there are those with a grievance over sweat shops.
you realize that the grieved party here are the people whose ancestors were native to this land and subjected to displacement and genocide, right? that really doesn't turn on a light bulb in your brain?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Cryptoplasty wrote: something that's been a staple of American sports for decades. That's why I can't take any of this seriously.
What a load shit for a defense. I love watching sports but when people try use tradition as a defense......come on man.

You aaaaaaaaaalmost said hipster I can feel it.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Necrometer wrote:
Zerohero wrote:we should all be able to bootleg Cradle of Filth merch because church people's have "a grievance"

I should be able to open a hamburger joint called "McDonalds" because that guy that made supersize me has a grievance with McDonalds, Inc.

I should be able to make my own fake Nike's because there are those with a grievance over sweat shops.
you realize that the grieved party here are the people whose ancestors were native to this land and subjected to displacement and genocide, right? that really doesn't turn on a light bulb in your brain?

If the entire Washington Redskins franchise is dissolved, then, the USA goes back to the native people? Changing an NFL teams helmets create a time machine to undo 250 years of history?

By the way its not an entire race of people... some are offended, some are not, buy those shirts and go to the games. Some natives think it's riddiculous that this is made into such a giant issue and "taking that name down" won't do fucking shit to improve their lives.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

i just say they should get a name that matches their play on the field:

the washington not goods
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Wang Mandu wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote: something that's been a staple of American sports for decades. That's why I can't take any of this seriously.
What a load shit for a defense. I love watching sports but when people try use tradition as a defense......come on man.

You aaaaaaaaaalmost said hipster I can feel it.
I'm not talking about tradition, I'm talking about the average non-lawyer guy not thinking twice about the name for 40 years and now and suddenly it's a huge deal and Dan Snyder should be killed. Hence, internet hive mind.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Cryptoplasty wrote:I'm not talking about tradition, I'm talking about the average non-lawyer guy not thinking twice about the name for 40 years and now and suddenly it's a huge deal and Dan Snyder should be killed. Hence, internet hive mind.
I'm guessing the average non-lawyer guy still doesn't think it's a big deal. but what does the opinion of the average person have to do with this anyway? it's pretty hipstery to worry this much about what other people think.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i guess i can't see any reason NOT to change it. the only people legitimately bothered by the prospect of ruining "tradition" are fucking idiots anyway.

i couldn't really be bothered either way but a change would make the right people happy and annoy morons so i say go for it.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

and yes, as a DMV native, dan snyder hate is also something of a "tradition" around here.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

You guys. Seriously, you guys.

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:
spacehamster wrote:You guys. Seriously, you guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most Honorable Team!
Haha. Ah, to see Bill Belichick wear that hoodie...
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I hope they change the mascot, colors, whole nine yards to something that has absolutely nothing to do with American Indians. What these strident douchebags don't acknowledge is that the name and mascot were in admiration of the Indians, not as a joke at their expense. My ancestors were shooting Indians from the Shenandoah to the Missouri. You wanna hate white people? Don't blame you. But playing to white guilt bullshit and enlisting the services of shyster fucks to effectively just annoy some football fans who thought the name was a compliment and give some twitterfags and various other weak whites something to set themselves apart from the proles (or their dads) is just playing the most shameful version of the game. Which is why I guess most of this was coming from largely assimililated tribal groups from the Eastern Seaboard.
Haha,
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

spacehamster wrote:You guys. Seriously, you guys.

dude. i want this.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

i want the THE FLUSHING FISHLIPS
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

The Torsion wrote:I hope they change the mascot, colors, whole nine yards to something that has absolutely nothing to do with American Indians. What these strident douchebags don't acknowledge is that the name and mascot were in admiration of the Indians, not as a joke at their expense. My ancestors were shooting Indians from the Shenandoah to the Missouri. You wanna hate white people? Don't blame you. But playing to white guilt bullshit and enlisting the services of shyster fucks to effectively just annoy some football fans who thought the name was a compliment and give some twitterfags and various other weak whites something to set themselves apart from the proles (or their dads) is just playing the most shameful version of the game. Which is why I guess most of this was coming from largely assimililated tribal groups from the Eastern Seaboard.
Good point dude. I always make sure to go the extra mile and tell black people how proud I am that they bring big cocks, basketball talent, and rhythm to our great nation.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Shoulda figured the reason Ross was such a fan of cumshots was because he liked looking at cocks.
Haha,
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Necrometer wrote:
The Torsion wrote:I hope they change the mascot, colors, whole nine yards to something that has absolutely nothing to do with American Indians. What these strident douchebags don't acknowledge is that the name and mascot were in admiration of the Indians, not as a joke at their expense. My ancestors were shooting Indians from the Shenandoah to the Missouri. You wanna hate white people? Don't blame you. But playing to white guilt bullshit and enlisting the services of shyster fucks to effectively just annoy some football fans who thought the name was a compliment and give some twitterfags and various other weak whites something to set themselves apart from the proles (or their dads) is just playing the most shameful version of the game. Which is why I guess most of this was coming from largely assimililated tribal groups from the Eastern Seaboard.
Good point dude. I always make sure to go the extra mile and tell black people how proud I am that they bring big cocks, basketball talent, and rhythm to our great nation.

I have no problem bringing up hoop talk, or music talk with THE BLACKS. And ya know what, usually we just wind up talking, they don't get offended. True Fact: name of our most historical jazz joint here: The Colored Musicians Clun. Ain't needed to change no stinking name. And Whitey IS not only allowed but more than a few times I hung out in the bar and no one really acts like its any big fucking deal. And I think thats cool.

http://www.coloredmusiciansclub.org/

But I'm more often talking hoops and football (and hockey!) with the black security guard at the bank.

I don't really bring up big cocks, since its not really one of my hobbies.

Remember the TREND of "African American"...which is a BULLSHIT inaccurate race name because not everyone with a dark skin originated from the continent of africa. So -- BLACK meant dark skin tone, and the word did its job. BUT OH NOEEESSSSSSS DAS RACISSS because it makes note of color of skin pigmentation. Most BLACKS I don't believe are offended by the WORD black.
I have a hunch it was white professors that started the whole african american thing... and I resent that in conversation I have to debate whether to use "African american" or "Black" when speaking about the issue with THE BLACKS. I usually opt for BLACk. why? I just feel more comfortable with it, they no what I mean, and I feel like ASSUMING everyone with dark skin comes from fucking AFRiCA is as much an asshole assumption as thinking they can dunk a basketball or steal a hubcap.

RED skin is just another name based on skin color.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

pooptastik wrote:i want the THE FLUSHING FISHLIPS
Meh. I already did a blackface one. I was thinking Osaka Roundeyes, actually.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Necrometer wrote:you realize that the grieved party here are the people whose ancestors were native to this land and subjected to displacement and genocide, right? that really doesn't turn on a light bulb in your brain?
The Redskins logo/name is not an act of genocide. It isn't even an active expression of hate, it's only perceived as one because of oldetymes/culture context imo - but let's just assume that it is. Let's just give you that and say from here on out that the name 'Redskins' actually means "Native Americans are Cunts".

Why is it OK to wear a shirt that says JESUS IS A CUNT but not NATIVE AMERICANS ARE CUNTS?

Are they both expressions of hate, or is only one of them an expression of hate?

Doesn't most death metal, black metal etc deal in expressions of hate? Is it not possible to allow these things to exist without assuming that they will all contribute to real-wolrd evil?

How can you even make these constant arguments in favor of censorship and cultural repression given your passion for extreme metal? How do you not see the obvious insanity there?

Why should some symbols, images, words and thoughts be branded as nu-taboo but not others? Who is best qualified to control the practice of human communication, and why is it always you?
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:
Necrometer wrote:

I have no problem bringing up hoop talk, or music talk with THE BLACKS. And ya know what, usually we just wind up talking, they don't get offended. True Fact: name of our most historical jazz joint here: The Colored Musicians Clun. Ain't needed to change no stinking name. And Whitey IS not only allowed but more than a few times I hung out in the bar and no one really acts like its any big fucking deal. And I think thats cool.

http://www.coloredmusiciansclub.org/

But I'm more often talking hoops and football (and hockey!) with the black security guard at the bank.

I don't really bring up big cocks, since its not really one of my hobbies.

Remember the TREND of "African American"...which is a BULLSHIT inaccurate race name because not everyone with a dark skin originated from the continent of africa. So -- BLACK meant dark skin tone, and the word did its job. BUT OH NOEEESSSSSSS DAS RACISSS because it makes note of color of skin pigmentation. Most BLACKS I don't believe are offended by the WORD black.
I have a hunch it was white professors that started the whole african american thing... and I resent that in conversation I have to debate whether to use "African american" or "Black" when speaking about the issue with THE BLACKS. I usually opt for BLACk. why? I just feel more comfortable with it, they no what I mean, and I feel like ASSUMING everyone with dark skin comes from fucking AFRiCA is as much an asshole assumption as thinking they can dunk a basketball or steal a hubcap.

RED skin is just another name based on skin color.

Well said. They won't get it though. Media and liberals have trained them to be obedient little cocks.

I still refer to them as colored since that's what my parents said.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

for some reason i don't think the JESUS IS A CUNT football team would gain much traction in the NFL :lol:

seeing some of you try to tease out the intangible nuances of this whole thing is mortifying and awesome. best thread since that cunt maya angelou died..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: seeing some of you try to tease out the intangible nuances of this whole thing is mortifying and awesome.
There's nothing funnier than white people madly jabbering away as they're trying to explain to everyone else what does and doesn't constitute a racial slur. Next ZH's going to type up a treatise on his feelings about being called a cracker... by his "black friends".

Anyway, apparently the Merriam-Webster dictionary is now part of a libruhl consperacuh because it says "redskin" is "usually offensive."
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

FVBTVS wrote:for some reason i don't think the JESUS IS A CUNT football team would gain much traction in the NFL :lol:
Honestly I don't know much about football. You might be right. I'll say though, that I'd rather live in a world where the Superbowl halftime show was Profantatnticnanica ejaculating onto various holy scriptures while Oprah comes out and gives everyone their own copy of 50 Shades of Grey and a tiny bottled reproduction of Piss Christ than the sterilized, childproofed, repressed Nerf-universe these people are trying to create...
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?