NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by TF@work »

lol @ meeks signing with detroit. good fit for the stan van system. man the lakers can't seem to land anybody so far.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I like Gortat... but damn... he got a truckload of loot. 60 million.

12 per year... x 5 years.

(remaining with the BULLETS -- fuck off harry potter. Washington BULLETS)
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

it's the 5 years that gets me more than the $12 bills; a 35 year old center getting that much? ugh.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

woah woah woah, he's 35?? yikes.

lol at everyone's darling, Patty Mills getting hurt. I wonder when the rotator cuff tore.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:woah woah woah, he's 35?? yikes.

lol at everyone's darling, Patty Mills getting hurt. I wonder when the rotator cuff tore.

he's 30.. guess he means he'll be 35 on that last contract year...
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas

Post by Natas »

TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

perhaps i should have clarified ! unless the wiz zomehow make enough moves to platoon him in years four and five of that contract, he's going to be as ineffective as nowadays pau gasol a shell of his former self
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

if the heat somehow sign gasol i think i'm going to have to be a real heat fan :shock:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

FVBTVS wrote:if the heat somehow sign gasol i think i'm going to have to be a real heat fan :shock:
wait is this a thing that may actually occur

i'm not sure if it's supremely facepalmy or the ultimate acknowledgment that the heat think defense is beneath them
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

spurs and heat contacted him ?
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

i mean if he still wants double digit mils to play barfsketball, judas priest song. the heat are pinched and are probably better off rolling on "bird" "man" again and hoping they can overpay for trevor booker. maybe blatche? blatche may be a guy that shows up in miami and soldiers, or he shows up in miami and is immediately arrested for all the crimes
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

cleveland wants to offer gordon hayward $15mil??!?!?!?!?!? wat
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

free agency is a fast and furious time that is dull

lowry got paid, unbeatable by counter-offer. toronto for president. seriously, they've made such shrewd moves the past few years, this slot machine payout doesn't even register to me.

it looks like pau is being chased by every single contender and the lakers. chicago is obvi the best fit. even if rose somehow doesn't blow out a hip/colon/eardrum and plays his usual ball-stopper self, pau will still get his 18/9 a night, and his defensive liabilities would be masked by the best lunchpail motherfuckers and system coach out there. weird that okc is going so hard after him. do they really need a 4 that can't play defense? is he really going to work in rotation? nah.

i'm still fucking floored by the money cleveland is potentially offering hayward. i really like the kid, and i think he can be a piece in a successful team, but 15? he is not a good defender. yeah, irving, waiters, and new guy will probably draw defenses such that he'd get open looks. i don't know. 15? i don't know. 15? 15??
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

TF@work wrote:cleveland wants to offer gordon hayward $15mil??!?!?!?!?!? wat

I was listening to their beat reporter, who said while Hayward was in Cleveland yesterday he talked to his inside sources and said the $$$ amounts in reports were "greatly exaggerated".

Max contract for Hayward is :drool: , and I like the player, but not at that price. It would be unbelievably retarded.

Cavs would be better in my opinion to make a big bid for Greg Monroe. He's a RFA also, but at least if Pistons match you kind of rat fuck with their salary cap for a team in their own division.
Cavs actually did Bulls a favor last year with the Deng rental....saved them a boatload of lux tax penalty, they are now able to use for free agent wooing.. (just read they are amnistying boozer too)...so they got room to spend.

Utah says they will match any offer--- though I think they'd say get the fuck out of here with a max offer. So making some "reasonable offer" I dont' see being worth the effort.

Scuttlebutte is perhaps sign and trade involved, including Dion Waiters.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

well that's a relief. i think hayward should/could more than double his paycheck on a team with cash to spend that needs offense and rebounding from the 3, but max is beyond dumb. he can score, distribute, and rebound, which is awesome, not many players can do all those at that level. what he can't do really is defend, and every single stat analysis shows that defense wins chips. can a team really stomach their starting 3 being worse than mediocre on defense? even if he is that value-added on offense?

the mechanics of a sign and trade are even more confusing. assuming it's a reasonable number (and below max), why wouldn't the jazz just match? hayward's a better all-around player than waiters, and while waiters would be cheaper, they'd also be losing rebounding and distribution, making their bad offense that much worse. the cavs would have to cough up a bit more if i were the jazz.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

TF@work wrote:well that's a relief. i think hayward should/could more than double his paycheck on a team with cash to spend that needs offense and rebounding from the 3, but max is beyond dumb. he can score, distribute, and rebound, which is awesome, not many players can do all those at that level. what he can't do really is defend, and every single stat analysis shows that defense wins chips. can a team really stomach their starting 3 being worse than mediocre on defense? even if he is that value-added on offense?

the mechanics of a sign and trade are even more confusing. assuming it's a reasonable number (and below max), why wouldn't the jazz just match? hayward's a better all-around player than waiters, and while waiters would be cheaper, they'd also be losing rebounding and distribution, making their bad offense that much worse. the cavs would have to cough up a bit more if i were the jazz.

heard Tristan Thompson also could be thrown in... He's decent,but not great. usually a double double every game, but he just sucks so bad in the post... I think he is THEE most blocked guy in the NBA. If he had a clue of post moves he'd have 20 a night. But he don't and so it's 8-12 points most nights.

Basically though anyone on cavs roster outside wiggins and irving are for sale in any deal, because no one's proven to be anything to write home about.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

i keep forgetting that utah drafted exum! apparently the kid is a master at getting his own shot, which sounds like another situation not at all well-suited for a waiters. also it sounds like exactly the kind of help hayward needs in utah so he's not pulling infinity double-teams. i dunno, i think utah has the groundwork for a pretty good team if exum pans out and they can keep hayward. exum/hayward/for the love of fuck any other 2 guard/favors/platoon kanter-biedrins is a .500 team with zero other improvements in the lineup, right? utah should hang on i think.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Fucking Jazz, please. I like Burke & Burkes, Favors is solid but not an all star, and that's fucking it. I don't expect to see Hayward wearing a Jazz uniform again.
TF@work
OH LAWD!

Post by TF@work »

they have the cap room to match whatever offer sheet, so it's not like hayward is going to be stealthed away under darkness of night. if they let hayward go and waiters is what they get at the 2 to complement exum, they're fucked for the obvious aforementioned reasons. if they don't get waiters, and burks is the best they've got at the 2 after that deal, they're even more fucked.
Natas

Post by Natas »

Jazz ain't a team that clears cap room for hopeful free agents.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:Jazz ain't a team that clears cap room for hopeful free agents.
:idea: :awesome:
Boozer
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Lebruh startin some shit. I knew he had the sense not to stay.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

Well, the Heat missing out on Gortat and Lowry tells me that a lot of players don't want to go to Miami. Seeing them get donkey punched in the finals probably didn't help either. If these bigger free agents pass on the Heat, and Miami isn't able to beef up in the next couple weeks, all the other free agents will know that James is going to bolt. And then Miami's fucked.

They could still improve their bench with some of the guys out there, but as far as getting a center goes, who's left? Gasol? I figure he'll be in LA, or if money's not the issue, Dallas, OKC or San Antonio. Why would anybody want to go play in the fucking east?

James in Phoenix? If he could put up with living in Florida, he could put up with Arizona.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
Natas

Post by Natas »

How about 'Sheed grabbing four last year
Natas

Post by Natas »

This guy had a man wide open under the goal and takes it himself for the razzle dazzle. That's not good slamball.