Celebrity Gossip Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Re: Celebrity Gossip Thread

Post by Ray »

:tup2: :fp: :invcross: :awesome:
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

holy shit :moreawesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Scott Weiland was one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Complete douchebag, started ridiculously late, took a ridiculously long intermission, sounded like shit, his band and crew hate him.

90's, please die already.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

After the last song, Scott wrecked the drum set and tried to knock down the bassist's amp setup before the bassist stopped Scott.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

The lost look that Scott had the entire night
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

A friend of mine has been dating, and will soon be breaking up with, Jeremy Renner

Because he's boring

Which brings me some joy
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

At one point Scott said he was "blue" and walked to the far left of the stage to grab one of the blue stage lights. He then held it up to his face for about two minutes without saying a word, just held the light up under his face. It was very odd...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Favorite moment: Leaving
:lol:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

I need more. More!

You are quite the storyteller.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah those reviews are great/pathetic.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I pray to one day see Scott Weiland on Celebrity Rehab puking, crying, and throwing lawn furniture, only to relapse and become the first participant to ever OD and die on camera. Sadly, this will never happen as long as douchebags keep paying money to see him live. I heard an interview where Slash was asked about how big of a druggie prima donna Axl was, and Slash said he was nothing compared to Scott. I hate that faggot so much.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:
Eight Foot Manchild wrote:That's a general trade secret, for anyone who cares: If you can walk with confidence and look like you belong, you can get in ANYWHERE.
I feel the need to elaborate on this.

I can't tell you how many gigs I've gone to where the entrance requirements consisted entirely of saying "I'm here for the load in/load out/run crew/etc." to some seventeen year-old, Harry Potter-looking pipsqueak in a blue jacket. No ID asked for, no supervisor checked with, nothing.

It's that easy to get into literally any kind of venue you can think of, from small clubs to football arenas. Just say it with confidence, and be sure to walk around like you own the place once you get inside - try not to look bewildered. No one will fuck with you.

Props help, too. If you have a tool belt, you are unstoppable, but something as innocuous as a cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee is enough to plant the psychological seed in a security guard's mind - "aha, that guy clearly belongs here, he's walking with purpose" - that will allow you to roam freely.

I theorize that part of the problem is the bystander effect. A lot of venues, especially big ones, have so many different crews of people - local crew, road crew, stadium staff, various production teams, vendors, etc. - that any time someone doesn't recognize you, they assume you're part of a team they're not familiar with.

I just hope terrorists aren't aware of how staggeringly easy it is to go wherever the fuck you please in this country.
Again, I must reiterate this fact, as it appears to have gotten even worse. A friend of mine told me he doesn't like waiting in line at Gillette Stadium for Patriots games, so he puts on a toolbelt, some paint-stained dungarees and backpack and walks in through the loading dock. Then, when he's in a public area, he goes to a restroom, puts the toolbelt and dungarees in the backpack, tears his own ticket and finds his seat.

I believe it.

When Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake play Fenway Park later this year, I'm going to experiment. I'll put on my toolbelt and a deadpan expression and see if I can just literally walk through the loading dock, past 'security' and stand immediately offstage.

I already accidentally did almost exactly this at a Taylor Swift show. Now I'm going to do it on purpose.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I saw Nirvana back when I was 20 or so... I was a little drunk and got thrown out toward the beginning of Nirvana's set (for stage diving :drool: ). I casually walked around behind the venue and knocked on the stage door. The yellow windbreaker guy opened the door, and I said "Thanks. Sorry I'm late". I walked right past him and watched the rest show from side stage. Nobody said a word to me.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:I pray to one day see Scott Weiland on Celebrity Rehab puking, crying, and throwing lawn furniture, only to relapse and become the first participant to ever OD and die on camera. Sadly, this will never happen as long as douchebags keep paying money to see him live. I heard an interview where Slash was asked about how big of a druggie prima donna Axl was, and Slash said he was nothing compared to Scott. I hate that jimmy buffet fan so much.
I couldn't agree with this more. Reading some of those Ticket Master reviews I can't believe people can get excited over him/that fucking band. WORST. Also $100 on tickets :lol:

Creed.0
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

My arch nemesis returns to the Wilbur on Monday.

No, not Anthony Kiedis. My other arch nemesis, the one whose name must not be uttered............
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Rhymes with Schmingschmay Schmalmschmeen.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

penis fingers
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

riley-o wrote:penis fingers
:lol:

never to be unseen
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

prrreeeeetty sure that was on purpose.
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

hamburger necklace! hahhaa :awesome:
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Wingy is mad that the stage is carpeted, because he can't bounce guitar picks off it.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I saw that dude live once and he basically attacked the crowd with sound for like two hours. One of the more memorable shows I've ever been to. Guy would jam for a while, then either hit the sustain pedal or point his pickups at the speakers and walk offstage for long periods of time. I'm pretty sure I remember multiple guitar switches that didn't really seem to have any effect on his playing or change the performance in any way.

Most PA area people will probably know the Crocodile Rock in Allentown - the joint is basically made out of corrugated metal siding, really not the best if someone armed with 40000000 watt amps decides they want you fucking dead.

Also a brick fell off the building while we were going inside and almost hit me.

One of the guys from Dokken opened :awesome:
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

George Lynch ?!?