Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: random picture thread....

Post by Necrometer »

might as well put the rubber baby here

also zip/unzip hoodie flubb
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

Notice they had to give the guy a fake baby doll and give the woman a REAL child.
See! Fucking pathetic, you can't even leave men with a baby, on CAMERA with a bunch of medical teams and security, because you never know what they'll do.
Look at everyone supporting this fake bavery bullshit american "heroes"

The real heroes are the feminist who fight for our rights in the united states, I don't see anything that an american army "Hero" did that was great? What did he do? Murder innocent women and children and crazy men? What do feminist do in the united states? Fight for our rights and make a difference in society.
It doesn't matter if you went to war or suffered for 10 years as a man, that's nothing compared to being a woman #Womenrights

Whenever I hear this PTSD or whatever it's called I laugh and a bunch of feminist agree with me because it's fucking bullshit, shooting a gun and acting like it's sooo fucking bad to shoot a gun seriously?

Yet you men and brainwashed bitches often hate us feminist for laughing at these useless pieces of shit, go ahead laugh at us but just know that we have it harder than them and they need to check their privilege.

Anyone can shoot a gun, anyone can hold a baby but yet men act like it's a big deal to shoot a gun and they are so dangerous they had to give them a doll... a fucking doll.
I rest my case, fuck all you fake bravery/hero defenders, because us feminist are the real heroes not these dumbasses who shed blood.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Well Muslim Arabs (specifically Sunnis) generally ARE vermin, which is why we shouldn't be over there. Let Syria, Iran, Russia and eventually Israel grind them down. Buy oil at legitimate market prices.
Haha,
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Kane Hodder was only in the shitty movies. Don't know what leg he has to stand on.
he did tell gregoroth to get a fucking job so that seals the deal for me.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:Kane Hodder was only in the shitty movies. Don't know what leg he has to stand on.
he did tell gregoroth to get a fucking job so that seals the deal for me.
Wasn't that Thurber?
Wank night's cancelled
d.hellion
Unquestionable Presence

Post by d.hellion »

Tread lightly, now.

He is our hometown hero (we went to the same high school). He is a nice dude, does charity work with kids and stuff.
Last edited by d.hellion on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

The Torsion wrote:Well Muslim Arabs (specifically Sunnis) generally ARE vermin, which is why we shouldn't be over there. Let Syria, Iran, Russia and eventually Israel grind them down. Buy oil at legitimate market prices.
Decades of Westerners fucking with you, your culture and your national boundaries tends to make people angry. White people have been and always will be number one vermin. I do agree with you about getting the hell out of there but defense contractors, oil companies, etc etc. only see $$$.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

What is Mr. Ford up to these days?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Wang Mandu wrote:
The Torsion wrote:Well Muslim Arabs (specifically Sunnis) generally ARE vermin, which is why we shouldn't be over there. Let Syria, Iran, Russia and eventually Israel grind them down. Buy oil at legitimate market prices.
Decades of Westerners fucking with you, your culture and your national boundaries tends to make people angry. White people have been and always will be number one vermin. I do agree with you about getting the hell out of there but defense contractors, oil companies, etc etc. only see $$$.
If this wasn't sarcastic, love you Mr. D, but he's right. You don't poke a hornets nest over and over and then hope for a great outcome mang. Unless you do. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
d.hellion
Unquestionable Presence

Post by d.hellion »

Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Fuckers
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I remember first seeing that and telling myself I shouldn't be as pissed off as I was, but maybe I should have been :tdown:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
TheMooretician
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish

Post by TheMooretician »

I would really enjoy watching someone throw a glass of boiling hot piss in Kid Rock's stupid fucking face
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Didn't realize that was him.

Stoked for a mutated super virus to kill every person on the planet.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Is this somehow a particularly egregious example of hunters posing with an animal they've just killed? I don't get it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Kid rock looks an awful lot like soiled depends...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

spacehamster wrote:Is this somehow a particularly egregious example of hunters posing with an animal they've just killed? I don't get it.
people really like cats

personally i think hunting animals you're not going to eat or make clothes out of or something is kind of pointless.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

copstache wrote: personally i think hunting animals you're not going to eat or make clothes out of or something is kind of pointless.
Yeah. I mean, they might be planning on using the fur, I guess, but otherwise, that makes sense.

Although you could probably eat a puma. I wonder if it tastes like rabbit. Apparently cat tastes like rabbit.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:
If this wasn't sarcastic, love you Mr. D, but he's right. You don't poke a hornets nest over and over and then hope for a great outcome mang. Unless you do. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Torison is such a great guy man! Fun at parties. He hangs out with dark soul and does human flags and shit!

I hope he's found in an autoerotic apsyphixiation death with a cum stained copy of the road to serfdom.
Wank night's cancelled
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

hipster holocaust wrote:I remember first seeing that and telling myself I shouldn't be as pissed off as I was, but maybe I should have been :tdown:
Are you jealous like I am?
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:
I'm at the same conclusion that we should get out of there except it's from this perspective:

"I value my country and culture and we should withdraw from backwards irrational obnoxious peoples' affairs for our own long-term good and not be surprised if we get burned when we don't"

Whereas his is more of:

"UGH STUPID FUCKING WHITE MAN! FUCK U DAD"

And cascade whore wheezes cheetos all over his keyboard whilst sharting in impotent Low-T rage.
Haha,
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

The Torsion wrote:
"UGH STUPID FUCKING WHITE MAN! FUCK U DAD"
Why would I say that? My dad excitedly called me immediately after watching The Raid 2 and we nerded out together. My dad is awesome. Nice try though!
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Proud tradition of self-loathing
Haha,
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Are you done?