Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Big & Beautiful Thread of Sizeisms

Post by spacehamster »

I think in a story that starts with a large number of people being offended by a hashtag, there can be only losers.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

In all honesty, just typing the words "offended by a hashtag" makes me feel like I'm somehow complicit in the downfall of Western civilization.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i still dont even know where he got that stupid antiquated acronym from in the first place..

try

LULZ next time fat ass..

or DONT CARE

or The Torsion special

I'm Right
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS wrote:lets fucking be honest here though. he could've won but he's a butthurt little bitch himself and doesn't hang out on the board..
ahahaha I wish it worked that way

how many times has this place been brought to its knees by autastic parents or DLFrodo or whatever pathetic threat?

I mean he definitely would've had a fighting chance if he'd racked up 500+ posts here, but it's no guarantee
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

hahahaha...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

FVBTVS wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/sty ... gram-rant/

this shit is gooooood :lol: :tdown:
The hog who led this crusade is now begging people to pay her rent.

http://randomlancila.tumblr.com/post/90076018897
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Goddamnit...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

http://randomlancila.tumblr.com/post/90587123612

I’m going to relieve my overheated body with this amazing smoothie/milkshake thing (a banana, a Klondike bar I had sitting in my freezer, some vanilla almond milk and chia seeds)
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

Oh, her Tumblr is well worth checking out for the morbid entertainment.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

while it’s pretty cool that the whole country is talking about how Adam Richman’s new show got pulled because of the stuff he said to me and my friends, it’d be way cooler if any of it got me paid.
:fp:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

FUCK
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

But being fat is unhealthy!: No. It’s not. Being unhealthy is unhealthy. But if you’re going to judge someone’s health by their BMI (which is a completely invalid measure of health) or how much space they take up on the subway, you’re completely missing the point. There’s a stigma in today’s society that all fat people lack self-control, don’t care about themselves, only eat fatty foods, and a bevy of other stereotypes. My blog serves to remind us all that these stereotypes do not encompass all fat bodies, and even if they did, that doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with fat people.
That’s bullshit. Don’t you watch the news? Obesity is linked to high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, (etc., etc., etc.): Well, the entire world believed the sun revolved around the earth for how many thousands of years? Just because you’ve heard something your entire life, or it seems like common sense, doesn’t make it true. Common sense is easy (and often wrong). Backing up common sense with valid research isn’t so easy.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

magic bullet cup :awesome:
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Cryptoplasty wrote:
That’s bullshit. Don’t you watch the news? Obesity is linked to high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, (etc., etc., etc.): Well, the entire world believed the sun revolved around the earth for how many thousands of years? Just because you’ve heard something your entire life, or it seems like common sense, doesn’t make it true. Common sense is easy (and often wrong). Backing up common sense with valid research isn’t so easy.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I know - wouldn't even fit in there.
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

Post by Advances>|<MONKEY »

Commoners sense is usually fucking wrong and stupid. Generally an ignorant statement designed to boost the proclaimers ego, Spoke with the conviction of Dr. Phil. These fat fucks are fucking sad and it's horrible there is no way to reach them. They are the Monsters who teach us the excesses that our society can be twisted to and if they where not so unpleasant it would bring one to despair.
"I AM THE LONE RANGER" = Donald Trump.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:I’m going to relieve my overheated body with this amazing smoothie/milkshake thing (a banana, a Klondike bar I had sitting in my freezer, some vanilla almond milk and chia seeds)
Chia seeds are a health food. They cancel out all the bad. So even if she is fat from things like this milkshake, she's still eating healthy shitlord.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

Last time I went to the health food store I sorta snuck up on the checkout girls talking shit about people who buy acai berries or whatever fucking scam the entrapanurahippies are palming off on the suckers that month. They looked momentarily paniced that I heard them and smiled and bought my fucking nuts and dried fruits.

What is up with Whole foods too? I've been in one five times in my life and 4 times I've broken some sort of unspoken little ritual shit they have going on in there. Like if you get the nuts mix your supposed to write what it is yourself on these little white things? FUCK YOU! you should know what the ever living fuck your selling. I did this in denver and I got to feel the FULL PASSIVE AGRESSSIVE FURRY OF A DENVER MAN unloading his bullshit bars and fancy juices behind me as the sales woman was like "you should have done this, can you tell me how much they cost" and i intentionally slowed down because fuck that shaved headed emaciated little pufter behind me. I found denver fury to be about as intimidating as a gentile breeze and was sort of pissed that this stupid clerk didn't know how the fuck much her own fucking products where.

That actually happened MORE than once in denver, where I litterly said "ill go back and look at the price" like what ever ever living fuck was that shit? was I suposed to quote a price and they would give it to me? Jesus christ what a fucking topsy turvy place. I am such a fucking pussy and I actually, i shit you not, thought the people where 'soft.'
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

:lol:
It's standard operating procedure to write what you have bagged yourself on a label or tag in a grocery store. Same deal in a hardware store when you're buying nuts, screws, bolts or washers. Jesus fucking Christ :lol:
Haha,
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

lol

poor monkey has NEVER been in a hardware store,fuck if he's ever done anything for himself his family has always had indentured servants do it right?
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

And it happened on multiple occasions because he didn't figure it out. Fucking amazing.
Haha,
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

what's a hardware store? that's stuff only landlords and serfs know about.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

If you forget to weigh your fruits/veggies at a grocery store here, they'll just point you to the nearest scales, making everyone in the line behind you wait during your walk of shame.
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

spacehamster wrote:If you forget to weigh your fruits/veggies at a grocery store here, they'll just point you to the nearest scales, making everyone in the line behind you wait during your walk of shame.
Is that SOP in Europe? If so, I gotta go to some touristy spot and watch north American moms get crucified on the tree of woe in the grocery store.

Also, fucking Monkey, what a fucking softhead. :lol:
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

I can't fathom how those stores stay in business more than a fucking week. I have been asked to check the prices of screws when I got some, but had been to that particular place a few times before and gotten similar small quantities of screws and they rang them right up without an issue.
However I have never ONCE been asked the price of something at a grocery store by the clerk. Sometimes they ask what particular type of lettuce but usually they show it to another checkout person and they tell them if they aren't sure. As for 'bulk items' then yeah it's fucking deranged to me that they would let the customers do that. Maybe I stick to smaller places but smaller places should be even more careful about it.

And that they actually TRUST THE CUSTOMERS TO WEIGH SHIT THEMSELVES??!?!?! are you fucking nuts? thats the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Do these people just like accept it? They have customer scales here but thats so you can weigh it yourself then they weight it again at the checkout counter. What a wondrous world of trust(and lies) you must live in.