Post who you are currently infapuated with

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
Supreme Hatred
Posts: 6418
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:56 pm

copstache wrote:
would erik eat a black burger?

Erik can't even eat the black pooose.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18359
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Image
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:21 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 am

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
copstache wrote:
would erik eat a black burger?

Erik can't even eat the black pooose.
More for the rest of us, then...
Eat shit and live...
User avatar
bland ed
Certified False.
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:58 pm

.
Last edited by bland ed on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bland ed
Certified False.
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 pm

.
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4053
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:34 am

Image
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18359
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:57 am

Who's that, George Fisher's daughter?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 15143
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm

Image
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Image
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
delmuerte
The boss of you.
Posts: 7640
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:57 pm

NEXT PAGE UGH
Image
User avatar
cibola
git help.
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:46 pm

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Please.....
User avatar
Assplay!!!
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2837
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 am
Location: Shitcago, IL
Contact:

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:25 pm

FVBTVS wrote:Image
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Image

And all because of a movie review by elephants gerald.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER
Posts: 11293
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: Austin

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4053
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:06 am

spacehamster wrote:Who's that, George Fisher's daughter?
I'm afraid I have no idea who the lady in the picture (or George Fisher) is.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4053
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:11 am

FVBTVS wrote:Image
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Image
Nina Hagen explains how to masterbate:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18359
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:56 am

THE KILL wrote:
spacehamster wrote:Who's that, George Fisher's daughter?
I'm afraid I have no idea who the lady in the picture (or George Fisher) is.
The lady in the picture is Deimante Guobyte, a model from Lithuania. George Fisher is also known as "Corpsegrinder" and sings for a band called "Cannibal Corpse", maybe you've heard of them. Also, there's this new invention called the "World Wide Web" where you can find out about stuff, it's really pretty cool, but I'm not sure it'll catch on.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4053
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:43 am

spacehamster wrote:
THE KILL wrote:
spacehamster wrote:Who's that, George Fisher's daughter?
I'm afraid I have no idea who the lady in the picture (or George Fisher) is.
The lady in the picture is Deimante Guobyte, a model from Lithuania. George Fisher is also known as "Corpsegrinder" and sings for a band called "Cannibal Corpse", maybe you've heard of them. Also, there's this new invention called the "World Wide Web" where you can find out about stuff, it's really pretty cool, but I'm not sure it'll catch on.
This might surprise you, but I just didn't care enough to look it up myself...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9908
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 am

milkmandan wrote:Image
ICP
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18359
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:00 pm

THE KILL wrote: This might surprise you, but I just didn't care enough to look it up myself...
Don't you have a Jew to do your right-clicking for you?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
THE KILL
I hate my life.
Posts: 4053
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:04 pm

spacehamster wrote:
THE KILL wrote: This might surprise you, but I just didn't care enough to look it up myself...
Don't you have a Jew to do your right-clicking for you?
Well I seem to have you...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18359
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:08 pm

I actually look vaguely Jewish, too.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
postaddiction
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2482
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Image
:warrior:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:40 pm

postaddiction wrote:Image
She's s few pages back but I don't mind seeing her again
Wank night's cancelled
User avatar
Todd Flanders
Spare the Wrench, Surrender the Earth
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:13 pm

james wrote:
milkmandan wrote:Image
ICP
Insane Clown Pussy? :mastoman:
Post Reply