Re: The Walking Dead (now it starts)

Post by FVBTVS »

i really like these last 6-7 episodes!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Ghost Dad wrote:"W"s are upside down m's....m for Morgan (I didn't read the comic books, just speculating)???
i was thinking this too butt nnnnnnnaaaaahhhhhhh, can't be man. also whoever is making those w's is fucking up people that are alive and not just walkers because that one lady with her guts hanging out was tied to a tree before she became a walker? -> doesn't sound like morgan, because was thinking morgan only would be fucking up walkers in that manner
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I reckon between the W's and the pile of rotty limbs and the girl tied to the tree - serial comic spoiler
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
It's to do with Negans camp Image
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

MOTHER DICK

Season rules.
Pretty sure Nicholas stole Rick's glock...that should be interesting; that motherfucker needs to die.

And the "W":

Morgan has to make an appearance in the finale...he'll probably save Rick's ass.
Last edited by Necrophilic Mallard on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

glenn should have beat that motherfucker to shit at the van when he was about to take off from the costco

watch he's going to get a quick 2 second death and i want to see him suffer as long as tyreese did
Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

Yeah I think the "W" has something to do with the massacre that happened at Noah's gated community.
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

Steeb
Supreme Hatred

Post by Steeb »

The finale was pretty so-so but it did take care of a lot of the random BS so now it can focus on the slaughter
"Thinking about B-ramming your mom, i know she lives out here I'm gonna find her." - Double Anal
"What ever bro I own wine glasses and shit..." - Noah Thirteen
"I actually believe in God." - Lord Beguile

doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Yeah - It lacked a big zombie assault or huge fight/climax as the other seasons have had traditionally.

Carol defo is the MVP of S5 and Daryl's chain triple is finale's zombie kill of the week closely followed by Aaron's head in the door slam.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

that chain death was over the top lame butt i ain't mad guis

FUCKING GLENNNNNN FUCKING GLEENNNNNNNNNNNN
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
fuck they've rounded his character out so well, ugh, such an awesmoe dude for not killing nicholas, :brokenheart:
gabriel, sasha, at the very end in the chapel was so lame, still ain't mad
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
morgan's scene at the beginning was fucking sickkkk, morgan being back period: fuck yes!
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

When did they start doing blood splatter on the lens? I just noticed it the last 3 or 4 episodes.
Image Certified Poster
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Frank Miller face bandages :invcross:
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i want carol to punch me in the dick and then laugh at it :oops:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Warpsmasher wrote:Frank Miller face bandages :invcross:
i was trying to put my finger on it this entire time :tup2:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

I know it was 2 seasons ago, but the scene in the prison with Glenn getting intubated was the carrol/daryl van flip of its season. I'm still mad about how unreal that shit was.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Let Us Help You
DO THE DEW!

Post by Let Us Help You »

Definitely the most consistently good season since the first. Hope there's no comedy van physics or teleporting-ninja-ambush-zombies™ for "drama & emotional involvement" in the next one.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it really was a good season!

i give it a 7 :tup:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Thoughts of Fear: The Walking Dead?

I didn't mind it - Makes several TWD main series issues more apparent but I'm into the story. Why they went to the Church so many times is beyond me though
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

doomeddisciple wrote:Thoughts of Fear: The Walking Dead?

I didn't mind it - Makes several TWD main series issues more apparent but I'm into the story. Why they went to the Church so many times is beyond me though
I couldn't even finish it. Hated all the characters and after awhile of no zombies I got feed up & turned it off. May try the second episode, but no promises.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

It was terrible. Awful writing. The worst was the seemingly well mannered suburban black teenager who still lives with his parents but is still so deep into the drug game that he will nonchalantly try to murder his childhood friend with really weak motive, and later how thoroughly unfazed the junkie's parents seem when he becomes a zombie. And that was the big climax that all the boring and stupid shit before was going to build up to. I read this was their big budged episode with LA locations and the rest of the episodes are shot in Canada. Does not inspire confidence.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah this is not good but i do kinda appreciate that it might fail on some level that the walking dead would never risk in a million years. and every time the scope expands outside the immediate perspective of the main characters it just fails to do anything at all

musics okay
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

i'm enjoying it so far.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

I never watched Walking Dead until recently (reason: zombies have been done to death), but I relented and have since watched the first two seasons, plus part of the third. So far it's been enough to hold my interest, but there's plenty I find rather tedious... more on that in a bit.

Anyway, I decided to give the spin-off a shot (which might've been a mistake because of AMC's spoiler promos for TWD's sixth season that show several characters who survive that far... oh well). So far FTWD embodies everything that I dislike about the original: All that damn soap opera nonsense. I don't care about their petty little lives and their petty little squabbles. I just want mayhem.

And it's simply unbelievable. Never mind the absurdity of necrotic tissue somehow animating... it's the complete obliviousness of this fictional world. The dead are rising and there's nothing on the media other than a few internet kook sites? In the real world that would be plastered all over the TV like 9/11 X 348903484890. And everywhere the characters go there's the constant wail of sirens and thrum of helicopters, but nobody thinks there's anything odd about that?

Whatever. I'm willing to suspend all disbelief if I'm otherwise entertained, and so far I'm not. These first couple of episodes better be just setting the stage for the insanity to follow. Otherwise it's dead and will not be coming back.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i think it's pretty alright; my like for it is less than my hate for people complaining about the pacing

don't mind how heavy-handed they were with the church or the dwindling student population or the jack london or the kinda pained "we are casually discussing a mystery illness with no real concern!" dialogue. wait, fuck yes i do mind, i hate this show now?!?!?

nah but it's fine; acceptable filler for a tv lull
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

very not good.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Well that was a fuck tonne of walkers