things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: things that make you irrationally angry

Post by riley-o »

Captain America wasn't even a secret identity

Ignoring briefly (if you are even ABLE) the intermingling of Marvel and DC characters
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: dont disrespect Batman with your pedophile golem wedding
:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Eight Bit Alien wrote:Is the guy in red.. what the fuck is that? Is it the Flash with no lightning bolt? Iron Man arc reactor?
Was stumped on this for a minute and thought there was a Tabasco Man I had missed.
No Cunting Elves
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Was running an experiment at work. The new cleaning guy keeps putting the toilet paper rolls on backwards so I swapped one around to see whether i was going crazy by observing which was more popular through the afternoon. I even gave the shitty side a good 1/2 roll head start.

But there's no end to this story because the cleaning guy replaced both rolls before I returned
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

the one on the left is correct...
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

You are god damned correct erik
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

There's no goddamn such thing as backwards toilet paper STOP
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

underhand fashion us complete bullshit
formerly ghost boner
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Erik13 wrote:the one on the left is correct...
I find the under-one (right) is better when you're doing one-handed boss rips since there's more weight on the pull and it doesn't go all over the god damn place :idea:

I think we're going to need Ross' weigh in on this.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Pisscubes wrote:You wipe back to front, don't you?
I don't actually, but I don't have a dewy blushing vagina either so who cares?!
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Wait a second...doesn't Erik have a fucking bidet? :wank:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
idk I fucking hate weddings with profound passion and I resent being invited to them, deal with your own fucking horse shit don't get me involved and ask me to dress like a fruitcake and pretend to enjoy it you stupid piece of shit
THIS.

100% agreement. i don't want to revel in your bullshit indulgence. haven't been to a wedding in about 5 years.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Black Jacques wrote:Was running an experiment at work. The new cleaning guy keeps putting the toilet paper rolls on backwards so I swapped one around to see whether i was going crazy by observing which was more popular through the afternoon. I even gave the shitty side a good 1/2 roll head start.

But there's no end to this story because the cleaning guy replaced both rolls before I returned
it just makes my skin crawl to know that the goddamned custodian fucked up your experiment :ax:

on top of that, johnny was right - this is a stupid thing that I have a super strong opinion about. I've always known (I felt it in my gut, really) that the "left" option is correct, and that the "right" option is totally wrong. this shit has been hotly debated for decades and for a long time I was baffled that the under-grab/wall-side-hanging orientation even existed. it seems to be true that the "wrong" orientation is preferred in suburban settings (cozy places with decorative towels & soaps), presumably in an attempt to make it look like the paper isn't actually used since nobody in their home would actually use the toilet. that's pretty stupid but it does give me some comfort. BUT over the years I've noticed a situations in which the "wrong" way beneficial: if you have a toddler or cat around, they will totally wreck the shit out of a roll that's hung the correct way:

so maybe those cozy suburban bathrooms aren't really trying to perform a scatological cover-up, but instead are just places that once had to deal with TP-trashing kids or kittens, and they stuck to the custom.

I've never really found there to be much mechanical advantage to hanging it underhand (like johnny noted), but I can't rule it out - I recently installed a paper towel holder that hangs from underneath the cupboard and I've found that it's easiest to do a one-handed yank when it's slung underhand. so the same could apply to the TP - but is it worth the annoying hunt for the end? nope
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Eight Bit Alien wrote:Going to a wedding later this month that might turn into a superhero wedding. Not sure just rumors etc

I guess the idea here is that the superhero part is a secret and it gets revealed towards the end?

idk I fucking hate weddings with profound passion and I resent being invited to them, deal with your own fucking horse shit don't get me involved and ask me to dress like a fruitcake and pretend to enjoy it you stupid piece of shit

dont disrespect Batman with your pedophile golem wedding

Is the guy in red.. what the fuck is that? Is it the Flash with no lightning bolt? Iron Man arc reactor?
I'm pretty sure it's iron man and FUCK THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!!! FUCK AMERICA!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Eight Bit Alien wrote:There's no goddamn such thing as backwards toilet paper STOP
Only uptight OCD weirdos care about stuff like that.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: on top of that, johnny was right
:)
Necrometer wrote:I've never really found there to be much mechanical advantage to hanging it underhand (like johnny noted), but I can't rule it out - I recently installed a paper towel holder that hangs from underneath the cupboard and I've found that it's easiest to do a one-handed yank when it's slung underhand. so the same could apply to the TP - but is it worth the annoying hunt for the end? nope
:?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I'll stand by that "nope"!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I take it you're not a multitasker while on the john
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Fung Tunt wrote:"Whaaaa the toilet paper isn't hung properly I can't wipe my poo poo" fuck you...
Would you say the anger might be... Irrational?
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

:lol:
formerly ghost boner
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hipster holocaust wrote:I take it you're not a multitasker while on the john
I don't know if you're talking about walking or internetting or both, but it's all beside the point - one-handed dispensing is a useful thing for tons of reasons

today I noticed that a work toilet had the BJS dual roll experiment in place, so I tested a one handed tear from each orientation. it worked perfectly well on the overhand as always, and I couldn't really figure out a strategy to make it work on the unfamiliar underhand roll. I'm not saying it's impossible that it's better, but any advantage held by the underhand wasn't really jumping out at me

yc
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

hipster holocaust wrote:Wait a second...doesn't Erik have a fucking bidet? :wank:
it's leaking...I called the company yesterday and they're sending out a replacement
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

That fucking line up
Wank night's cancelled
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Eight Bit Alien wrote:
THIS.

100% agreement. i don't want to revel in your bullshit indulgence. haven't been to a wedding in about 5 years.
Yeah but what about weddings in a brewery? Some friends of mine had their wedding at a brewery in Detroit last year and it ripped...
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?