TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by hipster holocaust »

...huh?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: without a hint of irony, dude posts a graph of the state's with the highest black populations "see? Told you those southerners were welfare leeches"

Fuck man. This is not good.

:(
Yeah and all the highly urban east coast regions and California are in the green even though they are heavily minority populated. And all those other white bread red states are also in the red (no pun intended) you are a fucking idiot. Redneck trash doesn't make the works go around.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:New Mexico. Holy shit dude. Are you kidding me?

West Virginia is poor as fuck. It also has the lowest crime rate in the nation. So I guess we can toss out poverty = crime
So white people can be poor too? I though this was about who "makes the country run" or what ever fucking brain burp you floated. If you're sucking up federal tax dollars you're not a "giver"

So if blacks are in high crime areas (not to mention a whole shit load of problematic things in the way crime stastical are reported) would you say they are inherently crime prone? Almost like it's in their genes? Why don't you just say what you really want to say?
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Toilet Fleet wrote:the reality if trump wins: other countries snub us because he's a fuckin joke, he quickly realizes the executive branch doesn't have quite the unilateral domestic power he thinks (or at least suggests publicly) it does, and like 99% of his campaign rhetoric goes nowhere

I know I'm functionally retarded but couldn't trump MASSIVELY fuck up the Supreme Court?
Wank night's cancelled
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Toilet Fleet wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
i'm going to ignore the obvious realpolitik of trump: he says a lot of shit and feasibly cannot get like any of it done, but that's 99% of presidential politicking so it's not worth getting into here
in terms of strategic voting, the only person that comes anywhere close to matching the center-to-left "anybody but trump" is the center-to-right "anybody but clinton"

trump will draw out strategic voters, as will clinton—both in a negative direction. sanders, to date, wouldn't. his favorability figures are fucking atmospheric compared to either trump or clinton, and it's the other candidate's poor favorability that pulls in the hold-your-nose-votes that both trump and clinton would rely on to trump.
Bernie for VP
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Cascade Whore wrote:
Toilet Fleet wrote:the reality if trump wins: other countries snub us because he's a fuckin joke, he quickly realizes the executive branch doesn't have quite the unilateral domestic power he thinks (or at least suggests publicly) it does, and like 99% of his campaign rhetoric goes nowhere

I know I'm functionally retarded but couldn't trump MASSIVELY fuck up the Supreme Court?
in theory? except that trump isn't this conservative firebrand that many of his supporters and sycophants are

there's myth surrounding trump in two directions: one, he's an arch-conservative that's trying to put us back to the (19/18)50s (he's not; he's a new york businessman that knows social wedge issues are suicide); and two, his supporters are poor idiots (they're not; they're predominantly middle- to upper-middle class white people with post-high school educations that are voting for their own perceived economic self-interest)

speaking in terms of probabilities, a trump scotus nom looks more like roberts than alito, which is a more-than-minor distinction—but the fact remains that a lot of social shit potentially before the court is ostensibly settled, and all but the most conservative of judges would resist overturning decades of jurisprudence in the effort of stripping people of rights (abortion, LGBT, collective bargaining to name a few)
godofdeadlydeath
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

How are we not talking about this? This guy is out of his fucking mind. http://gawker.com/listen-to-donald-trum ... 1776442975
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:lol: :lol: :lol: johnny... did you figure out yet why new mexico has lots of welfare dependency or do you need me to tell you still

toiletfleet wrote:in theory? except that trump isn't this conservative firebrand that many of his supporters and sycophants are

there's myth surrounding trump in two directions: one, he's an arch-conservative that's trying to put us back to the (19/18)50s (he's not; he's a new york businessman that knows social wedge issues are suicide); and two, his supporters are poor idiots (they're not; they're predominantly middle- to upper-middle class white people with post-high school educations that are voting for their own perceived economic self-interest)

speaking in terms of probabilities, a trump scotus nom looks more like roberts than alito, which is a more-than-minor distinction—but the fact remains that a lot of social shit potentially before the court is ostensibly settled, and all but the most conservative of judges would resist overturning decades of jurisprudence in the effort of stripping people of rights (abortion, LGBT, collective bargaining to name a few)
So, is the kind of stuff NPR has been writing lately? That's cute. You totally sound like you know what you're talking about, like you didn't just read that article about trump people actually not being the drooling yokels you were calling them ten seconds ago. Man, your breakdown was so spot you couldn't predict it was going to happen just a few weeks ago! LOL!

You are just the fucking worst dude. I bet you were wearing glasses when you wrote that you smug faggott
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:

West Virginia is poor as fuck. It also has the lowest crime rate in the nation. So I guess we can toss out poverty = crime
So white people can be poor too? I though this was about who "makes the country run" or what ever fucking brain burp you floated. If you're sucking up federal tax dollars you're not a "giver"

So if blacks are in high crime areas (not to mention a whole shit load of problematic things in the way crime stastical are reported) would you say they are inherently crime prone? Almost like it's in their genes? Why don't you just say what you really want to say?
Ok dum dum, I'll play stupid this once. Since west virginia is both one of the poorest and the least crime ridden States in the Union, we can throw out that poverty = crime garbage. Whatevers rattling around that softened brain of yours, see if it can tell me why that is. Bonus points if you can do it without blaming white people
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:

Ok dum dum, I'll play stupid this once. Since west virginia is both one of the poorest and the least crime ridden States in the Union, we can throw out that poverty = crime garbage. Whatevers rattling around that softened brain of yours, see if it can tell me why that is. Bonus points if you can do it without blaming white people
Okay couch tumor, I'll play stupid back. What makes blacks bad: their culture or is it genetic?

You still havnt answers how white trash are the people who "make the country run" or what ever you said. Especially if they actually suck up more tax dollars then they produce
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

MeatGrease wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: johnny... did you figure out yet why new mexico has lots of welfare dependency or do you need me to tell you still
Because they have the highest black populations in the country.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

MeatGrease wrote:So, is the kind of stuff NPR has been writing lately? That's cute. You totally sound like you know what you're talking about, like you didn't just read that article about trump people actually not being the drooling yokels you were calling them ten seconds ago. Man, your breakdown was so spot you couldn't predict it was going to happen just a few weeks ago! LOL!

You are just the fucking worst dude. I bet you were wearing glasses when you wrote that you smug faggott
npr was running "trump's campaign success is unsustainable" stories up through i think march? that they've finally glommed onto what most non-wishful-thinking people saw from the start is par for the course with those clintonite idiots

of course trump supporters can be (and are!) both educated and stupid. the fact is that trump's coalition of support mirrors the nascency of the tea party, which was way more educated and rich than most liberals wanted to admit. like with trump, the most visible supporters tend to be self-aware scarecrows made of rahowa lyric sheets, but that's true throughout the political spectrum. the most energized sanders and clinton event attendees can probably name six billboards they've seen that day which are gendered attacks, but couldn't tell you who the current secretary of state is.

but then there's you: an idiot, through and through. literally the least insightful person on a board that includes toxicarius. how the fuck
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Toilet Fleet wrote:the most energized sanders and clinton event attendees can probably name six billboards they've seen that day which are gendered attacks, but couldn't tell you who the current secretary of state is.

but then there's you: an idiot, through and through.
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

rahowa
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

:lol:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: wow!!!! What a hilarious insult, you called me an idiot!!!! roasted lol!!!!!!!

why don't you go ahead and keep thinking that you have a clue. Its actually pretty funny to hear someone explain something they just read about twenty minutes ago.

you know, you're exactly the kind of guy that's proud of himself for being a suit-and-tie death metal dude. Do you realize that? Do you understand you are that person?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote::awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: wow!!!! What a hilarious insult, you called me an idiot!!!! roasted lol!!!!!!!

why don't you go ahead and keep thinking that you have a clue. Its actually pretty funny to hear someone explain something they just read about twenty minutes ago.

you know, you're exactly the kind of guy that's proud of himself for being a suit-and-tie death metal dude. Do you realize that? Do you understand you are that person?
You still haven't told me why blacks are inferior, genes or environment. Do they have dimples on the inside of the skull near the violence center of the brain?
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Blacks are inferior because they need human garbage like you to stick up for them
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:Blacks are inferior because they need human garbage like you to stick up for them
So you have absolutely nothing to say. What a loathsome piece of shit you are.
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

He's still fuming about the overabundance of blacks in New Mexico.
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

Post by Advances>|<MONKEY »

I saw WEINER today. It was awesome and I want weiner to come back. Huma is also staggeringly sexy. It wasn't like mind blowing or anything but it was worth it.
"I AM THE LONE RANGER" = Donald Trump.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I miss ant nee.