Post something positive that happened today

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Post something positive that happened today

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Blair wrote:Saw this...
godofdeadlydeath wrote:Got called out on an email with some high ranking company execs, by my boss, for an error that was committed... by my boss. He basically deflected blame onto me, and I'm not happy about it, considering I had nothing to do with it. I'd been keeping an eye on openings at other opportunities for a while, but now this is just pushing me to the point where I have to actually send out resumes. My commute already sucks ass, the company is on the verge of being sold, I can see the writing on the wall already.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hilarious. :wank:
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
godofdeadlydeath wrote:Got called out on an email with some high ranking company execs, by my boss, for an error that was committed... by my boss. He basically deflected blame onto me, and I'm not happy about it, considering I had nothing to do with it. I'd been keeping an eye on openings at other opportunities for a while, but now this is just pushing me to the point where I have to actually send out resumes. My commute already sucks ass, the company is on the verge of being sold, I can see the writing on the wall already.
:lol:

I find him finding it funny, then you getting mad about it funny.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The Bill wrote:
godofdeadlydeath wrote:

I more find it pathetic that he copied and quoted something from a separate thread in order to make fun of me. You guys are a bunch of meanies.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

got tommy's for lunch :D
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
The Bill wrote:
godofdeadlydeath wrote:

I more find it pathetic that he copied and quoted something from a separate thread in order to make fun of me. You guys are a bunch of meanies.
Haven't been posting here long, have you?
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Toilet Fleet wrote:got tommy's for lunch :D
Send me a pint glass of their habanero ketchup that verno got me hooked on
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

????? i think you're thinking of a different place man
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I went to the dentist for the first time in 15 (!) years - the initial appointment was a few weeks ago and I came back for a deep cleaning today. some of the scraping she did seemed like a full-body effort - she showed me some of the black shit that had accumulated under my gums and it was pretty gnarly. so now the right half of my mouth is clean and the left half is still grimy - I'm a walking before/after of dental neglect. they'll balance me out on tuesday... I took a pic but it doesn't really come across :-/

anyway, I'm glad I took the time to find a highly-recommended place - everything has been great so far
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Toilet Fleet wrote:????? i think you're thinking of a different place man
Oh yeah. It was Baker's :|
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Necrometer wrote:I went to the dentist for the first time in 15 (!) years

jesus christ man, and I don't want to sound offensive here, but how could people stand being around you?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

THE KILL wrote:
jesus christ man, and I don't want to sound offensive here, but how could people stand being around you?
ha! I take great care of my teeth in the DIY sense, flossing at least once daily, brushing my tongue - I've had enough girlfriends who are inclined to complain about bad breath when it's an issue and it seldom has been. maybe my breath will be generally better now, but I really don't think things were bad :mrgreen:

here's the half&half before/after - can you even tell which is which (L or R? answer from your POV, not mine :idea: )
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I just woke up from a dream where I was married to Jenna Haze. It was realistic, she was retired and just living a civilian life. We were at some kind of carnival sitting on the grass. She told me that her dad punched her in the gall bladder, and I said "yeah mine too" but I was lying, and I was secretly thinking that having a dad who punched her organs was probablythe only reason she was my wife. She was playing with my junk through my jeans really idly. Later on some Asian girl found a great Halloween party for me to go to.

Woke up with the quiet flute part of The Beyond soundtrack in my head, 1:40 -

The choir here sings CUM RESURGRET CREATURA which I think either means "all creation is awakening" or possibly "when the creature rises" in the case of this song, it might change depending on context I don't know Latin real good
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Necrometer wrote:
THE KILL wrote:
ha! I take great care of my teeth in the DIY sense, flossing at least once daily, brushing my tongue - I've had enough girlfriends who are inclined to complain about bad breath when it's an issue and it seldom has been. maybe my breath will be generally better now, but I really don't think things were bad :mrgreen:

here's the half&half before/after - can you even tell which is which (L or R? answer from your POV, not mine :idea: )
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Well good to hear you took good care of your teeth. But honestly from that picture I can't really tell the difference... sorry.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I agree that it's almost impossible to tell! clean half is L in the pic, R in my mouth
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

The music that is constantly piping out of someone's computer at the office as an "official soundtrack" for the sales floor has been all over the place, but this just came on:

Perfect downtown Dallas office music.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

The whole part about getting jerked off by Jackie O must have been a fun group singalong
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

haha, yeah, it's so raw and decipherable. Someone got up and changed the station before the song concluded, but after that part had played out
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I saw some baby skunks whilst out riding. I also crashed and hurt my side though.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

it would take like four minor edits to turn that into smiths lyrics
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

here is one of the skunks

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
About an hours later my ribs started to really really hurt, so I got some x-rays. nothing obviously broken, but it hurts worse than when I had previously broken two ribs.

currently on norco 7.5 and not really liking it.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Going to an outdoor wedding at the end of July, and it's almost certain to be hot & steamy that day. After checking to make sure that shorts were acceptable attire, I actually found a dressy pair at Kohls today that actually fits my fat ass. Positive #1.

Some wine will be provided at the reception (also outdoors), but anything else is strictly BYOB. I'll be bringing an assortment of craft beers, and to that end I unexpectedly found 2 4-packs of Black Chocolate Stout for 8 bux each. Positive #2. The groom is a stout man (the beer, not the fat) and I'm gonna get him loaded. :cheers:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Dress shorts haahhahahahahahahahhaha

Aaaaaaahahahahahahhaha
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Yeah, dress shorts... a step up from cargo shorts, I guess, and a whole world removed from your typical bummin' around the house jungle shorts. Think of dress pants without the leg covering bits, and there you are.

Oh, but let me guess... you're the type who'd rather suffer in long pants in the broiling July sun than commit some imaginary fashion faux pas... which is fine. You go right ahead and sweat your ass off while I'm enjoying life, cool and breezy, easy peasy.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Super hot Asian women all over the place today, including car pooling with me in an Uber can. Is today Hot Asian Day?