Dakota access pipeline

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Re: Dakota access pipeline

Post by Cascade Whore »

Safe. Legal. Rational drilling. Not shills.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... ent=safari
Wank night's cancelled
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

Damn dude, you have passion.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

joefromthegarage wrote:Damn dude, you have passion.
I actually suck. I could do a lot better.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Not that it matters, but as far as me being a drunk piece of shit; I haven't had hard liquor in over three months. My current intake is 6-8 beers at a time max, limited to 2 or 3 times a month.
Wank night's cancelled
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Cascade Whore wrote:Not that it matters, but as far as me being a drunk piece of shit; I haven't had hard liquor in over three months. My current intake is 6-8 beers at a time max, limited to 2 or 3 times a month.
That sounds absolutely reasonable.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

Cascade Whore wrote:
joefromthegarage wrote:Damn dude, you have passion.
I actually suck. I could do a lot better.
So could I.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/corp ... r-44205951

Well it's a good thing big giant pipelines are safe because little local ones sure aren't. They are giving the residents something like two whole cases of water per household, that sounds like great compensation! The really nice thing because it's a contaminant and not a germ boiling, or bleaching the water won't do jack shit to help and it's not even safe to wash your clothes in. Fuck you Texas!
Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

That has literally nothing to do with pipelines, pipeline companies or the oil industry you fucking dope.

I'm not interested in turning this into another Migrant Crisis thread because as far as I can tel this is what you love doing most in life, but know this: DAPL to people who know is exceptional or unique in no way. That includes being "extremely dangerous." The "environmental assessment" you claim doesn't exist is easily accessible on the Corps' website. It's a 64MB 1140pg PDF report covering every crossing along its entire length, including the Missouri River. Likewise, out can find the court documents outlining that ETP and ACoE went above and beyond their legal requirements to consult with the band, like every other stakeholder, and even moved it at Three Affiliated Nations' request. It was either because of the incompetence of one woman who was the band's liaison, or outright stonewalling that's put both parties in the predicament they're in now. you can find records of correspondence and attempted correspondence easily as well. Look it up. Or don't I don't fucking care.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:That has literally nothing to do with pipelines, pipeline companies or the oil industry you fucking dope.

I'm not interested in turning this into another Migrant Crisis thread because as far as I can tel this is what you love doing most in life, but know this: DAPL to people who know is exceptional or unique in no way. That includes being "extremely dangerous." The "environmental assessment" you claim doesn't exist is easily accessible on the Corps' website. It's a 64MB 1140pg PDF report covering every crossing along its entire length, including the Missouri River. Likewise, out can find the court documents outlining that ETP and ACoE went above and beyond their legal requirements to consult with the band, like every other stakeholder, and even moved it at Three Affiliated Nations' request. It was either because of the incompetence of one woman who was the band's liaison, or outright stonewalling that's put both parties in the predicament they're in now. you can find records of correspondence and attempted correspondence easily as well. Look it up. Or don't I don't fucking care.

Yeah it doesn't have anything directly to do with "the oil industry" asphalt sealant has to do with the oil industry. I'm not going to argue semantics though, it was more of an example of in the united states (maybe things are slightly better in canada) we are so fucking stupid we can't even keep poisonous trash out of out water supply, because in Texas they ain't in favor of no big gubm'nt re-gu-la-shuns. "far beyond their legal requirements" as if the legal requirements mean fuck all as to what is an actually sturdy safety standard, aren't probably heavily influenced by oil lobbyists, are you really that fucking stupid?

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/3008 ... nvironment

Just tell me if you are or are not a full fledged climate change denier, or "skeptic" or "you don't think it can be proved to be man made" or "don't think the influence of humans on climate change is fully understood" or what ever clap trap horseshit phrasing that shills love to employ. It doesn't really matter Jacques, we'll both be dead before the worst effects of climate change that doesn't exist will be felt. Hopefully you're daughter will have more to eat than sludge and ash.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Liberal propaganda by assholes who need to stop driving to work
Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Even if I had the time/patience, you're not even close to a level understanding required to have a meaningful conversation in the topic ch.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:My technical expertise in the oil field gives me the freedom to try to claim some kind of esoteric super secrete knowledge about climate change and pipeline dangers being mostly bunk when in reality I know they are actually even more dangerous than the public is aware of and I get super pissy when people shit on the industry that has given me my standard of living. Let me keep pretending that I'm some kind of genius, it works for meatgrease.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

If you want it to be said Black, you're right that if we want to reduce our carbon footprint we all will have to start making some real personal sacrifices. It certainly won't come from governments or corporations. And if we don't start doing it now we will be forced to down the road if we plan to survive as a species. If you didn't do your job and are (what you claim), honest and ethical about it someone else would just take your place that would be ten times worse then you. Let's look back after 4 years and if there hasn't been a drop spilled I'll shut the fuck up forever. Because this pipeline is going to happen. We'll see in 10 years if there's been no measurable damage to the environment. I don't fear being wrong, I fear being right. I want to be proven to be ignorant, uneducated, bullheaded, and myopic. I want to be even stupider than you think I am. I would celebrate it. I want to be completely wrong Black. I really really hope I am.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eh...heh... :(
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bil ... D=ref_fark

:lol: Fuck this piece of shit fucking country.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

https://hngwiusa.wordpress.com/2016/10/ ... rotectors/

This guy who was apparently a high ranking risk management official in the private security company deployed at standing rock had tried to incite violence among the protesters by waiving a gun around then sped his car towards them in a threatening manner.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Cascade Whore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bil ... D=ref_fark

I would not hesitate to run over any wild chimps (or you) trying to block the road and ruin my shit. You take the bus to your telemarketing job so obviously you can't relate to having your property damaged or being endangered, but laws like these probably benefit these retards more than anyone else as maybe now they will think twice about doing something so dangerous and shitty.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:

I would not hesitate to run over any wild chimps (or you) trying to block the road and ruin my shit. You take the bus to your telemarketing job so obviously you can't relate to having your property damaged or being endangered, but laws like these probably benefit these retards more than anyone else as maybe now they will think twice about doing something so dangerous and shitty.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitutio ... _amendment

You're the "real American" right?

Hey BJ, you're in great company here.
Wank night's cancelled
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You're such a pathetic, sad sack of shit CW. Your real life must be such an embarrassing disaster. Ordinarily I feel bad for people in situations like that, but not in your case.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Yeah if only I had been brought up properly

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

MeatGrease wrote:

I thought blacks were "chimps" and injuns are "savages" you're slipping greasycheeks. Are you suffering from latent lead poisoning effects? Did you eat a lot of paint chips off project walls because your parents were destitute and you had to grown up in government housing as poor white trash piece's of shit? Or maybe you were queefed out on a trailer floor. You were probably even on welfare growing up. Am I getting close or hitting the nail right on the head? You despise who you are and mask it with a false superior identity that you've created. You are identical to the "others" that you see as ruining your "homeland" even though, for you, there was never such a great place to begin with and you want there to be this magical pure memory you can return to so you manufactured it in your warped mind along with imaginary enemies and latched onto a vile subculture that's nurtured this fantasy and feeds your hatred like a tumor. You are a truly sick and pathetic thing. So yes, please don't feel sorry for my, I am a sad sack of shit. But at least I'm not you.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

How about we change the subject to nuclear waste for awhile

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/fpl-w ... er-9059210
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cascade Whore wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:54 am How about we change the subject to nuclear waste for awhile

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/fpl-w ... er-9059210

So according to john Iadarola (take that for what you will) he plugged in some numbers on into a model that predict global warming and even the most conservative projections you can enter show this site being underwater with in 75 years.
Wank night's cancelled