European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:26 pm
What is the fucking point of "Fascism" if removing browns is just an excuse, a pretense, as you claim? What in your shriveled brain do you think is the real objective of rejecting mass immigration? Power for the sake of power?? Inflicting misery and oppression just for fun??
Conservative politicians make policies that benefit the rich elite and global corporations while at the same time fostering xenophobia among the middle and lower classes. This allows them to blame the declining standard of living on immigration and continuing to shovel money towards the billionaires that fund them. Or in Trump's case, straight into their own pockets. It's really not all that complicated.

And I'm not "nearly" middle aged, I turned 40 this year, kiddo.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:43 pm
What is the fucking point of "Fascism" if removing browns is just an excuse, a pretense, as you claim? What in your shriveled brain do you think is the real objective of rejecting mass immigration? Power for the sake of power?? Inflicting misery and oppression just for fun??
Conservative politicians make policies that benefit the rich elite and global corporations while at the same time fostering xenophobia among the middle and lower classes. This allows them to blame the declining standard of living on immigration and continuing to shovel money towards the billionaires that fund them. Or in Trump's case, straight into their own pockets. It's really not all that complicated.

And I'm not "nearly" middle aged, I turned 40 this year, kiddo.
Because no one has profited from the influx of cheap labor or farmed votes from immigrants on the promise of a bigger welfare state and increasing their numbers
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

It's not 2001 anymore. These Bush-era memes are stale and do not apply to the world almost 20 years later.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

The world in your head is populated with cartoon villains.
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:26 pm Muslims are actually doing the killing and raping.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:56 pm
The world in your head is populated with cartoon villains.
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:26 pm Muslims are actually doing the killing and raping.
Am I imagining that Britainistan is getting half a dozen terror attacks per month now?
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

I put together a crack team of Jane Goodallesque anthropologist to find a most elusive hominid that has never been seen in the wild but rumored to exist in great numbers. Their status has been elevated to almost mythical proportions. we searched the catacombs of San Francisco bath houses and under UC Berkeley. We searched the mazes of Williamsburg and SoHo brownstones and after exhaustive efforts finally discovered these creatures and their secret society. Beings so grotesque their primary culture revolves around justifying and making excuses for wahhabist murders. We found the regressive leftists or muslimlicus apogelicus

Also while visting London to examine the terror sights we happened to find the Loch Ness monster had relocated there. Here's a photo we were able to snap. I believe the woman he's speaking with is Kellyanne Conway

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:38 pm
Because no one has profited from the influx of cheap labor
On Planet MeatGrease, outsourcing jobs to other countries with cheap labor (and less pesky regulations) is not a thing that happens.
farmed votes from immigrants on the promise of a bigger welfare state and increasing their numbers
:fp:

We already discussed the nonexistent impact of these votes months ago, with actual statistics. Which you don't believe in because facts have no bearing on anything that goes on inside your head.

Wait, why am I having an earnest conversation with this guy? Someone slap some sense into me.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:45 am Image
:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote:Wait, why am I having an earnest conversation with this guy? Someone slap some sense into me.
Yeah, I forgot I'm arguing with a guy who's in love with a two dimensional rodent :?
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:45 am Image
What are you trying to say here, Chad?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I'm trying to say...
Last edited by Chad on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:46 pm I'm trying to say...that dumbfuck loudmouths should shut up. you---I mean, they look retarded. they are friendless fucking leech assholes who like to pretend. they serve the jews by pretending Trump is still in any way ok
I have nothing to do with these people. I have no idea what would make you think I did. I'm an anti-capitalist.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

new favorite thing: american maga chuds are hair-triggered to express their toughness when it comes to exterminating the Dastardly Mahometan, but also lose their tiny minds when the overwhelming majority of londoners don't adequately express diaper-filling fear in the face of actual terrorist acts

motherfuckers project inadequacy harder than a damn IMAX
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

If Meaty was there with a gun, would he have shot the terrorists?
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

they wouldn't have even tried terror because American Exceptionalism casts a long shadow over the Heart of Makkah
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I went to a stadium show yesterday.

Cuz I'm a cuck.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:37 pm...
Yeah, good idea
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I'm not listening to your stupid bernie bro podcast but I'm pretty sure I know exactly what argument was brought up. Let me guess, they said that it only looks like there's a lot of rape happening on paper because the Swedish gov't records some incidents as rape whereas most people wouldn't consider them as such. Am I correct? This argument is extremely stupid for a few reasons:
  • the same coalition of green party/leftist freaks that believe infinity immigration is an uncontested good are also the same geniuses that think farting too loud is exactly the same thing as rape. So almost anything any random female wants to consider rape should be taken seriously as such, except when it comes to non whites, and actual rape. You have only your catlady co-ideologues to blame for this
  • the fact remains that the majority of crimes, sexual or otherwise,
    are committed by non-ethnic swedes. This is an indelible fact of reality. If Sweden had remained an ethnically homogeneous society as it was just a few decades ago, they would have no crime to speak of, as you can compare with Iceland, another Scandinavian nation, which has not experienced mass immigration and thus enjoys one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
  • European countries like Germany and Sweden do not have a criminal justice system as transparent as the United States. It is against the law to record crime statistics on race. The police and media are at liberty to flat out lie about crimes that have been covered up, as we have seen over the last few years. The system is intentionally opaque about who is committing crimes and even if those crimes were recorded in the first place. It is illegal to connect immigration to crime in Sweden. Most of what we know about what's happening over there we only know because it's been leaked to Anglophone media (just like a communist country). As an example, I heard about the mass rapes in Switzerland before Spacehamster did, who lives there.
I have an entire google drop box filled with hate facts, statistics, sources, news stories, and studies. Is this an argument you really think you can win by posting a recording of an anonymous caller to a stupid democrat radio show? Don't bring a fucking squirt gun to a gun fight.
Hella Evil & Shit

I was just really hoping I could Smegma you into a TNBW length response and it worked beautifully. You forgot to mention that Sam Seder and Michael Brooks are both crypto Jews though so I'm slightly disappointed.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:59 pm I was just really hoping I could Smegma you into a TNBW length response and it worked beautifully. You forgot to mention that Sam Seder and Michael Brooks are both crypto Jews though so I'm slightly disappointed.
I'm sure everyone involved is Jewish but that is obvious to the point of redundancy.

I looked it up. Yep.
Hella Evil & Shit

I love you meaty. Let's get gay married.