secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Post by MeatGrease »

Practically every sociological document of the last ~100 years refers to division/specialization of labor theory

If you can't even manage the basic groundwork, then I can't teach you. I'm sorry.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:38 am
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:10 amthe same cause
I'm listening...
It's simple: with mass immigration, you get the multitude of crimes committed by the migrants, and then in reaction, sporadic bugouts by Right Wing Nutjobs™.

Get rid of mass immigration, you eliminate both sources of violence.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

It's hard for me to even imagine what sort of rock one would have to have been under to remain totally unacquainted with the notion that humans can be divided and sorted into various categories... :drooly:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

"Dude did you just read a website about Marx"

This is 14 year old arguing on YouTube tier. Fucking embarrassing tbh.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 pmIt's hard for me to even imagine what sort of rock one would have to have been under to remain totally unacquainted with the notion that humans can be divided and sorted into various categories... :drooly:
so you're a hardliner for identity politics? so many layers, this onion
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:07 pmIt's simple: with mass immigration, you get the multitude of crimes committed by the migrants, and then in reaction, sporadic bugouts by Right Wing Nutjobs™.

you really think that this vegas thing was related to "mass immigration"?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 pmIt's hard for me to even imagine what sort of rock one would have to have been under to remain totally unacquainted with the notion that humans can be divided and sorted into various categories... :drooly:
I'm saying groups argue their reproductive strategy, with the means that are available to them
Necrometer wrote:
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:07 pmIt's simple: with mass immigration, you get the multitude of crimes committed by the migrants, and then in reaction, sporadic bugouts by Right Wing Nutjobs™.

Not at all. I was referring to IF this case fit the narrative everyone wanted, that it was another Tim McVeigh neo nazi type.
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 pm

He doesn't reject the concept of identity politics as being leftwing garbage because he's neither left wing nor rightwing. He's only concerned in the most pure scientific epistemological pants pissing.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:07 pm
It's simple: with mass immigration, you get the multitude of crimes committed by the migrants
But every serious study shows that foreigners are much more law-abiding than non-foreigners, which prompted Ulrich Beck, who is one of the most important contemporary German sociologists, to state that sociologists should focus their energy on finding out why the hell this is the way it is. Please don't blather about what "practically every sociological document of the last 100 years" contained when you aren't even familiar with studies from the fields that you, for some reason, consider your specialty. It's so painfully obvious to everybody who has the most basic grasp of these topics that you're totally clueless. I don't buy that you're familiar even with sociology basics or that you have, at any point in your life, read and understood introductory literature. Despite what you seem to be thinking, you're not an interesting voice of dissent injecting stimulating intellectual input into a discourse dominated by PC ideology; you don't have anything to contribute except the most trite right wing clichees. It's also not that people here are too dumb to understand your greatness; you're not great, rather you're uninformed to the point of hilarity, which the "Europeans, what does the migrant crisis look like from where you are"-thread clearly demonstrated. To most people posting here, you're just a poor joke people can chuckle about before moving on to greater things, like virtually any other thread not polluted by you. Quit posting, go away, do something else with your life. You're not needed here.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Ouch. That was How Are Mortis Goatse levels of brutality. I'll come back once lovegrease is done picking up all the pieces of his shattered asshole.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Honestly, I'm not even trying to start shit here. To my mind, I just stated the obvious.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 pm once lovegrease is done picking up all the pieces of his shattered asshole.
I seriously doubt this is going to faze him even in the least.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

spacehamster wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:10 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 pm once lovegrease is done picking up all the pieces of his shattered asshole.
I seriously doubt this is going to faze him even in the least.
so true. :stains:
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I love the board but I can't imagine engaging meatkid

you'd always be wrong, and for each point you make, he'd find 2 quibbles
Last edited by Chad on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

THE KILL wrote:
It's simple: with mass immigration, you get the multitude of crimes committed by the migrants
But every serious study shows that foreigners are much more law-abiding than non-foreigners, which prompted Ulrich Beck, who is one of the most important contemporary d sociologists, to state that sociologists should focus their energy on finding out why the hell this is the way it is.
:awesome: :lol: :awesome: :lol: :awesome: :lol: Holy fuck this is the craziest thing I ever read in my entire life

OF COURSE!! How could I have missed a fact so plainly obvious as the one of Somalis being much more law abiding and peaceful than ethnic Germans! That's why Somalia is the happiest, safest, most peaceful land on earth: because of Somalians miraculous propensity for abiding by the law and and their natural gentleness. Germany on the other hand has been nothing but a wasteland of murder, rape, and lawlessness prior to mass immigration. Actually it still is, despite the best efforts of African ubermensch to civilize the germanic barbarians (just like they did in the middle ages when the black man taught you edomites how to bathe)

One would think that Germany being such a chaotic, third world shithole would cause the Germans to immigrate to Somalia instead!!! But the neonazi AfS (Alternative für Soomalia) will not allow it!!! Because they hate the color of their skin!! For no reason!!
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Fucking hell man. You've had so much nigger shit stuffed up your ass, I think it's starting to leech into your brain.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

mootgroose hadn't heard of somalia until he watched captain phillips
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 pm Fucking hell man. You've had so much nigger shit stuffed up your ass, I think it's starting to leech into your brain.
Is this your epistemological opinion?
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:47 am
THE KILL wrote:
But every serious study shows that foreigners are much more law-abiding than non-foreigners, which prompted Ulrich Beck, who is one of the most important contemporary d sociologists, to state that sociologists should focus their energy on finding out why the hell this is the way it is.
:awesome: :lol: :awesome: :lol: :awesome: :lol: Holy fuck this is the craziest thing I ever read in my entire life

OF COURSE!! How could I have missed a fact so plainly obvious as the one of Somalis being much more law abiding and peaceful than ethnic Germans! That's why Somalia is the happiest, safest, most peaceful land on earth: because of Somalians miraculous propensity for abiding by the law and and their natural gentleness. Germany on the other hand has been nothing but a wasteland of murder, rape, and lawlessness prior to mass immigration. Actually it still is, despite the best efforts of African ubermensch to civilize the germanic barbarians (just like they did in the middle ages when the black man taught you edomites how to bathe)

One would think that Germany being such a chaotic, third world shithole would cause the Germans to immigrate to Somalia instead!!! But the neonazi AfS (Alternative für Soomalia) will not allow it!!! Because they hate the color of their skin!! For no reason!!
I'm not surprised you don't know what I'm talking about, and neither is anybody else here...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:51 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comment ... ?context=3

jofa's getting down with the incels on reddit... that forum actually celebrates eliot rodgers' birthday
rando incel wrote:Yeah they'd get out their little pussy hats, raise their fists, and do another stupid solidarity march (aka attention whore march) and have all their beta orbiters follow them around putting up with their nonsense in hopes of pity sex. Then they turn around and whine on Facebook about how oppressed they are from the comfort of their nice apartments paid for by their $80k/yr affirmative action "Females In Tech" job. I'm so sick of their shit. I hope the atomic black-pill goes far and wide.
JOFA wrote:incel solidarity and a nice spraying of bullets and explosives would do the trick.
this place has been baleted

not slowing jofa down, though...
rando e-neo-nazi wrote:
jofa wrote:
rando e-neo-nazi wrote:I personally would not take too harsh measures with people who have heritable diseases. Euthanasia would be used in most extreme cases when the patient is greatly suffering from an incurable condition. Imprisonment and sterilization if he is a danger to society. And simple sterilization if the person carries heritable diseases, after which he would be allowed to peacefully live in the society.

Does this sound too excessive to you?
the only reason most spergs are a danger to society is because we can't acquire women as easily (as the disorder is male-centric)
It wouldn't be a problem if marriages were arranged. If you and your family have a good social standing, then you would have zero problems in finding a wife.
:drool:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

another godawful thing I came across in the wake of the incelicide:
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

In the r/incels subreddit, young men wrote about how they couldn’t find women to have sex with. The subreddit, which had 40,000 users a week ago, was a casually misogynist forum that compared women to Nazis and so-called “Incels” to Jews, posited that rape is “just sex” and argued that we need to include “reverse rape”— not having sex with someone—in the #MeToo conversation.

How Reddit Is Used to Indoctrinate Young Men Into Becoming Misogynists