The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: The Pigs

Post by MeatGrease »

Here are your fucking precious widdle traytrays

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd3_1449133511
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

MeatGrease wrote:Here are your fucking precious widdle traytrays

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd3_1449133511
Omigod! Poor widdle traybon unfairly gets punished for shooting at a fucking house. This is racism!! White Supremacy!! All he did was pull a fucking gun on a cop! Why must those evil whites hate the color of their skin for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. I just woke up one day on the wrong side of the bed and thought "you know what, I'll just start hating blacks today lol"
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

50 shootings in Chicago over the holiday weekend. Why isn't BLM in an uproar over this?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I know this was a few years ago but because I'm such a boring cunt I'm going to go into reruns. This is all because drugs are bad m'kay? I can think of at least two people in this thread that really love cops who I'm sure have never ever touched anything harder than a Shirley temple.
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Cascade Whore wrote:

I know this was a few years ago but because I'm such a boring cunt I'm going to go into reruns. This is all because drugs are bad m'kay? I can think of at least two people in this thread that really love cops who I'm sure have never ever touched anything harder than a Shirley temple.
I would actually like to hear the other side of this argument. Meaty? The dad's not white?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Cascade Whore wrote:

I would actually like to hear the other side of this argument. Meaty? The dad's not white?
Ooh let me try [meatgrease] mexicant's are so greasy it wasn't the cops fault their kids face burst into flames [/meatgrease] did I win?
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Oh he's not that heartless. I'll go with "it's your own fault for living in the garage when you should be in a shelter if people of color are dealing on your front lawn" for $200 Alex.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Jesus Christ could she have been a bigger bitch as she was rattling off how much time was left before she was going to start arresting people? I bet she really liked the inverted crucifix on the guys jacket.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://usuncut.com/news/republicans-kill-protesters/

And there's about five other states that either want to give cops the ability to use even more deadly force then they already have or trample on the rights of free assembly. This is the same kind of horrifying legislation that was proposed after DAPL. Seeing as meatgrease doesn't give a fuck about the first amendment I suggest he volunteers to lay his head down infront of the tire of sheriff Clark's Hummer.
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Eh. Indiana blows anyway.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

hipster holocaust wrote:Eh. Indiana blows anyway.
http://www.salon.com/2017/01/24/north-c ... lawmakers/

EDIT:
Apparently the disgraced former governor felt his life was threatened by the mean queers. The westboros baptist church has protected speech but the buck stops when your a politician.
2017 is already shaping up to be a great year for the first amendment.

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/26/resisti ... a_partner/

10 year in prison felony "hate crime" for resisting arrest.

We've had in the United States people charge with resisting arrest while:

Having your genitals ripped apart by a police dog

Going into a diabetic comma

Having a stroke.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
SKI DOO
git help.

Post by SKI DOO »

David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Yeah no shit. Another winner of the "ghetto lottery".
Hella Evil & Shit

Hella Evil & Shit

ACQUITTED
The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're fucked," because he felt it was prejudicial.
Hella Evil & Shit

https://www.theroot.com/baltimore-cops- ... 1822546984

Extortion of drug dealers.
Planting evidence.
Planting toy guns in case you kill a kid.
Cop that was going to rat out his friends is killed with his own gun.

Sounds like a Scorsese script.