Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Post by Foot Foot »

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

The ‘Alt-Right’ Created a Parallel Internet. It’s an Unholy Mess.

More than a dozen “alt-tech” companies have now emerged, each promising a refuge from political correctness and censorship. There is Gab, a kind of alt-Twitter social network that began last year, whose early adopters included prominent figures like Milo Yiannopoulos and Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website. There is WrongThink (alt-Facebook), PewTube (alt-YouTube), Voat (alt-Reddit), Infogalactic (alt-Wikipedia) and GoyFundMe (alt-Kickstarter). There is even WASP.love, a dating site for white nationalists and others “wishing to preserve their heritage.”
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

GoyFundMe
:lol:

thank you for all the great stuff in this thread, the heresies, and others... some if it is just too depressing to tackle sometimes, but I still hope to revisit that weird gay ken doll guy (bentinho?)
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

sorry to have to link HuffPoles, but whatever:
This Is The Daily Stormer’s Playbook

"okay basically, it works like this, you can write articles, if we dont like them you can put them on your own blog or whatever, if we accept them for publication we will pay you $14.88"
“Fourteen,” of course, alludes to the 14 words in the old David Lane slogan, “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” The double eights refer to the eighth letter of the alphabet (“HH” or “Heil Hitler”). The number 1488 is a common shibboleth among white supremacists. We’re sure they find this extremely clever.

David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

What, they don't like the word "skank" or "cunt"?
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

i'm partial to "wench" and "pig" myself.
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Thanks to Yiannopoulos's $10 million lawsuit, you can now read the entire manuscript for free—alongside his editor's blistering commentary​.

"Smorgasbords don’t have bottoms."
"This entire paragraph is just repeating Fake News. There was NO blood, NO semen and there was NO Satanism. Delete."
"Be clear here, don't supercilious. Do you mean that semen is being mopped up? And that the gay men spilling their seed would have produced gay offspring? Because that isn't true."
"Let's not call South Africa 'white.'"
"'Autists' sounds like a mental-health slur."
"Make this point for real not with a obscure British joke."
"Stop spreading fake news. No couple—gay or straight has EVER wanted to serve pizza their wedding."
"This is a stupid way to end a terrible chapter."

https://iappscontent.courts.state.ny.us ... IBIT_B.pdf
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

James Damore sues Google, alleging intolerance of white male conservatives
Class-action lawsuit led by fired engineer includes 100 pages of internal documents and claims conservatives are ‘ostracized, belittled, and punished’

'I see things differently': James Damore on his autism and the Google memo
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

thanks for posting that google twerp update :tup:

if might makes right

and straight white men are genetically ideal

why are they always trying to whine their way out from under the boot of their queer womyn-of-color oppressors?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:13 am

better context so you cant get away with more of your gay games and fail to hear where he makes the point you're an enormous faggot.. :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

There's the life and there's the consumer event.
RY4N
Unquestionable Presence

Post by RY4N »

vapor(ized jew)wave
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

this guy fucking sucks

Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

IMFAMOUS
HOOKER
ANGEL OF SEX
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Jesus fucking Christ.

This idea's been bouncing around in my head for a while now, and I think the level of disconnect from reality on display here is what's finally making me talk about it - you guys might remember that series of blogs I wrote 12-odd years ago about how guys who have trouble getting laid are in the majority and we live in a female-dominated media culture that constantly insists otherwise. Looking back now, I'm just really, really glad this incel subculture didn't exist online when I was at the point in my life where I couldn't stop yapping about this shit, because I really wonder whether I would've been sucked into... this. I'm still not really disagreeing with any of the stuff I said back then, but looking at this sort of shit, I still feel sort of dirty for it, I'm really just dumbfounded by how that world view can spin out of control in the confirmation bias echo chamber. These poor bastards.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:11 am Jesus fucking Christ.

This idea's been bouncing around in my head for a while now, and I think the level of disconnect from reality on display here is what's finally making me talk about it - you guys might remember that series of blogs I wrote 12-odd years ago about how guys who have trouble getting laid are in the majority and we live in a female-dominated media culture that constantly insists otherwise. Looking back now, I'm just really, really glad this incel subculture didn't exist online when I was at the point in my life where I couldn't stop yapping about this shit, because I really wonder whether I would've been sucked into... this. I'm still not really disagreeing with any of the stuff I said back then, but looking at this sort of shit, I still feel sort of dirty for it, I'm really just dumbfounded by how that world view can spin out of control in the confirmation bias echo chamber. These poor bastards.

you dodged a bullet
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I love all of this shit since it makes me feel like a million bucks whenever I read how clueless these fucking losers are.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

spacehamster wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:11 amLooking back now, I'm just really, really glad this incel subculture didn't exist online when I was at the point in my life where I couldn't stop yapping about this shit, because I really wonder whether I would've been sucked into...
:lhug:

first of all I want to apologize because once I dug up & reposted that stuff here in an attempt to fuck with you or undermine you, and that was a really low blow and I know you'd grown past it, and it was a particularly craven move since I'd seen it and seen a bit of truth in it many years ago, even though I thought it was kind of a silly thought experiment to take so seriously

kind of how I watched that Pick-Up Artist show on cable 15 years ago and thought "oh, some of this shit makes perfect sense" and I definitely used it with some success IRL

but yes man, these communities are absolutely toxic and it's horrifying how easily their sad, defeated thinking is warped into straight up vitriol based on... shit that is perpetuated by the mainstream?!?

maybe you don't agree with this but if the pure-hearted feminists had their way, life would actually be better for these incel types, which is the saddest irony

off-topic except for the "thank god that didn't exist when I was young" part, but holy shit am I glad to have grown up with tapes & barely even CDs and scarce music video access. I can't even imagine how fucking empty and meaningless METAL would have seemed had I gotten into it as a teen in the current era. I'd probably just rep shit like this with a healthy, perfomative detachment, ultimately killing myself by age 17
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pm

maybe you don't agree with this but if the pure-hearted feminists had their way, life would actually be better for these incel types, which is the saddest irony
100% agreed, and hope they have the guts to post about it right after arriving at that conclusion, and right before offing themselves when they finally realize that was a man's world all along :lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Necrometer wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:19 pmoff-topic except for the "thank god that didn't exist when I was young" part, but holy shit am I glad to have grown up with tapes & barely even CDs and scarce music video access. I can't even imagine how fucking empty and meaningless METAL would have seemed had I gotten into it as a teen in the current era. I'd probably just rep shit like this with a healthy, perfomative detachment, ultimately killing myself by age 17
Pretty sure this is how every generation feels about the next generation’s music, always,

But it’s weird how we always have something external to blame, beyond the real reason which is “I didn’t grow up with it and experience it during my formative years and now I’m set in my ways”
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES