TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Geeheeb »

There was a sxe white power band from michigan called Total War that had a song called Kill Your Local Drug Dealer:
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

has anyone here nuclear deleted their facebook before? i regularly deactivate mine but i think i want to do the other one
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

I only done deactivate. Honestly what's the difference, they aren't going to delete anything.
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

featherboa wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 pm they aren't going to delete anything.
haha thats what i'm assuming
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:mastoman:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

the context tweet got baleted - I presume the dude dissed her tits?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 pm the context tweet got baleted - I presume the dude dissed her tits?
Some Duck Dynasty-looking motherfucker called her a cow and about eight thousand people pointed out the irony in his being dogdick unattractive.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I saw a pic of the guy :tup:

her twitter is pretty solid
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I've been kinda irritated about how many people are aghast at a supposed FB "breach"... this article sums up why that's such a goofy stance:
https://thebaffler.com/latest/cambridge ... con-levine

for some reason I can't stop thinking back to when each city had a book that listed your family's name, phone number, and often the street address 💡
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

why are you posting ancient news
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

*and stupid
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

fucking mantis :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm moving goalposts
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

so is your contention that story... tells us something? because it's such obvious soft-pedaled partisan bullshit that basically nobody except the magaest of maga chuds would read that story and go "ah! vindication!"

the russia story is for sure overblown but jesus christ check the needle man
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Again, no one is using the word vindication. And I don't really see Washington Post as a credible source regardless. Just think it's funny that just a few weeks ago Ross was running around in his tinfoil hat screaming the Russians are coming. Did I just dream the last year of wasted taxpayer dollars trying to prove Russia helped Trump steal the election and hack Hillary's emails? What's the next phase of this investigation if the house intelligence committee found no collusion?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol: you're taking that house committee "finding" as evidence of absence? come on man

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/13/59332309 ... onclusions

even conaway won't stand by the "findings"

republicans being "party before country" is just more evidence that there's a massive problem with accountability
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Not taking it as evidence of absence necessarily but what does constitute evidence to you? When will this evidence surface? Does it need to, or have you already decided? Where does the investigation go from here? We can't prove the orange beast colluded with Russia but we should just trust that it happened?

This turd will be gone in a few years and we'll just have a new turd in there acting as cover for Wall Street and weapons manufacturers. Guess I'm just highly skeptical that the Trump obsession will lead to any real change. It seems to be going nowhere

And the Russia accusations are already being used to smear leftists McCarthy style. Be careful what you wish for
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

I just think the left's efforts would be better spent fighting tangible damage this cunt is doing (mostly by further turning over the reigns of power to corporations and the military) rather than focusing on a Russian boogeyman. Pains me to see intelligent people regurgitate deep state talking points while ignoring the dems' utter complicity in our current clusterfuck.

Like most rational people, I would welcome Trump's impeachment (except for the Pence factor) but does anyone really think that's going to happen? Through the Russia angle? Seems like a lot of wasted effort
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 pm has anyone here nuclear deleted their facebook before? i regularly deactivate mine but i think i want to do the other one
I did about 7 years ago -- restarted with a new one. As far as I can tell, if you make it past the 14 day waiting period, they erase everything -- at least to where its not accessible when creating a new account with the same personal info.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it was nice posting to this internet message board with all of you

and it was my honor to serve
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

how are the democrats complicit? they simply don't have the votes. e.g.: house intel committee outcome
MANTIS wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:11 pmGuess I'm just highly skeptical that the Trump obsession will lead to any real change. It seems to be going nowhere
I guess I feel like democrats are just trying to be extremely quiet as the GOP falls on their face more/harder

best case outcome is them embracing bernie-ism, which is kind of a confusing play because his "support for the little guy" message is very similar to what trump PROMISED, so the trick becomes convincing people that we'll actually deliver on what the other guy failed to

worst case is perpetuation of the wall-streety, world-policey stuff that was bad under obama and could very well get worse in the wake of trump since things will seem relatively stable
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:50 pm how are the democrats complicit? they simply don't have the votes. e.g.: house intel committee outcome
I meant they are complicit in selling the working class out for decades in service to neoliberalism. Just as guilty as the Republicans. And they are more complicit than Russia in the election of Trump, because they helped bring about massive inequality with their shit policies and then conspired against their own best candidate (who actually had a chance against Trump) to promote more wretched Clintonite neoliberalism in the new gilded age. Blaming Russia is a diversionary tactic to continue to avoid responsibility and change.
Necrometer wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:50 pmI guess I feel like democrats are just trying to be extremely quiet as the GOP falls on their face more/harder

best case outcome is them embracing bernie-ism, which is kind of a confusing play because his "support for the little guy" message is very similar to what trump PROMISED, so the trick becomes convincing people that we'll actually deliver on what the other guy failed to
There's no benefit to making excuses for the dems. Staying quiet while the GOP further erodes what little social contract is left is not good enough. They will have to do better than "at least we're not Trump." But they have no interest in promoting "bernie-ism" which they've made abundantly clear. They're continuing to actively work against those elements in their party. They would rather lose to the right than the left.
Necrometer wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:50 pmworst case is perpetuation of the wall-streety, world-policey stuff that was bad under obama and could very well get worse in the wake of trump since things will seem relatively stable
This will undoubtedly continue, along with the new cold war. What a blast this democracy is.