Latest Gene Wolfe book you read (1-10 scale)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: Latest book you read (1-10 scale)

Post by FVBTVS »

:lhug:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

You're lucky you had Kevin delete the online dating thread, otherwise I'd gladly pull up the post where you bragged about soliciting underage girls (doesn't matter though, everyone still remembers it)

Nothing anyone has ever or will ever post here will be as bad as that, so go ahead and snicker from behind the safety of the computer screen you nasty balding jewish sexual fuck.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm You're lucky you had Kevin delete the online dating thread, otherwise I'd gladly pull up the post where you bragged about soliciting underage girls (doesn't matter though, everyone still remembers it)

Nothing anyone has ever or will ever post here will be as bad as that, so go ahead and snicker from behind the safety of the computer screen you nasty balding jewish sexual fuck.
He could fuck dead kids while laughing about it and, given the choice to fight one of you, I'd still choose to kick your ass ten out of ten times, you fucking pussy.

Know why Kevin deletes shitty things other people have done but he wouldn't pay you that courtesy?
It's because everyone justifiably thinks you're an asshole.

People respect pedophiles more than you.
Let that sink it, dummy.
Really let it sink in.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm You're lucky you had Kevin delete the online dating thread, otherwise I'd gladly pull up the post where you bragged about soliciting underage girls (doesn't matter though, everyone still remembers it)

Haha. "Safety of your computer screen."

Hey, pussy, I'll buy you a ticket to Deathfest, just so I can spit beer in your face in front of a crowd and watch you turn red and then do nothing.

I'll pay for you to bring a female relative too and I'll be kind enough to let her suck me off.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:40 pm.

Let that sink it, dummy.
Really let it sink in.
I agree 100%

And that's why the world today is what it is
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:44 pm
Hey, pussy, I'll buy you a ticket to Deathfest, just so I can spit beer in your face in front of a crowd and watch you turn red and then do nothing.
I'm not going anywhere near a 65% black city but thanks for the offer

If you're in Oregon give me a holler
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Let that sink it, dummy.
Really let it sink in.
I agree 100%

Fella, this world is great.
You probably fail to realize that because you're a grossly subpar failure, but this world more or less rules.

Do you want to go to Thursday too, or just Friday through Sunday?

Oh, and make sure whatever relative you pick has fat tits. If the titties are lackluster, I'm taking it out of you.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Let that sink it, dummy.
Really let it sink in.
I agree 100%

You probably fail to realize that because you're a grossly subpar failure, but this world more or less rules.
It's great for pedophiles, certainly
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:48 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:44 pm
I'm not going anywhere near a 65% black city but thanks for the offer

If you're in Oregon give me a holler
Too much of a bitch? That's understandable. Being a bitch is kind of your thing. If it's any solace, you're great at it.
I'm sure the other 35% thinks you're a repulsive loser as well.

Where in Oregon, you fucking fag?

I'll gladly do ten paces with your gay ass.
It's a pity your friend Amelia is dead, she'd be fun to disrespect in person as well.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:51 pm
Glub wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Let that sink it, dummy.
Really let it sink in.
I agree 100%

It's great for pedophiles, certainly
It would not surprise me if you jacked off to kids.
Because everything about you is shitty, why wouldn't you be into kids as well?
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 am I'm picturing your puffy, bloated face poring over the text, scrutinizing the pages with fevered intensity, spectacles fogging up, muttering aloud to yourself "yes...yes...but what does it all mean?????"

:lol:
Kid, the term "attractive" is not used to describe you by any woman.
I'd be surprised if even your dead junkie friend offered you a blowie.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I've got you on record saying child molestation is no big deal

Nothing more to say after that, really

I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live. No one around here likes chimo apologists either.

Not like you'd ever put your money where your mouth is anyway. You're just yet another unfunny, uninteresting loser trying to shmooze his way onto the board by riding my coattails.

You're probably buenoallthetime or someone like that

*yawn*
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

It says so much about us that even a thread about reading books frequently devolves into threats of ass kickings
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 pm

I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live. it would be worse than fight club
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 pm I've got you on record saying child molestation is no big deal

Nothing more to say after that, really

I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live. No one around here likes chimo apologists either.

Not like you'd ever put your money where your mouth is anyway. You're just yet another unfunny, uninteresting loser trying to shmooze his way onto the board by riding my coattails.

You're probably buenoallthetime or someone like that

*yawn*
I don't give a FUCK about kids.
You spend time caring about other people's kids, you soft-ass little cunt?
Why don't you fucking cry about it, pussy.
Cry about the children, pussy.

HAHA. "Walking into your grave."
Fuck off with that gay shit.
You've been a fag for years, no one thinks twice about treating you like shit.

Give me an address, shithead. I was as serious as cancer about flying you and a female relative to Baltimore. After all, I do pretty well for myself, so I can afford shit.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

riley-o wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm It says so much about us that even a thread about reading books frequently devolves into threats of ass kickings
I know that Meaty won't ever catch an ass kicking because, unlike you and Ross and Foot, Meat is too much of a fag to tell people who is is.

Grade A pussy through and through.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Although if I was walking into my grave at least I know of a certain "warrior priest aristocrat" who could no doubt give me a humdinger of a eulogy.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Instead of running your mouth here, how about you put it to good use by sucking riley dry which you make clear is something you desperately want to do every chance you get

You can fly him out to MDF instead. I'm sure he's game.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm Invisible monsters - chuck palahniuk
10/10

Better than fight club
HAHA.

Shocked that he likes that hack.

A true giant of the literary world.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:11 pm Instead of running your mouth here, how about you put it to good use by sucking riley dry which you make clear is something you desperately want to do every chance you get

You can fly him out to MDF instead. I'm sure he's game.
He doesn't seem like the type that likes charity. You, on the other hand, seem like you'd shamelessly accept pity from someone like me.
Riley is great. The only reason I can imagine someone not admitting the obvious is that they are secretly gay as fuck.
Do you talk shit to him because you're secretly gay as fuck?
I've got some bad news for you...it's not that much of a secret.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:confused: :confused: :confused: well you're always talking shit to me so I guess that means you are secretly gay as fuck for my cock

now I'm definitely not meeting up with you. Stay away from me, gay motherfucker
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:53 am
Foot Foot wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:48 am PS

Nina gets mentioned. pg. 202
Nobody would ever give that much of a shit about you, that's for sure
What's your social life with your no sense or humor and your zero personality?

You do know that people here dislike you because you're boring and stupid, right?
You probably try to comfort yourself by thinking "Man, these people just can't take my EXXXXXXXXTREME VIEWS MAN!" but that's not the case.
It's because you're a boring and stupid asshole.
That's why you're universally disliked on this board and in real life.
Last edited by Glub on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:18 pm :confused: :confused: :confused: well you're always talking shit to me so I guess that means you are secretly gay as fuck for my cock

now I'm definitely not meeting up with you. Stay away from me, gay motherfucker
Bitching out?
That's cool.
I'd expect nothing less from a bitch.
Because you're clearly gay as fuck.
Possibly even gayer than fuck.

I'm always talking shit to you because you're the embodiment of a faceless fag on twitter that talks shit and I believe every faceless fag who talks shit should have their own personal shittalker to remind them of what a joke their life must be.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 pm

I'd have to warn you that you'd be walking into your grave if you tried to meet me anywhere I live.
What Pantera song was playing in the background when you wrote this?
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:lol: even a faceless fag would still be more important than you if your entire life revolves around defining yourself in relation to them you fucking idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:

holy shit, I thought you were just a troll at first but it turns out you're just a dumb as fuck loser looking to score some easy brownie points

You are sub-DLF levels of importance

Goodbye