secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:22 pm There's that famous Jewish verbal IQ at work
What was that really, really, REALLY retarded shit you said a while back that was, essentially: "Since I'm a white guy my IQ is higher than that of your average black person with a PhD"?

Your post reminded me of that.
Which reminded me that you're ultra retarded.

You're plainly dumber than just about anyone with a doctorate degree.
You're dumber than most dogs.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:31 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm sub culture built on personal weakness and failure, projection and scapegoating..
This sounds an awful lot like what black people do :?
If that's the case, way to follow their lead.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am
hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm I love how you think like this asshole but are too much of a coward to even think about acting it out, so you just attempt to go after random people on here and are still mercilessly made fun of without fail :lol:

Never change dude.
Uhhh...lol......what the fuck? I want to kill random people as part of an "incel uprising"....? Is that actually what you think or are you just talking shit
your whole grievance thing is a kissing cousin to every other nowadays internet sub culture built on personal weakness and failure, projection and scapegoating..

so basically yeah...Uhhh...lol :lol:
You're right, everyone should just accept the way things are. If you have any complaints, well it's because you're a virgin
You talk and reason like a hysteric broad.
The dude says a lot of internet subcultures are laughable and you turn that into "dude, so anyone who ever complains about anything ever is a virgin, dude?"

Be less dumb you fucking dummy.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:21 pm
You're right, everyone should just accept the way things are. If you have any complaints, well it's because you're a virgin
complaints? you have some complaints huh..

you have a fucking pathology is what you have, kid

stop posting forever
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Someone should tell him to demonstrate how much of a bigshot non-virgin he is by ending his posting career on here. It's the only way we'll know...
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Meatgrease is doing a wonderful job picking up on how much we all want him here.

To use an analogy he might understand: Meatgrease is a refugee at the border. Angry mobs are telling him to go home. He pegs them as pro-immigration.
MeatGrease wrote:

Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Haha, oh man.

I'm really tempted to say something about this because it kind of ties in with those blog posts I wrote up all those years ago, but so far I've been able to restrain myself.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i came to post that!

even if its satire i like how it builds and builds into a frenzy
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

there's no way to rise through the ranks
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:57 am even if its satire
It's not, though, is it? I've read worse. Remember "reverse rape"?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i dont think its impossible that someone meant it but i think its equally possible that people love making other people sick and heh heh heh lolz etc. just, again, the way it ramps up like a stand up routine or an onion article :lol:

we're lost in a dark winding hole and we're never getting out
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

We're obviously talking about a group of people who basically don't have any human interaction outside of the Echo Chamber of Weaponized Confirmation Bias, so I really don't have much trouble believing this is real. The base elements it's made up of are definitely real ideas that people actually believe, they're just combined here to particularly insane effect.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

spacehamster wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:28 am We're obviously talking about a group of people who basically don't have any human interaction outside of the Echo Chamber of Weaponized Confirmation Bias, so I really don't have much trouble believing this is real. The base elements it's made up of are definitely real ideas that people actually believe, they're just combined here to particularly insane effect.
You know that feel all too well
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 am
spacehamster wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:28 am We're obviously talking about a group of people who basically don't have any human interaction outside of the Echo Chamber of Weaponized Confirmation Bias, so I really don't have much trouble believing this is real. The base elements it's made up of are definitely real ideas that people actually believe, they're just combined here to particularly insane effect.
the timing of your little chimes is a secret delight of mine..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

What's the evidence for everyone not also doing that
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 am
This was a tepid/faggot-ass retort.

You fucking suck at talking shit.

I'd suggest you give up on talking shit, but if you gave up on everything you were a glaring failure at, you'd never get out of bed.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

MeretriciousGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:59 pm Image
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks? this is all assuming a 1:1 woman:man ratio, and gender-balanced gayness. it's not like the alpha chads are locking down more than one woman at a time, right? the shit just doesn't add up.

if these dudes "deserve" women, why the fuck don't they have women? my favorite is JOFA's recent youtube rant where he claims that it's feminism's fault that women NOW demand employed men, because women have jobs. isn't a man's employment now optional since the women are not financially dependent? hello?

maybe meatgrease can help translate/explain, since he's both alt-right and an alpha wolf
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm

maybe meatgrease can help translate/explain, since he's both alt-right and an alpha wolf
He’s just going to call you a kinky pedophile again. And he’ll say he’s not alt right “I just use fact” and then maybe use this smiley: :confused:
there should be a ‘post like meat grease’ thread.
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm the shit just doesn't add up.

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks?
No, because if a 1/10 make-ups her way to a 5/10 (as the ever-treacherous she-beast does), then she can pull in at a bare minimum a 4/10 man, and more likely a 5 or even 6/10 man. That means there’s no women in the game for all the 1-4/10 men because there are no 1-4/10 women left, as they’ve all used magic powders and spreads and such to Santa Claus-DM their CHA scores.

I’m kinda surprised in his Brave New World master plan, he didn’t suggest that as a woman’s rating drops with each sexual partner, perhaps she can rise through the ranks and gain back her social thac0 by sleeping with incels with low armor class ? Like fuck 5 2/10s and ascend from a 4/10 back to a 5/10, Jennifer Lawrence.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

you have to remember - Women can break A man faster than Any Jew.

I have no respect for these guys Who can't get laid and make it into a crusade. At least have the decency to pick a real enemy

can you imagine a group of dumpy black guys posting about stuff like that?

no, just white losers. The kind of guys you avoided and Didn't want to see walking in your high school cafeteria
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks? this is all assuming a 1:1 woman:man ratio, and gender-balanced gayness. it's not like the alpha chads are locking down more than one woman at a time, right? the shit just doesn't add up.

if these dudes "deserve" women, why the fuck don't they have women? my favorite is JOFA's recent youtube rant where he claims that it's feminism's fault that women NOW demand employed men, because women have jobs. isn't a man's employment now optional since the women are not financially dependent? hello?

Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: I have nothing to do with "alt right" or incel crap. I'm not invested in this topic at all but since you asked I will quickly explain the phenomenon.

Society is getting more unequal across a spectrum of categories. The distribution of sex is becoming asymmetrical in western societies because of broad cultural shifts: the decline of social capital represented by the availability and participation in community institutions. Courtship has always taken place within the context of community institutions for all of human history until the last 50 years or so in the West after which we started to shift towards an individualistic free-for-all with respects to socializing and this has accelerated since the internet. Like all inequality, it's the unfit, the losers, that bear the consequences, not necessarily through any fault of their own but blame is baked into conversations about inequality anyway (at least selectively). Sex is a material good and when enough men are deprived of material goods some number of them will start chimping out and there isn't really anything to do about it. The middle east has had this same problem for a long time because of their polygamous marriage practices.

That's all there is to the topic. The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening. Anything that isn't what I wrote is just bullshit and doesn't really deserve at least my consideration so I'm not going to bother arguing about this further.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pmThat's all there is to the topic. The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening. Anything that isn't what I wrote is just bullshit and doesn't really deserve at least my consideration so I'm not going to bother arguing about this further.