MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:41 pm And he’ll say he’s not alt right “I just use fact”
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: I have nothing to do with "alt right" [...] The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've encountered small rodents with more self-awareness than you.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 am I've encountered small rodents with more self-awareness than you.
where? MeAt grease cares about stuff enough to whine about

It. I remember when I was like that and worse; some folks think I might be worse now ha ha. But he cares, he is bothered by situation which seems wrong. That will not last forever, but it is a good thing to have

meanwhile Benjamin Netanyahu
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Chad wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 amBut he cares, he is bothered by situation which seems wrong.
No he isn't, and even if he was, that isn't what self awareness means.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm
Necrometer wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:30 pm regarding that screen-cap'd thing - if we take it on its face, does the logic work itself out? like, the women who are hot enough to land some guys will be assumed to do that... and then those who are not, won't. there are definitely single, sad chicks sitting there, and who cares if all women "cheated" to make their hotness spectrum shift from 1-10 to 4-13 or something. aren't guys just winning out in general because they are with more attractive women across the board? and the sad-sack men at the bottom get to land hotter chicks? this is all assuming a 1:1 woman:man ratio, and gender-balanced gayness. it's not like the alpha chads are locking down more than one woman at a time, right? the shit just doesn't add up.

if these dudes "deserve" women, why the fuck don't they have women? my favorite is JOFA's recent youtube rant where he claims that it's feminism's fault that women NOW demand employed men, because women have jobs. isn't a man's employment now optional since the women are not financially dependent? hello?

maybe meatgrease can help translate/explain, since he's both alt-right and an alpha wolf
Let's get one thing straight right off the bat: I have nothing to do with "alt right" or incel crap. I'm not invested in this topic at all but since you asked I will quickly explain the phenomenon.

Society is getting more unequal across a spectrum of categories. The distribution of sex is becoming asymmetrical in western societies because of broad cultural shifts: the decline of social capital represented by the availability and participation in community institutions. Courtship has always taken place within the context of community institutions for all of human history until the last 50 years or so in the West after which we started to shift towards an individualistic free-for-all with respects to socializing and this has accelerated since the internet. Like all inequality, it's the unfit, the losers, that bear the consequences, not necessarily through any fault of their own but blame is baked into conversations about inequality anyway (at least selectively). Sex is a material good and when enough men are deprived of material goods some number of them will start chimping out and there isn't really anything to do about it. The middle east has had this same problem for a long time because of their polygamous marriage practices.

That's all there is to the topic. The stated above are not *opinions* or anything like that, it's just straight up what's happening. Anything that isn't what I wrote is just bullshit and doesn't really deserve at least my consideration so I'm not going to bother arguing about this further.

There's no way I'm reading all of this gay shit.

Could someone defag what this twerp wrote and post a summary?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Glub wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:44 am

He denies being an alt-right incel before saying a bunch of retarded shit an alt-right incel would say, just like every internet nazi in history.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:52 am
Glub wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 6:44 am

He denies being an alt-right incel before saying a bunch of retarded shit an alt-right incel would say, just like every internet nazi in history.
That's what I'd expect from that mush-mouthed bitch.

I'm sorry you had to read his stupid shit, but thank you for the summary.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Chad wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am

meanwhile Benjamin Netanyahu
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:fp:

I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children. No matter how simple the lesson I present is, all you can do is screech and run around breaking shit. None of you will ever learn anything...it's hopeless...hopeless...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Hey look Guy, I have more connections And failed beliefs related to this Truth telling mission you Imagine yourself to be a part of

it's a joke; exceptionally a joke here, where you basically invite criticism

one of the biggest mistakes of my life was going full bore into So-called traditionalism. It's Not real. What is real is what you do in your surroundings and how you Influence people in your actual life

half in the bag I Know more about This stuff. Go do your chores, learn The pathway to humility

and Shut up
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:03 am :fp:

I feel like a junior high teacher trying to educate a classroom of unruly black children. No matter how simple the lesson I present is, all you can do is screech and run around breaking shit. None of you will ever learn anything...it's hopeless...hopeless...
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:44 am

Fuck how you feel, you stupid, ugly asshole.

You're right.
Things are hopeless.
Trying killing yourself without fucking up (tall order, I know) in response.
MeatGrease wrote:

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

When did Chad start Doad-caps’n
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 am

and Shut up
This guy has some words of wisdom here.

Chad, as an added incentive to make Meatgrease fuck the fuck off: when he goes, obviously, so do I.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 amMeAt grease
hahaha thank you
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

It appears to be unanimous that everyone considers Meatgrease to be both stupid and an asshole.

You'd think that he'd take a hint and fuck off.

But he IS a drooling retard, so he's definitely too goddamn dumb to do the obvious.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i kind of dozed off a few times in mortgriis' sociology flash card magnet poetry, but the idea of sex as a material good is fantastic

yep, right there, just next to the barn and the silo, my heap of sex
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

Some more generic alt right/incel shit from the most predicable waste of space ever. You're a useless, soft brained faggot who must deep inside know what a despicable piece of trash you are because you've been coming back day after day for years to a place where everyone thinks you're a pathetic little shitstain and will not engage you in any other way than hurling abuse at you. If you continue posting you're just gonna prove my point, and continue to show everyone that you are hateful, pathetic nullo who deserves every single abusive comment. If you post again, you are Chris Chan.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

To be fair, I think Chris Chan identifies as a woman now

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 10:36 am i kind of dozed off a few times in mortgriis' sociology flash card magnet poetry, but the idea of sex as a material good is fantastic

yep, right there, just next to the barn and the silo, my heap of sex

:cheers:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

featherboa wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:45 am

A day in the life of Meatgrease
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

that's ray
Image Certified Poster
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Why is he wearing bike gloves?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

this just came up on my youtube autoplay :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR