She’s a genius in her own mind
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Re: Misses meatgrese

Post by Glub »

Meatgrease would get to fuck more if he didn't have mashed potatoes for personality.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

This is fake and gay
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I have to wonder about a lot of these YouTube channels with these female anti SJWs if they really believe what they say or if they are just trying to cash in on the neck beard lust. She seems more like a true believer.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm I have to wonder about a lot of these YouTube channels with these female anti SJWs if they really believe what they say or if they are just trying to cash in on the neck beard lust. She seems more like a true believer.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

If not for being such an incel, he'd be lucky to bag
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:03 pm This is fake and gay
So, essentially, Meatgrease except for the fake part?

You dumb fucking fag.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:30 am If not for being such an incel, he'd be lucky to bag

That's the only expression she ever has.droopy faced cunt.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:27 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm I have to wonder about a lot of these YouTube channels with these female anti SJWs if they really believe what they say or if they are just trying to cash in on the neck beard lust. She seems more like a true believer.
... :|
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:27 pm
Look at how gay their faces are. Holy Shit!

You can tell that the dude, in particular, is the type of guy who would try to be cute with you at the bar and when you bellowed "what was that, faggot?" he'd softly mutter "nothing " and avert eye contact.
MeatGrease wrote: