traditionalism takedown

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

traditionalism takedown

Post by Chad »

I still believe in some unknown beyond us, but I want to openly denounce "radical traditionalism"

guenon, evola, schuon are the main three, and guenon is worth reading. The others have been militarized and worked into self patting by total losers. The type of people who represent the opposite of what was meant, if anything was meant.

The reign of quantity by guenon might be the best book I've ever read. The rest is for self congratulating dogs

he was a good man and tortured by what he knew
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: traditionalism takedown

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

The problem with all that stuff to me, is that it projects holy integrity towards what may be an imagined, prior state of humanity. If you put something far enough back (and often just slightly exotic and culturally foreign) you can project all kinds of nobility, and say to yourself "We're bad because we've strayed".

It's just like the flood myth, or the idea of atlantis, or people who want to solve the problems of African people by idealizing Egypt/Kemet, or some dumb republican who thinks everything was perfect in the 1950s IMHO.

Basically romanticism I guess.

Of those names up in yer post I really honestly only know Evola very well, I've seen dumb youtube videos on guenon but I've read nothing.

The people I know who are into vedic stuff (buddhists really) are REALLY getting into Evola lately, it's really weird.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I understand the draw of it, and we live in a time inviting criticism. Some of what evola wrote is correct and meaningful on its face. The problem is, that stuff was written in a different time. It's like you said, people are anachronistically presenting themselves as some sort of fix. There is distinct lack of humility in every bit of it. I regret the years when I was that type of jerk off. Everything is so messed up that I truly believe the best we can do is be kind to those around us
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I submit that our lack of commitment to any great mystique of national destiny is the healthiest thing about us and the reason for our current success. We are simple materialists, not bent on setting fire to the earth as a matter of holy principle, unlike the True Believers with their fierce Either-Ors, their Red or Dead absolutes, when the truth is that the world need be neither, just comfortably pink and lively.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I consider all that stuff moral fantasy literature. It might be fun to read for some people, personally i'd rather just go with Dostoevsky instead, it's better at the same function.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 pm My cats breath smells like cat food
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 pm I consider all that stuff moral fantasy literature. It might be fun to read for some people, personally i'd rather just go with Palahniuk instead, it's better at the same function.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 pm Yeah the reign of quantity and signs of the times was a pretty fascinating book for sure but at the same time didn't contain anything i couldn't find in, say, invisible monsters or even, my personal favorite, Choke
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

If you search the board for palahniuk about half the posts are from simmfoc.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

We don't actually buy that Meatgrease reads, though, do we?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 11:51 am We don't actually buy that Meatgrease reads, though, do we?
I'm sure he reads juvenile shit solely to tell people that he reads.

He's a real piece of shit.
Shitty at everything.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

He is a renaissance man. Eclectic. From Mozart to Metallica. From Charles Murray to Andrew Macdonald.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

The thing is, he seems like the kind of guy who'd namedrop Palahniuk without ever actually having read him because he thinks it'll make people think he's smart.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:53 am
MeatGrease wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 pm Yeah the reign of quantity and signs of the times was a pretty fascinating book for sure but at the same time didn't contain anything i couldn't find in, say, invisible monsters or even, my personal favorite, Choke
Stop making shit up you piece of garbage
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 3:22 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:53 am
Stop making shit up you piece of garbage
Fucking make him, faggot.

Meatgrease is so astonishingly stupid that he thinks FVBTVS was trying to pass that off as a fake quote rather than (effectively) making fun of him.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 pm Don’t tell me what to do you piece of shit!
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

This raises the question: is Meatgrease truly humorless or just too stupid to understand jokes?
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i kinda knew it was a good post when i made it :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Chad wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:41 pm Everything is so messed up that I truly believe the best we can do is be kind to those around us
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!