America Is the bad guy

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

America Is the bad guy

Post by Chad »

we have to stop blaming Israel for being their puppet. I hope European people on here understand that not everyone here wants to be Israel's lapdog. At some point, and I think crucially soon, we have to admit that the United States is the bad actor in the world currently. We have such a weird history that my ancestors didn't even want this union. A place so lacking in culture, but fortunate by geography to grow powerful for a minute. And now the villain. Americans are stupid, And most of them will never know it

the truth is that there is a lot of Jewish influence in American foreign policy and culture, and even what they consider the homegrown spirituality

but The world doesn't care about how you think of yourself. Pulling out that Iran nuclear deal on Netanyahu's behest is just a New example:

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Re: America Is the bad guy

Post by zombiehead »

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Chad wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:29 pm And now the villain.
We always were.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

cxwx wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:03 pm
Chad wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:29 pm And now the villain.
We always were.
yep
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

yes of course I know, what they call America was always some sort of VillaIn

but America wasn't always Hated On the world stage; even after World War II there was some good Feeling built up almost universally

now everyone except Israel and Saudi Arabia hates this stupid country, that's what I meant
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

the problems
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

What I always say is that every government would do what the US does if they had the economic and military power to do it. They're all evil, yours just has the resources to act on it more than others.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

spacehamster wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:18 am What I always say is that every government would do what the US does if they had the economic and military power to do it. They're all evil, yours just has the resources to act on it more than others.
It requires a servile and accepting people under that judgment. I think the American people are among the weakest in the world; okay they are the weakest in the world. There are good places here and good people, but we can't give a pass to the underlying drive. It's basically in some places... TV preacher yelling at the trailer park, hating Anyone dark while they're rightfully scared of the ghetto downtown. What I'm saying is America is retards. and they had no choice because the lack of background enabled the Jews to take over and make it into Israel's army.

That's why there's no great literature From here, creatively. The melting pot is a toilet bowl
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Maybe the idea of America is what it should be. The problem is life isn't that way; we are in a very small vacuum here. there are people posting.all over the world...the problem is that America Is under the control of Jewish foreign policy. They are prideful and spiteful as a people, that's why They never take a loss; they respond backhanded and heavy ways as provocateurs. They are manipulators, ever present liars, and always around to tell you that people like me are wrong. Look at the money, check the names
Last edited by Chad on Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Chad wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:32 am
That's why there's no great literature From here, creatively
oh come on
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

THE KILL wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:42 am
oh come on
Edgar Allan poe, Faulkner, Fitzgerald, a little bit of Hemingway, Philip K Dick, and the only poet that was ever good here was Ezra Pound but everyone hates him because he went crazy and became a fascist

notice that every single one of those was before America became what it is today. I never said or meant that there was no creative possibility here. We have one of the most beautiful ranges of landscapes you can imagine, and just thinking about how immigrants who came here might've felt is enough to make someone feel A brightness. But that's not America anymore. Now we are the Bad guy. No one reads those books. They were An aberration in a constant move towards what we have
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

oh come on
Edgar Allan poe, Faulkner, Fitzgerald, a little bit of Hemingway, Philip K Dick*, and the only poet that was ever good here was Ezra Pound but everyone hates him because he went crazy and became a fascist

notice that every single one of those was before America became what it is today. I never said or meant that there was no creative possibility here. We have one of the most beautiful ranges of landscapes you can imagine, and just thinking about how immigrants who came here might've felt is enough to make someone feel A brightness. But that's not America anymore. Now we are the Bad guy. No one reads those books. They were An aberration in a constant move towards what we have

*he was after World War II. Believe it or not I like Tom Clancy novels too
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I forgot T.S. Eliot and probably A bunch more; Flannery O'Connor, she was great. The whole stupid point I was trying to make is that we live in a bulldozer country with no appreciation for anything outside of itself. That might have not been the case at Other points in time
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Chad wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:15 am
oh come on
Edgar Allan poe, Faulkner, Fitzgerald, a little bit of Hemingway, Philip K Dick*, and the only poet that was ever good here was Ezra Pound but everyone hates him because he went crazy and became a fascist

*he was after World War II. Believe it or not I like Tom Clancy novels too
I don’t pretend to be particularly well read but you genuinely don’t find any value in writers like Pynchon, Don DeLillo, David Foster Wallace, Vonnegut, Bukowski, Gore Vidal, Burroughs. Not even Cormac McCarthy? This seems like be hyperbolic.

Americans are pretty stupid though. People at work say shit like “you sure read a lot” “whatcha reading, some sci fi or fantasy? Is that like game of thrones?” The more I read the dumber I feel. I don’t have any pedigree of higher education. Then when people fart out this blather I just have to think “if I’m as dumb as I think I am, how much stupider and vapid is this fucking person?” Maybe I’m just an arrogant prick. I actually talked to a coworker that was going to be a grade school teacher say that she doesn’t read. This country is fucking doomed.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Allow me to wave my master's degree in English literature in everyone's face like a fucking douchebag for a second and tell you that no, American literature is, in fact, excellent, and post-WW2 at least, if not longer, there are far more relevant American authors than there are British ones. If anything, societies with questionable politics and oppressive morality tend to breed good art, especially in a climate where despite everything else, free expression is considered a fundamental right.

Conservative anti-intellectuallism is particularly rampant in the US, but it's hardly an American invention. Conservatives here have the same goals. A stupid, uninformed electorate is easier to manipulate. The big difference, as near as I can tell (and this one I'm not as certain of as everything else in this post), is that the right in the US pretty successfully wiped the left from the political landscape during the Cold War, so now all you're left with is a conservative and a more conservative party. And they've had decades to erode the public education system from the inside. That's not unfixable, though, and there are many Americans who are perfectly aware of this stuff.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I also want to hear what Chad has to say about Bukowski since many times his posts read like he could be his anti-semetic bastard son.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Gore Vidal was only good because he Intimated a certain anti-Zionism and what used to be seen as genius criticism. There's a reason he has his own Netflix original Special: he wasn't dangerous.

I like the way this went though, it's inspired me to find something new to read; I think I'll go with Dante Gabriel Rosetti
Last edited by Chad on Sun May 13, 2018 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:28 am I also want to hear what Chad has to say about Bukowski since many times his posts read like he could be his anti-semetic bastard son.
He is like Bukowski in that he's entertaining and interesting to read.

I would like to preemptively give Meatgrease a "Shut up, trash" before he can say some stupid shit. The trailer parks of America are filled with Meatgrease.
Steal some Joose, you sniveling bitch.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I'll be the first to say if Meaty wrote a novel I would read it.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

hipster holocaust wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 am I'll be the first to say if Meaty wrote a novel I would read it.
Why?
He's not smart or funny or interesting or creative or insightful?
He's a bland loser with the personality of a slug.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Mary Gaitskill has occasional stokes of genius
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

In 50 years time America will resemble Brazil politically, economically, socially, and most importantly, demographically. So freedumb lovers of the world have naught to worry about the big bad American wolf for very much longer. The Chinese geopolitical strategy assumes an irrelevant America on the world stage in a matter of decades...every course of action taken by them points to a tactic of deceive and delay until they can ride out the end of the pax americana (if you don't see that you're an idiot)

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a United States so crippled and dysfunctional that it won't even be able to reliably serve Israel's interests anymore.

*shudder*
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:23 pm In 50 years time America will resemble Brazil politically, economically, socially, and most importantly, demographically. So freedumb lovers of the world have naught to worry about the big bad American wolf for very much longer. The Chinese geopolitical strategy assumes an irrelevant America on the world stage in a matter of decades...every course of action taken by them points to a tactic of deceive and delay until they can ride out the end of the pax americana (if you don't see that you're an idiot)

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a United States so crippled and dysfunctional that it won't even be able to reliably serve Israel's interests anymore.

*shudder*
Thanks for the insight, you pathetic retard.

No one in this world takes you seriously and nobody here likes you in the least.

Fuck yourself until time ends, you bitchy little faggot.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:23 pm In 50 years time America will resemble Brazil
Ill body
/
Ill will