European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 am
cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm bizarre intersectionalism with anti capitalism
It's not just him, though, and it's kind of an interesting development in recent years. The conventional wisdom all through the 20th century was that "right-wing" meant being for unregulated capitalism and against immigration, and "left-wing" meant the opposite. Initially, the anti-globalization movement came from the far left because it was anti-capitalist - squatters and crusties throwing bottles at police. Now it's turning out that unregulated capitalism means globalization and open borders, so you can't really be pro-capitalism and anti-immigration at the same time, so the right-wing position is splitting in two. And to be fair, the left hasn't quite caught up to the fact yet that the open borders they've always advocated benefit corporations first and foremost.

Although here in Switzerland it certainly was the left that demanded policies to protect the local workforce's salaries from immigrants willing to work for half the money. Which the right fought tooth and nail because minimum wage is Satan.

It'll be interesting to see where this is all going, but it's pretty clear that the traditional left/right-wing tribalism is a 20th century relic that doesn't really fit the way the world works anymore.
Yup. I didn’t mean to suggest this was something only meatgtease came up with (I would never want to give him that much credit). I really didn’t feel like elaborating in that much detail seeing as he was the poster I was arguing with. The majority of the right still gets this competently wrong a they will say shit like “ I am all for free markets within the rule of law and undercutting labor for $5 an hour under the table is wrong” but you never hear rhetoric about fining he business owners or putting them in jail, so it is still stuck in this frame work of capitalism being the only viable economic system. It is really fun seeing the anacap types doing mental gymnastics whenever this comes up.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 am but you never hear rhetoric about fining he business owners or putting them in jail
Let me go on record saying ICE should have neutralized all targets on sight, confiscated the land, and redistributed it to peasants of germanic stock
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 amLet me go on record saying ICE should have neutralized all targets on sight, confiscated the land, and redistributed it to peasants of germanic stock
Judge: you know this is on the record Sir?
MG: yes Your Honor, only those of Germanic stock
Judge: *gavel breaks* if all 6 of you heard that, the plaintiff loves the word Germanic, whatever its meaning
dude, is your Germanic as long as my Germanic? Get real, let's be humans and try to work together… Against the Jews
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

spacehamster wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 am

Although here in Switzerland it certainly was the left that demanded policies to protect the local workforce's salaries from immigrants willing to work for half the money. Which the right fought tooth and nail because minimum wage is Satan.
It isn't terribly different here. Well, kind of. My personal favorite are the keyboard warrior pro-union guys who stink up their facebook feed with "fight for living wage" and also complain about "the immigrants" winning cheaper contracts, bitch about dues, and also never reflecting on how they don't have to spend $100 on a shirt or $18 on a beer as a direct result of free market capitalism. News flash, people are fucking confused idiots.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:10 am
cxwx wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 am but you never hear rhetoric about fining he business owners or putting them in jail
Let me go on record saying ICE should have neutralized all targets on sight, confiscated the land, and redistributed it to peasants of germanic stock
Peasants!
Haha! You fucking Fag.

I regret to inform you that the role of mildly autistic, socially inept 20 year old junior college student has already been cast.
We thank you for the effort, but you can drop the act now and speak like an adult.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I wonder what meatgrease has to say about Honduras. Considering the nation is aprox 97% catholic and has some of the highest rape and female murder rates in the world. How does this fit into the narrative of Islam being the driving force of world wide misogyny. We have a country that is a corroding blackhole of druglords, macho culture, poverty and police corruption feeding back on itself into a bloody oblivion. If there was ever a group of people who needed to be allowed to seek asylum in the United States it would be these women and their children and I don’t really give a fuck if i have to pay an extra .25 a year in taxes to pay for them being on the dole. Please elaborate without your argument being: “they are dirty wetbacks, of course they are violent”
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 pm I wonder what meatgrease has to say about
:wank:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 pm I wonder what meatgrease has to say about Honduras. Considering the nation is aprox 97% catholic and has some of the highest rape and female murder rates in the world. How does this fit into the narrative of Islam being the driving force of world wide misogyny. We have a country that is a corroding blackhole of druglords, macho culture, poverty and police corruption feeding back on itself into a bloody oblivion. If there was ever a group of people who needed to be allowed to seek asylum in the United States it would be these women and their children and I don’t really give a fuck if i have to pay an extra .25 a year in taxes to pay for them being on the dole. Please elaborate without your argument being: “they are dirty wetbacks, of course they are violent”
Yeah you must have me confused for Gayvin Mcinnes. I would never say anything gay like "Islam is the world wide driving force of misogyny". Pretty much the only thing Muslims seem to do right is keeping their women in line. Honduras is a shithole because the people there were killing each other with stone tools only a few centuries ago, I have no idea why anyone would expect they would magically start doing something different just because white people dropped off cars and modern medicine there.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

They recreate the same conditions of their home country wherever they end up, letting them come here en masse won't do anything except make life shitty for everyone else. Even Mexicans deport the fuck out of them.

Of course, in your mind the only reason anything is shitty anywhere in the world is because of Republicans :fp:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I was hoping you might actually say something reasonable like ending the drug war that fuels these modern day Al Capone’s and how the United States is complicite in this. You know, how you claim to be “anti capitalist” but just shit out race baiting and nationalistic shit 99% of the time.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Also this idea of a mass of women and children refugees coming from any country going somewhere else is pure fantasy. It's never existed. All population migrations ever in the history of the world have been almost exclusively male, if there are any few women and children among them they belong to a man going with them. I know you want brown women coming here because you think you'll be able to fuck one of them but let me break it to ya, it ain't happening. We are mostly getting human garbage and straight up animals, some I assume are good people (jk not really).
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:03 am I was hoping you might actually say something reasonable like ending the drug war that fuels these modern day Al Capone’s and how the United States is complicite in this. You know, how you claim to be “anti capitalist” but just shit out race baiting and nationalistic shit 99% of the time.
I'm against meddling in the affairs of other countries on principal, but if you really wanted to help Honduras then you should advocate for a CIA backed military coup to install a Duturte style dictatorship that makes a concentrated effort to exterminate criminals. In a few decades it might make a dent in their crime statistics. Maybe not. Personally I don't care because unlike you I don't believe white people have the ability nor the moral imperative to solve all of the problems of brown people. Most of the time it ends up backfiring anyway.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

You know if we ever had a purity campaign style dictatorship come into power dorky metalheads would more than likely be lumped into the “undesirable” pile. I hate to break it to you warrior priest, you think you’re gonna be the one wearing the executioners hood, you’re just going to be one of the rabble that gets stuffed in the oven.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:16 am You know if we ever had a purity campaign style dictatorship come into power dorky metalheads would more than likely be lumped into the “undesirable” pile. I hate to break it to you warrior priest, you think you’re gonna be the one wearing the executioners hood, you’re just going to be one of the rabble that gets stuffed in the oven.
The majority in America has it far too good. We should just let everyone in the world who wants to emigrate just come here and get welfare. So what if it brings some crime, drives down wages, and drives up housing costs? You have white privilege. I'm not at all convincing you to vote against your own interests, goy. You wouldn't want to be racist now would you...
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

I assure you my motivation has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that immigrants always vote for my party as long as I always pledge to take their side against the evil white racists who built the country they're desperately trying to seek asylum in. My motivation also has nothing to do with the fact my party is on the path towards political monopoly in a few decades as I increase my base of constituents through irreversible demographic change. It will work out for you in the end, honky. Promise.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:36 am
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 12:36 am I assure you my motivation has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that immigrants always vote for my party as long as I always pledge to take their side against the evil white racists who built the country they're desperately trying to seek asylum in. My motivation also has nothing to do with the fact my party is on the path towards political monopoly in a few decades as I increase my base of constituents through irreversible demographic change. It will work out for you in the end, honky. Promise.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe republicans control something like three quarters of all state level elected positions and judicial appointmentships. Something which has been achieved through dirty tricks and good old fashioned corporate money.

If you want to blame anyone for the recent blue backlash you can put that on trump for making the republican brand so toxic that even a party as inept and worthless as the democrats are starting to win.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Oh god, he's also doing the thing where if there's one "left-wing" politician left, that means the left-wingers have a stranglehold on everything. How very European indeed.

Also, Duterte's pretty popular on the Philippines for similar reasons as Puting, but he has also essentially turned the country into a Chinese province, so I'm not sure that's what you really want.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Meatgrease sure has said a lot of words here recently.
What do you think guys...is he still a fag that men ridicule and women refuse to fuck?
Is he still completely subpar compared to the rest of us in every conceivable way?

I hear a deafening yes.

Meatgrease, you total fucking fag, everyone thinks you're an absolute bitch regardless of what brown people do or do not do.

Kindly end your life soon.

If there is ever a cause you truly support the best thing you can do for it is to not publicly advocate for it. No one wants to be in a club that allows losers like you to join.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

holy shit is the glub experiment getting real fuckin tiresome to sit through
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 am holy shit is the glub experiment getting real fuckin tiresome to sit through
I'll happily fuck off once Meatgrease fucks off.

Can't a moderator relegate him to his own retarded little area of the board like they did to Kat?

It can be called "The Greasepit."
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:36 am Oh god, he's also doing the thing where if there's one "left-wing" politician left, that means the left-wingers have a stranglehold on everything. How very European indeed.

Also, Duterte's pretty popular on the Philippines for similar reasons as Puting, but he has also essentially turned the country into a Chinese province, so I'm not sure that's what you really want.
Yeah I wasn’t expecting the Duterte shit holy fuck. At this point I’d be happy if meatgtease was your run of the mill ancap instead of full on crazy.

Come on meatgrease, freeminds free markets. Repeal the minimum wage. Zoning laws suck. Have you heard of ayn rand? She was a genius! Nick Gillespie looks cool in that leather jacket. come on little buddy. :(
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:43 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:11 am holy shit is the glub experiment getting real fuckin tiresome to sit through
I'll happily fuck off once Meatgrease fucks off.

Can't a moderator relegate him to his own retarded little area of the board like they did to Kat?

It can be called "The Greasepit."
The grease trap
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I'll also fuck off if Meatgrease can manage not to be gay as fuck, but I expect to see pigs in birdhouses before that happens.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

love too counteract dumbshit racism via dumbshit homophobia; real galaxy brain shit right there