European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 am love too counteract dumbshit racism via dumbshit homophobia; real galaxy brain shit right there
Another great reason why Meatgrease should be banned or restricted to the grease trap.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Glub wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:20 am
Another great reason why Meatgrease should be banned or restricted to the grease trap.
I dunno, man, the problem is you used to poke fun at the stuff he said, now you just interject to call him a fag.

Also, I think we're actually all enjoying having a punching bag. This board is dead enough as it is.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 am
Glub wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:20 am
I dunno, man, the problem is you used to poke fun at the stuff he said, now you just interject to call him a fag.

Also, I think we're actually all enjoying having a punching bag. This board is dead enough as it is.
Did I?

My initial aim was simply to be an asshole to that asshole. I purposely tried to avoid being clever or funny.

If you'd rather I avoid the juvenile homophobic comments I'd be happy to do so. I'm here to be an asshole to Meatgrease not to the rest of you, all of whom I'm fond of.

I sincerely apologize to everyone but Meatgrease, who I hope continues to have a miserable and meaningless existence.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Glub wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:38 am I purposely tried to avoid being clever or funny.
There's no "purposely" here, you couldn't be funny or clever if your worthless life depended on it
If you'd rather I avoid the juvenile homophobic comments I'd be happy to do so.
What a pussy :wank:

I'm here to be an asshole to Meatgrease not to the rest of you, all of whom I'm fond of.
The feeling isn't mutual. Nobody enjoys reading your bullshit attempts at acting like the board hotshot. You are clearly trying to become an accepted poster by attacking me first and slowly weaseling your way into other topics. It won't work because you are a retard through and through and nobody would give a shit about anything you have to say if it weren't for me, who by the way drives the majority of the board's activity whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

Just.fuck.off.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 am
Glub wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:38 am I purposely tried to avoid being clever or funny.
There's no "purposely" here, you couldn't be funny or clever if your worthless life depended on it
If you'd rather I avoid the juvenile homophobic comments I'd be happy to do so.
What a pussy :wank:

I'm here to be an asshole to Meatgrease not to the rest of you, all of whom I'm fond of.
The feeling isn't mutual. Nobody enjoys reading your bullshit attempts at acting like the board hotshot. You are clearly trying to become an accepted poster by attacking me first and slowly weaseling your way into other topics. It won't work because you are a retard through and through and nobody would give a shit about anything you have to say if it weren't for me, who by the way drives the majority of the board's activity whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

Just.fuck.off.
What? Huh? I thought you were done reading my comments?
What happened?

Looks like you've been hanging on my every word, kiddo. I won't bother feigning shock. What's it like to have someone shit all over you and have to resist responding because you're too dumb and humorless to say anything of worth? That's got to feel bad, right? Is that what your whole life is like? People disrespecting you in public and you, later and by yourself, thinking "why I woulda shoulda coulda!"
I guess that makes you a liar in addition to a pussy and a failure.

I don't "weasel" my way into shit, you dope. The only topic I address on this board is what a tard you are. No music or movies or art or stamp collecting. Just all Meatgrease all retard all the live long day.

I'll keep talking shit to your bitch ass and you'll keep responding impotently because it's the only way you know how to respond.

Eat. Cold. Shit. Pussy.
Last edited by Glub on Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 am

Also, I think we're actually all enjoying having a punching bag.
Meatgrease, this is what people think of you, you absolute dummy.
Whatever title you have for yourself inside that misshapen cranium of yours, know that the world views you, at best, as "a punching bag."

The only useful thing you contribute to this world is allowing people who are smarter and more successful than you to take their day out on you. Congratulations.

I hope to fucking God you have siblings because it would be sadder than shit if your parents put all their eggs in your basket.
Last edited by Glub on Tue May 22, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

so we're all in agreement that a.) white children should be mutilated by hordes of moorish conquerors and b.) glub is meatgrease, cool, glad we all got there
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

There is nothing in the world more pathetic than a man whose identity revolves around juxtaposing himself against another man. I don't think you understand how cringey and gay that really is which has me convinced you are actually the socially clueless dipshit buenoallthetime.

Yep, I finally acknowledged you. Congratulations, your mother must be proud
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:38 am There is nothing in the world more pathetic than a man whose identity revolves around juxtaposing himself against another man. I don't think you understand how cringey and gay that really is which has me convinced you are actually the socially clueless dipshit buenoallthetime.

Yep, I finally acknowledged you. Congratulations, your mother must be proud
Posting on a message board does not constitute an "identity" you dolt.

Is that how you view positing here? As an integral part of your identity? How shallow and meaningless is your life that what is said on a third tier metal message board matters in the least to you? Is that why the shit people say to you on here hurts your delicate little feelings? Is that why you can't even resist responding to me when you signaled that you were done reading my comments? Is that what a loser you are?

I think that's what a total loser you are.

You're too weak to not respond.

You're too weak for a lot of things.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I'd like to point out that, when a few posters pointed out that my shit was subpar, I did some manly shit by apologising and promising to improve.

That's what men do. They accept valid criticism and use it to get better.

Children and bitches, by comparison, are too weak to handle criticism and too scared and incompetent to improve themselves.

That's you, Meatgrease, you're too dumb and weak to accept that, when people shit on you on here, it's because they should and you'd do yourself a service by listening.

Maybe I should take you under my wing as a mentor. Who knows, kid, if you follow my lead maybe you won't be an incel beta cuck anymore. Sky's the limit, squirt!
MeatGrease wrote:

postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:34 am so we're all in agreement that a.) white children should be mutilated by hordes of moorish conquerors
: :lol: :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:lol:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The phrase “based” needs to be taken out behind a dumpster and shot
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

a phrase consists of more than one word.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

so, phrases involving "based" need to, etc.

thanks for the pedantry,really lightened the mood up in this bitch
joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by joefromthegarage »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm :lol:

That was horrible. When Europe eventually has another genocide, it's going to look like that.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:18 am so, phrases involving "based" need to, etc.

thanks for the pedantry,really lightened the mood up in this bitch
easy there, big think.just fucking around.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:22 pm :lol:

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you're amused by this and still somehow think you're not a complete shithuman or that you think anyone here believes you'd have the balls to do anything remotely like this. You just sit in front of your computer and whimper.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

:wank: oh please, it was funny how that stupid thieving gypsy bitch was overreacting. They let her out in like two minutes. But of course you rush to her defense like you do for every piece of garbage (as long as they aren't white)

I'm happy to report that I don't live around those kinds of people in the first place, and in my work I go after the source of the problem, not the symptom, and even encourage others to do the same as well...
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:53 am in my work
Anything juicy "come across your desk" in recent memory?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

That video appears to be in the back lot of a Lidl and these guys are rolling around pallet jacks. So they are employees working a shit job tormenting some poor fuck who was dumpster diving? I know I’m talking to a brick wall when I talk to meatgrease (a brick wall that thinks it’s smart) and it’s really hard not to sound simplistic and sanctimonious when saying it but that video is a perfect example of the metaphor of the poor fighting each other for crumbs while the wealthy laugh at the dinner table.

Again we are at this ironic terrible intersection where we are both against “globalization” but for completely different reasons.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:41 pm That video appears to be in the back lot of a Lidl and these guys are rolling around pallet jacks. So they are employees working a shit job tormenting some poor fuck who was dumpster diving? I know I’m talking to a brick wall when I talk to meatgrease (a brick wall that thinks it’s smart) and it’s really hard not to sound simplistic and sanctimonious when saying it but that video is a perfect example of the metaphor of the poor fighting each other for crumbs while the wealthy laugh at the dinner table.

Again we are at this ironic terrible intersection where we are both against “globalization” but for completely different reasons.
As long as the Meatgreases of the world want to trip over themselves giving the Glubs of the world generous tax breaks while bafflingly asking for nothing but derision in return I'll accept while still telling them to chew shit forever.
MeatGrease wrote:

featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

http://m.wave3.com/wave/pm_/contentdeta ... d:3eCgCNhj

Call me paranoid but the fact that even a fucking United States senator is told to kick rocks strikes me as creeping fascism.

The best part is this building used to be a Walmart.
Ill body
/
Ill will