fuck the Golden State warriors

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

fuck the Golden State warriors

Post by Chad »

there has never been a more unlikable crew of absolute cocksuckers

even down to their coach... Every single one Needs to go away on a death ride

Don't you tell me that draymond green and zaza pachulia aren't absolute motherfuckers

Curry and KD acting special

Klay Thompson, motherfucker call your brother up on the White Sox and tell him how to hit instead of drinking so much chocolate milk
Last edited by Chad on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: fuck the Golden State warriors

Post by FVBTVS »

:moreawesome:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Which is better? 3 more Golden State championships or 3 more Jurassic Park movies?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

The Bill wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:49 pm Which is better? 3 more Golden State championships or 3 more Jurassic Park movies?
A lesbian 3 way with Bryce Howard, Nicole Kidman and Julian Moore. Call it “red in the bed”
Ill body
/
Ill will
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Rev. Christberg »

I would love to see them lose because when motherfuckers get too successful they turn into massive douches. Plus they've got Draymond Green, and that sonofabitch has the most punchable face this side of Ted Cruz.

Nobody in their right mind thought Lebron was going to carry a team of C stringers to a championship, though. Regardless of anybody's feelings they're pimply faced high schooler's fantasy team sans Lebron and that's just how it is. Best team in the league, have to suck it up till somebody finds a way to beat them.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

the thing is, if jr smith doesn't jr smith all over the first game, the whole timbre of that series changes; when you've got a road win in your back pocket, your approach is vastly different than if you're starting out down—same with the other team's mentality

fact is that lue had the bench management skills of a particularly stupid fish. jordan clarkson clearly wasn't the answer at point, and now has to his credit one of the worst individual finals performances of all time to cap off a terrible playoff run to that point. jesus christ, hood and calderon aren't the hip shit but goddamn they were both better choices than clarkson when it was clear his style of play was just fuck my shit up fam

nance was punching well above his weight and got those 50/50 balls; thompson did his usual thing. they had those two dudes that could flank james to play bullyball in the paint and still cover ground on the perimeter, but like, didn't? the fuck?

hill/smith/james/nance/thompson start, love heads up second unit with green/hood/korver/whoever. whenever durant isn't on the floor, love is, and vice versa
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I'm not sure if I'd call it a terrible playoff run for the Cavs, but then again I'm not sure what it means to sweep a team like the Raptors either. God, the East sucks...and so did most of the league this year, actually.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
deadbydawn
Luck of the Corpse

Post by deadbydawn »

hopefully james will go the rockets for nothing and we sweep golden state next year
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i dunno man, i thought there was some compelling shit this year in the playoffs

the pelicans, without what would clearly have been their second best player, took a game and made the warriors look out-of-sync several times in that series. the rockets needed a perimeter shooting performance that was the worst of all time, and be without their second best player in the clincher, to not move on. the celtics took the cavs to 7 games—a cavs team that still has the best player in the league, and one of the top all-timers—without their own two best players. the jazz look good, the bucks look good, the 76ers are right at the cusp

if the ecf and wcf see two three-point shooting performances that even remotely approach the mean, we have a rockets/celtics final, which would have been way more fun than this bullshit.
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Rev. Christberg »

Correct. I don't regret watching the playoffs and finals at all.

GS are a great team, best in the league. But this year you definitely got to see how they're beatable, and it involves having a good defense and guys that can just take it to their teeth over and over again. Draw loads of fouls intentionally. Frustrate Curry and wear him out on defense because he sucks there. Don't give anybody an open shot anywhere from half court on, ever. TLDR that's a small and/or skinny team and you must break them. You must also play a slow game and constantly break rhythm whenever possible.That's why when you read message boards every time somebody beat them, everybody was like "this is a garbage game."

Oh, and never, ever defend Durant with a short guy, not that I didn't cover that already. JR Smith didn't just make a shit play at the end of Game 1, he also never should have been defending Durant, ever. 3-5 inches too short for that shit. But then this is Cleveland's already crap defense miscommunicating all over the damn place and getting owned by simple double pass screen plays, so yeah...
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Why didn't LeBron James go to college?
Because he sucks at finals.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 am i dunno man, i thought there was some compelling shit this year in the playoffs
There was, for sure. I'm a Rockets guy, and just bitter over the loss, because now we just had the worst NBA Finals I've ever (mostly not) watched. Also, the injuries to the Celtics and Toronto remembering who they were kinda dampened things for me there.

Chris Paul's hamstring will be at the ring ceremony
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
deadbydawn
Luck of the Corpse

Post by deadbydawn »

i heard they were loseing iggy west and za za
deadbydawn
Luck of the Corpse

Post by deadbydawn »

if cris paul would have stayed healty we would have won