DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by cxwx »

Even though I’m essentially pathetic incel loser I would rather chop my dick off and stick a gun in my fucking mouth than embrace any of this worthless bullshit. Praise hail Karl Marx.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

riley-o wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm
Fuckin’ YESTERDAY, Pistol Whip wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:11 am Im not coming back to this place
I'm aware, I changed my mind, maybe, and I'm not interested in explaining anything to you sweetie.😁
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

You just explained it to me stupid
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

riley-o wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:51 pm You just explained it to me stupid
Then it was an awfully shitty explanation that gave you zero details or context as to why I changed my mind you snarky shithead. You don't want me here? I give zero fucks, to bad, maybe if I go to a 10th planet compatition in cali one day we can roll and settle the shit. Till then get used to it chief.
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:32 pm i like contrapoints !
Didn't expect to see her name pop up in this forum :awesome:
Love her live streams
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

You give so many fucks Tujofa :lol:

SO many
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

here comes a weird counterpoint: it's actually good and fine that he, or anybody, gives a shit

part of the rot in online is this notion that if it has any sincerity, authenticity, or personal engagement, it's to be ridiculed. that's an absolutely insane approach to virtual socialization that—and sure, i don't have any hard data to back this up, but i also see and interact with STEM spergs literally all day every day so consider it hnnrrrrrrrgggghhh anecdata—cannot have good consequences for actual human interactions. there is literally an entire subculture of people that have adopted a posture with extensions to political engagement (a process that literally decides who suffers the effects of state violence or benefits from its largesse) where the ultimate standard is "lol u mad, triggered"

online is now a post-ironic hellscape that almost everybody tacitly buys into: "you seem mad" is a goddamn rejoinder from all sides. fucking, people ought get mad sometimes! sometimes a person in actual life is so stupid you need to yell in your car or punch a mailbox or groom and then repeatedly sexually abuse a giraffe. the idea that attenuating this connection with wires and screens renders human responses bad or deficient or anything other than fine is an absolute absurdity—inclusive of personal emotional investment!

(and of course it breeds its own insane hypocrisies: a typical 8chan chud would crow about triggering libs by posting pictures of apartheid terror but also lose their goddamn minds if a trans person, like, votes. that's how noxious and terrible this metric and standard is)

anyhow bullet point, tujofa is clearly a jilted dumbass but, fine?
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:02 am here comes a weird counterpoint: it's actually good and fine that he, or anybody, gives a shit
I've been saying this for about as long as the internet has existed, and it's basically resulted in Pepe and Trump. You and I are far from the first people to point this out.

The problem, though, isn't that Tujofa has opinions he apparently feels strongly about, it's that he pretends not to care about this board or what people here have to say about him, then immediately floods it with post after post dripping with almost as much sincerity as there's bad spelling. If you're on Team Care, good for you. Own it. But don't try to play aloof and then make three consecutive posts in your own thread that's supposedly about how little you care.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I’m pointing out that he denies giving a fuck when he gives every fuck he has and then takes out a fuck loan for more fucks to give and is in obscene fuck debt, not making broad judgments on fuck-giving generally
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

don't get me wrong here, i don't think tujofa is some sincere care warrior, he's the hypocrite i also pointed out—i just think it's worth pointing out that his brand of shitposting has a pathology that we're all somewhat susceptible to, and ought to avoid?

basically the good will hunting approach of saying "it's not your fault that you too are triggered" until he experiences a cathartic breakthrough and becomes an instagram thot with captions like "uh oh here comes trouble (kiss emoji x 5)"
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I am and remain Team Care, hopefully for life, and I appreciate TF's waxing on this topic in general even if it doesn't really relate to the reasons tujofa is a hilariously stupid guy
until he experiences a cathartic breakthrough and becomes an instagram thot with captions like "uh oh here comes trouble (kiss emoji x 5)"
:lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

elephants gerald wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:01 pm also bill maher likes him.
:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

you guys ever watch those 100s of clips of norm macdonald shitting on bill maher?
Image Certified Poster
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:41 amtujofa is a hilariously stupid guy
He's the only person I've ever foed, and it took maybe four posts from him to remind me why. The sheer amount of stupid per word in his posts is fucking infuriating.

Now watch him post three times in a row to claim being the only person I've ever foed is somehow an accomplishment and/or indicates an excessive amount of fucks given on my part.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

featherboa wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:04 amyou guys ever watch those 100s of clips of norm macdonald shitting on bill maher?

:awesome:

potential wisdom at 2:00 - don't appear smarter than your audience - but how does this explain the popularity of DR Jordan Peterson
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:00 am
potential wisdom at 2:00 - don't appear smarter than your audience - but how does this explain the popularity of DR Jordan Peterson
Well, obviously a guru has to do the opposite of a standup comedian. Which, now that I think about it, makes it twice as funny that he said to Jim Jefferies that he thinks of himself as a standup comedian. He's truly the king of Not Getting Things.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

well

i guess we're on page 3
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

riley-o wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:58 am You give so many fucks Tujofa :lol:

SO many
I think I give zero which is the same amount of fucks you give. I don't think we log off the board and tell ourselves "that God damn Riley he's a pain in my ass"! Nobody is doing that so let's just move on, you won't convince me otherwise, and you are awful at it as well.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:19 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:02 am here comes a weird counterpoint: it's actually good and fine that he, or anybody, gives a shit
I've been saying this for about as long as the internet has existed, and it's basically resulted in Pepe and Trump. You and I are far from the first people to point this out.

The problem, though, isn't that Tujofa has opinions he apparently feels strongly about, it's that he pretends not to care about this board or what people here have to say about him, then immediately floods it with post after post dripping with almost as much sincerity as there's bad spelling. If you're on Team Care, good for you. Own it. But don't try to play aloof and then make three consecutive posts in your own thread that's supposedly about how little you care.
Why can't I just have fun with this place? Why does it have to be more complicated then that? I have no actual relationship with anyone here and no ties to anything. It's an antiquated part of the internet I became nostalgic for suddenly. If that's caring then good for you I guess I care. I assure you it will have no effect on my daily life other than a bit of entertainment. If you are that attached to this place fantastic I'm nobody to judge.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Hongofa, speaking human-to-human here, I want to point out that you're demonstrating a lot of warning signs that indicate you might be on the brink of suicide. It's not immediately clear if you're a Stacy (dead within a few years) or a Simmfoc (will live forever as a used car salesman), but it's probably better to play it safe and give you an earnest warning. If things are getting bleak for you, please find someone to talk to. There's always hope.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Necrometer wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:36 pm Hongofa, speaking human-to-human here, I want to point out that you're demonstrating a lot of warning signs that indicate you might be on the brink of suicide. It's not immediately clear if you're a Stacy (dead within a few years) or a Simmfoc (will live forever as a used car salesman), but it's probably better to play it safe and give you an earnest warning. If things are getting bleak for you, please find someone to talk to. There's always hope.
You would like to see me dead I think you made that clear years ago. But thanks for the concern there good buddy!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Some people really do think the more they go out of their way to let people know they don't care that others will eventually believe them.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

yeah but who cares though
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I guess we'll just have to wait around until we're corrected by an old knowledgable friend who everyone enjoys on here.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

My dad (love you Dad) is a devout Buddhist of 40 odd years, 70s era commie, and he's gotten way way way into Jordan Peterson lately. Like listening to his podcast, just bought Maps of Meaning, repeating choice quotes to my Gloria Steinem feminist mom. It's wonderful and strange and I love culture so much right now.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7