TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:49 pm cosigning on janus and the muslim ban then peaceing out is such peak fucking kennedy

i have a solution to the current problems with the supreme court. y'all familiar with the pelican brief?
I have a solution too

Democrats should push the "white privilege/reparations/black lives matter" message in November and in 2020 and also run Hilary again. I think it's a good plan. You should do it.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:36 pm
Toilet Fleet wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:49 pm cosigning on janus and the muslim ban then peaceing out is such peak fucking kennedy

i have a solution to the current problems with the supreme court. y'all familiar with the pelican brief?
I have a solution too

Democrats should push the "white privilege/reparations/black lives matter" message in November and in 2020 and also run Hilary again. I think it's a good plan. You should do it.
Speaking of Supreme Court rulings recently, Meatgrease, were you upset that you and your future partner can be turned down when you try to hire a baker for your gay wedding?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Please, please, please let this turn into a debate concerning law between Toilet Fleet (an actual lawyer) and Meatgrease (an actual dummy).

I always love watching someone who obviously has no fucking idea what they are talking about have a "serious conversation" with someone who obviously knows what they're talking about.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:48 pm Please, please, please let this turn into a debate concerning law between Toilet Fleet (an actual lawyer) and Meatgrease (an actual dummy).

I always love watching someone who obviously has no fucking idea what they are talking about have a "serious conversation" with someone who obviously knows what they're talking about.
I’m sure it will turn out as great for myragrease the other 50 times he tried to out smart toilet fleet. In his mind he really showed that kike Jew lawyer what’s what
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:48 pm Please, please, please let this turn into a debate concerning law between Toilet Fleet (an actual lawyer) and Meatgrease (an actual dummy).

I’m sure it will turn out as great for myragrease the other 50 times he tried to out smart toilet fleet. In his mind he really showed that kike Jew lawyer what’s what
At this point, I'm in favor of anything that distracts him from Riley's genitals.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://theslot.jezebel.com/california- ... 1827449350

I guess Samantha Bee is off the hook now.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm https://theslot.jezebel.com/california- ... 1827449350

The talking ape calls for a race war against whites on a daily basis, if she doesn't want to be responded to in kind she should maybe shut the fuck up.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Maxine Waters is only about two colt 45s away from singing "Kill The Boer" on any given public appearance
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Did someone say your name three times or something?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm https://theslot.jezebel.com/california- ... 1827449350

The talking ape calls for a race war against whites on a daily basis, if she doesn't want to be responded to in kind she should maybe shut the fuck up.
Okay Myragrease I’ll bite, site your sources. Or are you equating her saying you should be mean to republicans in public is like the Reginald Denny incident.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

you can't fact-check dipshits out of being dipshits; if that worked, the entire republican party would have died on the vine literal decades ago

ironically, the only way to get through to a dipshit is precisely the kind of thing that mategrapes caterwauls about in broad strokes: social deplatforming and marginalization. it works: notice how even racists prefer to tap-dance around the idea of being racist, even though their views are functionally identical to the racists of yesteryear? that's because the (fading?) social understanding that racists and racism are bad has become broadly accepted, and these spineless wads fear that justified marginalization. fuck, even tom metzger has soft-pedaled the idea of him being a racist

we're actually all fighting the good fight by cyberbullying meepgreep
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

But Mr Toilet Fleet! We need civility!!

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 pm

You'd be useless in any sort of conflict, racial or otherwise, because you're a pussy and you're far from a physical specimen.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm you can't fact-check dipshits out of being dipshits; if that worked, the entire republican party would have died on the vine literal decades ago

ironically, the only way to get through to a dipshit is precisely the kind of thing that mategrapes caterwauls about in broad strokes: social deplatforming and marginalization. it works: notice how even racists prefer to tap-dance around the idea of being racist, even though their views are functionally identical to the racists of yesteryear? that's because the (fading?) social understanding that racists and racism are bad has become broadly accepted, and these spineless wads fear that justified marginalization. fuck, even tom metzger has soft-pedaled the idea of him being a racist

I love when dopes brag online about how they're recently winning the "culture war" when we are all fully aware that spouting their bullshit in public makes you immune to gainful employment and attention from the opposite sex.

Yea, your views are certainly gaining broad acceptance when you're terrified to say them in public.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

That guy who talks shit online looks pretty badass.
I bet he'd invite you outside if you got in his face.
I bet he's popular with the ladies.
I bet his coworkers never make fun of him to his face.
He looks like the life of the party.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm you can't fact-check dipshits out of being dipshits; if that worked, the entire republican party would have died on the vine literal decades ago

Maxine/Ocasio-Cortez 2020

keep fighting the good fight
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Maxine/Ocasio-Cortez 2020

keep fighting the good fight
He's right, a Trump win in 2020 will certainly show everyone here that Meatgrease should be treated with respect and deference just like his 2016 win did.

To Toilet Fleet's point, even someone who agreed with Meatgrease on every single dimwitted opinion he has would have to admit, were he being honest, that Meatgrease absolutely gets his ass fed to him constantly on this board. Not once have I ever, ever, ever seen him say anything that was in the slightest bit clever or biting or witty.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

every time trump oozes into his role as chief diplomat, all i can think of is the john mulaney horse in the hospital bit

also, it's fun and good how the legal press/commentators invariably seize up and vomit useless characterizations of a nominee like kavanaugh and don't actually address his often-useless and stupid legal "philosophy." i just read a dissent of his in a case involving administrative law and agency deference—an area where you absolutely, no matter what, have to substantively grapple with three cases: skidmore, chevron, and mead—and i honestly could not figure out what standard he used to kick the EPA to the curb and substitute his own judgment

(basically it's this: skidmore said that agency actions without things like notice-making or hearings are as persuasive as their backing authority is (like technical data, validity, reasonability); chevron says if congress clearly gave an agency a specific mandate to address a specific issue, the agency decision is binding, and if not, then it has to be a permissible interpretation of what congress said they could do; mead adds the caveat to chevron that congress needed to intend the "force of law" be given to an agency to get chevron deference)

shit like this is super important because regulatory law is orders of magnitude larger than statutory law; if you have a rudderless idiot on the highest court of the land (not totally fair; he has a rudder, and it's called the federalist society) that are hard-to-impossible to square with existing law, then you end up with dumb decisions that make everything unclear and potentially fuck up everything (and makes more work for me; actually this is good, confirm this dope so i can bill out for admin law work until the heat death of the universe)
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

The summary of Trump's nominee from a practicing attorney is interesting, but we should wait until we hear a counterpoint from an underachieving 25-year old.
MeatGrease wrote:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Glub :tup: :tup:

Democracy at its finest, like a Bill Maher episode.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

thanks for the perspective TF

what are your thoughts on the pointlessness of stonewalling his appointment - even if that could work (it can't?), wouldn't it almost certainly guarantee that trump just nominate someone even worse? like, as corrupt as it is that kennedy apparently retired on the condition that he get to name his own replacement, isn't that way less terrible than a replacement from team trump?
Glub wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 amThe summary of Trump's nominee from a practicing attorney is interesting, but we should wait until we hear a counterpoint from an underachieving 25-year old.
:awesome:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

there's no good outcome unless the democrats and a few of their rape buddies on the right could cobble together a bloc big enough to thumbs-down every single judicial nominee that comes down the pike unless they pass some rigorous litmus test (a this-shouldn't-be-surprising number of fedsoc assholes have gone to great lengths to shit on the idea of stare decisis—in direct contravention of conservative judicial principles, but whatever). confidence level: negative twelve

personally, i say let the kavanaugh nomination go through, then if there ever is the much-vaunted progressive wave in 2018 and 2020, impeach him and gorsuch. then, call a constitutional convention and break up this stupid country