European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by cxwx »

http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509

https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrong ... ns-report/

More and more of these types of stories will trickle in of Americans being held captive for years because of “glitches” but when your only criteria for detention is some one is brown I guess shit happens right? There’s reports of reunited toddlers that don’t remember their own mothers anymore but whomp whomp.

Hey Myra, you’re kind of dark right? Aren’t you part Indio? Hope you don’t get swept up in that big net, it’s for the greater good after all. Don’t get a tan man. I’d hate hot having you around little buddy.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509

More and more of these types of stories will trickle in of Americans being held captive for years because of “glitches” but when your only criteria for detention is some one is brown I guess shit happens right? There’s reports of reunited toddlers that don’t remember their own mothers anymore but whomp whomp.

Hey Myra, you’re kind of dark right? Aren’t you part Indio? Hope you don’t get swept up in that big net, it’s for the greater good after all. Don’t get a tan man. I’d hate hot having you around little buddy.
Nope. When i posted that, I had accidentally used a bogus jewish DNA testing company by mistake (ones that intentionally add non white DNA). I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were. Wouldn't bother me if it was any different anyway
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm http://www.newsweek.com/why-did-immigra ... ars-282509

Nope. When i posted that, I had accidentally used a bogus jewish DNA testing company by mistake (ones that intentionally add non white DNA). I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were. Wouldn't bother me if it was any different anyway
This is where a blue-eyed motherfucker calls you a liar and a pussy for the 47th time.

Please do not edit this before I can add "tribal chieftains" to my signature.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Lol, what the fuck is “white”? Are you Irish? You know Europe’s garbage? Are you a filthy Greek degenerate turd burglar? You are so beyond fucking retarded if you actually think any of your genetic make up matters. What cunt you fell out of and your mothers mothers cunt. Post your miscongented mis mash of DNA that made you into the fantastic specimen that graces our presence.
Ill body
/
Ill will
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy.
Could you explain how you did this? I'd like to know about your materials and methodology.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm I've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy.
Could you explain how you did this? I'd like to know about your materials and methodology.
I’m sure it involved many family photo albums and old news paper clippings that have come across his desk.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pmI've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were.
Just when you thought Mickey Greaser couldn't get any funnier. Never change, man. Never change.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:54 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pmI've had more reliable results by doing my own genealogy. I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact. I'm 100% "white", as it were.
Just when you thought Mickey Greaser couldn't get any funnier. Never change, man. Never change.
I think meatgtease is actually descended from the gelatinous cube tribe.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

true story, i got 23 and me for christmas or kwanzaa or whatever so i finally did it, turns out: white

but it's okay because i married and bred with a latinx woman in furtherance of #whitegenocide
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:41 am
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am
I’m sure it involved many family photo albums and old news paper clippings that have come across his desk.
:lol:

MG do Italians next
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Signature updated to reflect Meatgrease's increasing levels of delusion and retardation.

If I was a long expired germanic (sic) tribal chieftain, I'd sure as shit be ashamed of what a loser Meatgrease is.

How do you go from a chieftain to a complete fucking failure over the course of a few generations?
Last edited by Glub on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Almost positive it has something to do with Portland. After a while most young people get bored of Peter Pan syndrome,

or

lose their minds, all their friends, never leave their houses, construct their fantasy lands using the only genius they know (their own), and with the help of mountains of dirty laundry, dog shit, and empty Dorito bags and soda bottles, turn into the MGs of the earth.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 am Almost positive it has something to do with Portland. After a while most young people get bored of Peter Pan syndrome,

or

lose their minds, all their friends, never leave their houses, construct their fantasy lands using the only genius they know (their own), and with the help of mountains of dirty laundry, dog shit, and empty Dorito bags and soda bottles, turn into the MGs of the earth.
Ya, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat junk, and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates. Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm
hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 am Almost positive it has something to do with Portland. After a while most young people get bored of Peter Pan syndrome,

or

Ya, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat junk, and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates. Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy
I could see you being a neat and tidy autistic loser.

And fuck your dead friends. Good riddence.
MeatGrease wrote:

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Of all the insults hurled his way, MeatGrease comes out of the woodwork to assure everyone his room is actually very tidy.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Bavarian cream puff wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm

ja, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat da puddingbrezel or too much bier and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy, guten tag.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

ja, except I'm very neat and tidy, don't eat da puddingbrezel or too much bier and the only friend's I've lost have been due to opiates Maybe i've lost my mind but who wouldn't under this judeocracy, guten tag.
Currently 5% motivated to start a Youtube channel that consists of nothing but me reading out MG posts with a German accent. I mean, I won't do it, but you can see how the temptation's there.

I already have a gay nazi character, though, and his name is Gunther von Braun, not Mickey Greaser.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Currently 5% motivated to start a Youtube channel that consists of nothing but me reading out MG posts with a German accent. I mean, I won't do it, but you can see how the temptation's there.

I already have a gay nazi character, though, and his name is Gunther von Braun, not Mickey Greaser.
The character needs to be in a Nazi reggae band.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

a we run road sudetenland, haile selassie-i bait up me good doops benito
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

:lol: holy shit
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:19 pm The character needs to be in a Nazi reggae band.
Gunther likes to wear ze tight black turtleneck to ze diskothek, actually.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dude please please tell us more about Gunther

I don't want to lead you here but in my head he really likes Wolfsheim or something like that??
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 pm Dude please please tell us more about Gunther

I don't want to lead you here but in my head he really likes Wolfsheim or something like that??
He's probably more into really shitty Eurodance, but I haven't really thought about that too much - the important thing is that he thinks the Nazi uniforms were fabulous, und der Führer was a really snazzy dresser. He's also fond of throwing the limp-wristed Hitler salute just the way Hitler himself did it.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

><
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will